Boston Logan Airport

Boston Logan Airport customer review

Worst airport - bring hiking shoes for long walks between terminals bring patience for slow security scanners bring a GPS to compensate for poor information signs and monitors bring earplugs for screaming security personnel (that's everywhere in domestic airports these days).

Boston Logan Airport customer review

Flew BDA-BOS-DTW with a 3 hour layover in BOS. For a major airport facilities very basic. Eating places limited to a couple of fast-food places and restaurants with very very limited menus. Other than that airport was clean and staff were okay.

Boston Logan Airport customer review

Boston Logan basically has the facilities services and operations of a regional airport whilst serving a major metropolitan area. Good attributes include the airport's proximity to the city the array of kiosks the ease of walking around and finding your way and quite good eating options. All that aside this airport is gruelling and disturbingly bad. The shopping experience is sub-par the airport is dirty restrooms are hard to find and the selection of destinations/flights is actually quite poor. These are nothing compared to the staff. Whether it the sarcastic rude customs officers disgruntled employees who will not want to help you. Overall a pretty disappointing airport.

(Spain)

Arrival at Terminal E was ok with a 20 minute wait for immigration. Excellent connections to get to the city. Departure Terminal B departure lounge is like a fast food court. TSA brutal making sarcastic remarks and making fun of passengers. They seem power crazy and are quite intimidating. I was berated for asking a question with the agent telling me off for speaking to him whilst he was checking the screen. There was nobody else to ask and they pause it often enough so could he not have done that then? Great time in Boston but marred by TSA on departure.

Boston Logan Airport customer review

Driving to the airport was a nightmare and the rental car place is too far away. The roads at the airport are confusing and getting in and out is very hard. The security is the worst part. It took practically forever to get through and we got to the airport 75 minutes ahead of time. We were running to the gate. The only positives were the stores and food court and the people at the rental car facility were very nice and helpful.

Boston Logan Airport customer review

Rude invasive customs officers always making sarcastic remarks and always with a "suspicious" attitude towards everyone. Overall airport is accessible and features some decent restaurants. Sub-par duty-free long waits at check-in security and baggage claim as well as customs. Overall if Newark can handle many more passengers in a much more humane fashion Boston should start thinking about changing policies.

Boston Logan Airport customer review

Security queue was long and agents rude. They found an empty water bottle on a passenger and instead of allowing him to throw it away sent him to the back of the line. They called one of our party for further screening and they yelled at me for not moving my bags (I have a fractured spine and use a cane). When I said I was disabled I had 3 people offer me a chair to sit and watch my bags. The bags were blocking up the conveyor so I asked if one of them could put them on the ground they ignored me apparently they may not touch your bags after they've inspected them? There was in general a lot of snarling crankiness and rudeness from the staff. Airport operated shuttle was packed and grimy airport in general was not the cleanest.

Boston Logan Airport customer review

Immigration agents appear to be disgruntled and are taking it out on the travelers. Horrible line management and understaffing of lines while multiple agents make a big display of leaving for the day.

Boston Logan Airport customer review

I use this airport about once a year and I find it good with the exception of international arrivals. The Ted Williams tunnel makes connecting by road to the I90 and I93 simple. Taxi times can be long but airlines usually allow for this in their schedules. However immigration is a disgrace. On my last trip I was near the front of the queue and still took more than 30mins to clear. Some of the officers seemed to be on a deliberate go slow. A number of flights arrived just after us and by the time I left it looked like people at the back of our queue would have several hours to wait.

Boston Logan Airport customer review

Boston's Logan International Airport is a fairly decent airport. It offers a variety of regional and international flights. The parking is a hassle and is expensive in my opinion. Other than that they have buses and shuttles that will take you to terminals car rental places and hotels. The terminals are easy to navigate as is the whole airport. There is usually a long line at the security check but moves fast and is no problem. Taxiing on the the tarmac is a different story. There are lines and they cane take long. Once I had to sit at the gate on the plane for an hour after arriving from New York's JFK Airport. Only a couple of flaws.