Boston Logan Airport

"extremely difficult and poorly marked"

Not Verified | The new location for Ride App pickups for terminal B is absurd. After a long trip and with a pregnant wife and a baby in a stroller the 15 minute walk was extremely difficult and poorly marked, with us getting on the wrong elevators at one point.
Date VisitNovember 2019

"You need to walk 10 minutes"

Not Verified | Your change to get a Lyft or Uber is unacceptable. You need to walk 10 minutes. As it is never liked flying into this airport, now you have made it worse. What your taxi revenue went down, you think that you can force us on using them so you make us walk?
Date VisitNovember 2019

"Long lines and horrible airport"

Not Verified | I’m writing this review sitting on the plane heading home from a month long tour of Europe. I had 2 duty free sealed bottles that were my only 2 things I was bringing home. I was completely following the rules and these bottles had been all the way thru customs and we were getting on our domestic flight home and the TSA make up their own rules! Long lines and horrible airport! Don’t get me started on the lack of signage for Uber and Lyft rides! I will do anything not to use this airport again!

"extra-long security lines"

Trip Verified | We left the US through here and re-entered here with connecting flights. If you have a terminal change or an international flight you have to exit and re-enter through different security. Not only did we almost miss our first international flight due to long security lines, but coming back in, all our duty-free bags were cut open and tested. All olive oil from Spain had to be poured out or checked. On top of extra-long security lines, losing a litre of olive oil to the trash can, the agent was rude as though we should know we could not take duty-free olive oil back. We asked prior to leaving the country and was told it would be fine as long as it was in a tamper-proof duty-free bag with receipt (which it was), but that is not the case. Had this been any other port of entry with a transfer flight we would have been able to keep our duty free. Never again will we fly through Boston until they change their system.
Date VisitSeptember 2019

"issues with gate assignments"

Not Verified | There appears to be issues with gate assignments at this airport. My flight had to wait an hour for a gate after landing and an hour to take off when I left. Upon leaving there were also four gate changes.
Date VisitAugust 2019

"nightmare of an airport"

Trip Verified | Complete disorder and confusion. The staff standing by the lines gave me wrong information. Many staff standing around in groups socializing instead of helping all the people around them that were obviously confused. Everyone around me at the airport was complaining about the disorganization (it wasn’t just me). I saw many lights on signs not working and the floor and waiting area were filthy. I couldn’t wait to leave this chaotic nightmare of an airport.
Date VisitJuly 2019

"area is so disorganized"

Not Verified | Arrived on the evening of June 21 and then again on July 10 for the return part of our flight. Arrived on Alaska Airlines, airport personnel were very unhelpful trying to find our way to Icelandair. Upon return on July 10 one airport person was very helpful to find the Alaska air counter We were sent to terminal C which is a horrible place to spend any time at all. There is one bathroom in the terminal it’s filthy and the area is so disorganized it’s hard to believe this is in the United States even worse in Boston.
Date VisitJuly 2019

"Filthiest airport I’ve ever been in"

Trip Verified | Filthiest airport I’ve ever been in! One look at the floors tells all. Vinyl, broken seats smell like unwashed masses. Massive dirt balls 3-4 in circumference roll in entry doors. Never mind the dirty bathrooms. Pathetic in comparison to other busy city airports!
Date VisitJune 2019

"freezing my butt off"

Trip Verified | I am sitting in Terminal C right now freezing my butt off. It's 73 degrees outside and approximately 58 inside. Why? Do I need to remind you that its the accumulation of these types of bad decisions that will lead to the demise of our planet. Please get your act together.
Date VisitJune 2019

"airport has a lot of room for improvement"

Not Verified | This is our first time to use Boston Logan Airport. We’d been to several other airports and we feel that this airport has a lot of room for improvement. The signs are not very clear. Even the signs going to the airport are not straightforward. The $5.00 cart rental fee is too exorbitant. We simply do not a pleasant experience here and will try to avoid this path as much as possible.
Date VisitMay 2019