TUIfly

TUIfly customer review

Tel-Aviv-Cologne. Service on this flight was good. Although the airline is a LCC we were served a free meal. The cabin was spacious and ample leg-room. Shame you have to pay extra for an emergency exit seat.

TUIfly customer review

Cologne-Hamburg return Boeing 737-800 and 737-700. This airline is a LCC so no free drinks or food. For 45 minute leg this is fine. Both flights late by around 15 minutes. Seat reservation via online booking cost 9 Euro per leg. Booked seat 1C on both legs an no problem with check in. Crew friendly offered free newspaper and some magazines. The seats are narrow and legroom is limited. Ticket cost EURO 145 so not that bad.

TUIfly customer review

Recently travelled to LPA - booked and paid 46Euro for emergency exit seats for the leg room got the seats ok but they have no extra leg room - standard seats. On the way back they decided to land in Tenerife and pick up more passengers so 4 hours became 6! Watch out when booking - you pay for anything and everything - so much so that the only people who get coffee are those that have paid for breakfast. When I asked if I could buy a coffee was told No!

TUIfly customer review

I booked two Tuifly flights in late August for November: DUS-KLU and CGN-INN. The departure times were changed for both flights in advance (3 hours earlier/ 6 hours later). Web check-in didn't work properly for one of the flights so that had to contact the desk at the airport. The staff was very unfriendly and not willed to print a real boarding pass. When I entered the security area a delay for an unknown reason was announced. In the end we were allowed to board the plane 3 hours later (no vouchers or anything else were handed out to the passengers). The seat pitch was miserable and the cabin was dirty - crew was unfriendly. All in all I can only say that I had a horrible feeling when I was on board a Tuifly plane.