Boston Logan Airport

"Not very nice to deal with. Do better Logan"

Trip Verified | After having our flight home to Hawaii delayed by 10.5 hours we hung out at Terminal E which was quite empty because of limited international travel. The terminal appeared clean but after sitting for a short time we started seeing numerous mice scurrying all over the area near gates E7 to 4. We proceeded to tell at least 4 airport employees but in our entire day here saw absolutely nothing being done about the situation. Not very nice to deal with. Do better Logan.
Date VisitOctober 2021

"worst experience at an airport"

Not Verified | Worst airport experience of my life. The security line wrapped around the baggage check location. There were no directions given, so many stood in the wrong line for over 45 minutes and had to start over. Passengers were skipping lines, jumping over barricades, and the employees said nothing. We finally get to the actual security step to place our belongings in the bins, and our stuff was skipped over and over again as new passengers placed their items in front of ours. We had to ask an employee to please place our stuff where it should be in the first place. He acted indifferent, as they all did all morning, and seemed irritated we were even speaking to him. We have traveled all over the world, and this was definitely the worst experience at an airport.
Date VisitOctober 2021

"Horrific experience - especially in Security"

Trip Verified | Horrific experience - especially in Security. They treat everyone like a terrorist/criminal. Shout orders, yell at passengers. One older lady was yelled at to take her shoes off against policy. They did a pat down on me - I’ve had them before- but this lady was rude, pushy and took forever. Yelled instructions at me and insisted on repeating them when I told her to just go ahead. Then someone else pulled out a small cold pak in a ziplock out of my carry-on that is needed to keep my $800 medication cold. She threw it out (even though I traveled to Boston with it), insisted it wasn't cold anyway. When I asked to check, was yelled at for holding my hand out towards her. Another customer was trying to file a complaint for bad treatment and was told he had to back off and calm down and was rushed by security. I will make every effort to never fly out of this airport again.
Date VisitJuly 2021

"arguably the worst-staffed airport"

Trip Verified | Boston Logan was arguably the worst-staffed airport that I have ever had the displeasure of traveling through, and I have been travelling domestically and internationally for over 40 years. I am disabled and upon arrival at Terminal E I found no wheelchair staff (the BA agent had to call for one after I had been standing for nearly 10 minutes, which is physically difficult for me) and no skycap to handle my family's nine pieces of luggage. The driver who had brought us to the airport had to risk getting a ticket or getting towed to help my son get the luggage inside and then my son had to place the luggage on the scale with no assistance. After we went through security, we were taken to the gate to wait (even though we were Business Class passengers) because the lounges were not open. We also were unable to find food to eat or coffee because all of the shops were still closed, even though many restrictions in Boston have been lifted with regards to the pandemic. The only other time that I have experienced such a lack of service was in Seattle, which has a much smaller airport. Seriously people, if you can't provide a wheelchair or a skycap for a disabled person, why are you even open? The only plus in this entire experience was the gentleman who finally showed up to take me through the terminal in a wheelchair (after they called him). He was great and came back on time to help me board my flight. At least someone there understands customer service.
Date VisitMay 2021

"Completely unprofessional staff"

Trip Verified | Truly the rudest TSS staff. Rude tone. Clearly don’t want to be there. Feel they have power over travelers and can bark orders. Clearly just a job and have no customer service training or desire. Shared feedback with manager and she just blew me off. Completely unprofessional staff. A please and thank you would go a long way. This Incident occurred at the Alaska gate.
Date VisitJune 2021

"horrendous customer service"

Not Verified | Unacceptable delays and horrendous customer service. Ridiculous they dare complain about pandemic hitting travel industry, but can't be bothered to be polite or efficient when going thru security, waited 40 mins for someone to check my bag while they just stood around wasting our time. Must be Orientation Day!
Date VisitMay 2021

"The employees are the biggest asset to this airport"

Not Verified | This airport is honestly way better than everyone says it is. First of all, I used mass transit, which connects to the airport real well, and I can’t say anything negative about getting to and from the airport. I also flew AA, so I can’t say anything about terminals A,C, or E, or the ease of inter terminal movement. Also, no, I do not know why there is no terminal D. As for land side B, it is a little cramped, but overall nice. Airside, however, is extremely open, airy, clean, and generally pleasant! The food options are pretty run of the mill, which was good as I showed up 2 hours before my departure to eat. Also, get a load of this, I was through standard security in 7 minutes, in New England’s busiest airport! The employees are the biggest asset to this airport as just like about every single person I met between Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut, are extremely nice!
Date VisitJune 2020

"facilities seemed nice enough and personnel were friendly"

Not Verified | Departed from C terminal to Dublin. Most businesses and lounges were closed due to the low traffic in the airport, but otherwise facilities seemed nice enough and personnel were friendly. But they were blasting CNN at the gate and you couldn't escape it. After three hours I was going crazy. I don't come to the airport to hear hours of how much the US president sucks, I just want to read or sit quietly. How this can be deemed a service to travellers is beyond me - it was torture.
Date VisitNovember 2020

"I'm very impressed and hope to visit there again"

Trip Verified | My friend and I traveled to Massachusetts through Logan. I want to commend the people we dealt with throughout the Delta section of the airport. Getting of the shuttle I twisted my knee quite badly. We got into the terminal and the young man at baggage check called for a wheelchair for me. The attendant at the gate made sure to contact Detroit Metro as well as our final destination of Milwaukee Mitchell. She was also able to get us a few rows up which was a gigantic help. All the people we dealt with yesterday, especially the young men that had to push me were so very respectful and helpful. I'm very impressed and hope to visit there again.
Date VisitOctober 2020

"Don't get stuck here!"

Trip Verified | An airport I would not ever want to go through by choice. On my 1st layover I was having lunch at the burger joint and a mouse was running around ON the eatery floor by my feet. The second return layover again a rodent was running around on the carpet floor in the lounge area. Keep your bags off the floor. Employees hanging around like its a club, some sleeping in different dark corners. Bad management. Everything closed, can't even get a cup of coffee in the morning, food is also sparse. Don't get stuck here!
Date VisitOctober 2020