Boston Logan Airport

Boston Logan Airport customer review

Used BOS for BOS-FRA earlier this month returning yesterday. Terminal E's upgrades are nearing completion now Massport is putting new wall coverings up and new flooring at the Northwest section of the terminal. Boarding was not as chaotic as before and escalators were installed at this gate as well (departure lounge on level 3 boarding and CBP on level 2). On arrival the CBP immigration hall was empty. I have never seen it so empty before. I was literally through immigration 45 seconds after I entered the hall. The bag claim/customs hall is almost fully completed; there is a temporary wall beyond carousel 6 but other than that Terminal E is nearly done and has come a long way.

Boston Logan Airport customer review

Used Terminal E for BOS-CDG-BOS. The terminal's interior upgrading is almost complete. Food quality is good. If you have time go to Houlihans if not plenty of other locations to choose. Shopping was alright but not much in the way of books except outside security. Boarding was slightly chaotic since we used gate 6 which looks as if it were placed arbitrarily. A note here terminal E gates with the exception of Northwest (the only permanant carrier there) are not leased to the airlines hence the lack of airline signage. Also the ground employees are not employees of the carrier. They are local employees assigned to carriers. I encountered a Lufthansa ground crewmember who told me she actually works for GlobeGround. She spoke German as do I but when I asked her if fluent German was a requirement she replied "you don't even have to be fluent in English". Kinda unsettling. Flight departed on time the return went alright however Customs still has not staffed the arrivals hall fully. While I realize this is not JFK it is no excuse to understaff the immigration hall. Especially when 4 flights arrive at the same time. Other than that it went well. The Airport Subway Station has come a long way and is very nice. Take it if you are trying to get downtown. Otherwise the Silver Line is also quite comfortable. Take it to South Station.

Boston Logan Airport customer review

BOS-JFK-BUR on JetBlue out of Terminal C. JetBlue's upgrades are becoming visable. There is now a Johnny Rockets a Wolfgang Puck and a Starbucks next to gate 28. A permanent Dunkin Donuts is under construction next to gate 29 (currently there's a DD kiosk). There is also construction across from security where the Sam Adams used to be. At the end of this year JetBlue has announced that it will be taking over Continental's Terminal C gates giving them more space to work with. The security line at C hasn't been too bad the last few times ive flown out of Logan. My only gripe about Logan is that AirTran was kicked out of the United bag claim and is now in with jetBlue clogging the arrival hall every time they get a flight.

Boston Logan Airport customer review

Had the misfortune to use Logan airport twice recently - what a disgrace! Over an hour to get through immigration then sent to the wrong terminal for connecting flight. 45 minutes to get through next security check with staff that simply throw your hand luggage around or stand chatting and rude in the extreme. All this caused us to miss our connection and we were made to fell it was our fault!! Same problems on the way back. If this is the first view visitors get of the USA I bet many want to turn straight back. What a shambles.

Boston Logan Airport customer review

Had to use Logan for a flight from STL-ACK. Terminal B is chaotic. I almost got lost trying to find the Terminal C walkway. Inside Terminal C there is a Burger King Sam Adams Dunkin' Donuts Starbucks and Legal Seafoods. The Burger King is alright. My Advice is to eat at Legal Seafoods if you have time. Security At Terminal C is very organized. I forgot to mention that in the long hallway area the Check in desks are all in one central island. The gates are well laid out and the Cape Air gate area is well maintained. It's in the Continental Connection area near Midwest.