SpiceJet

"I'm still following up for a refund"

Not Verified | My ticket was booked with SpiceJet for 21st Aug 2021. Three days before I get a message that the flight is cancelled due to "Operational Issues". I called and asked for a refund and I was told that a refund has been initiated and it will be credited within 10 working days. Cut to present date - 19-9-2021, I'm still following up for a refund.
RouteAhmedabad to Dubai
Date FlownAugust 2021

"experience was very satisfactory"

Trip Verified | In-flight experience was very satisfactory. Cabin crew was very courteous, and the seats were clean. The flight arrived at the destination before time and the exit process via aero-bridge was much better than that of using a mobile staircase followed by bus to the terminus. I'm happy with my journey by SpiceJet.
RouteBangalore to Kolkata
Date FlownSeptember 2021

"after 26 days the refund is not received"

Trip Verified | I had booked 3 tickets for myself and my family by SG-282 dated 24-Aug-2021 from MUM-COK. SpiceJet cancelled the Flight. I cancelled my tickets on 22-Aug-2021 when received the Flight cancellation message and opted for full refund. Even after 26 days, I have not got the refund. The customer care initially told that it will take 15 days to get the refund. 15 days withholding the money for cancelling the Flight for their own benefit (other 2 airlines were operating on the same day, same route, same timing) shows their commitment to the customers. The worst part is even after 15 days no refund received. Even after 26 days the refund is not received.
RouteMumbai to Kochi
Date FlownAugust 2021

"The team members were excellent and courteous"

Trip Verified | We would like to share my positive experience while travelling with SpiceJet SG3702 on 17 September 2021 from Goa to Rajkot with my wife and my two year old princess. The service received from the cabin crew was exemplary. The team members were excellent and courteous. The service provided was of a very high standard and should be an example for other crew members. It’s good service, everything was neat and clean with safety.
RouteGoa to Rajkot
Date FlownSeptember 2021

"causing delay of 3 hours 30 min"

Trip Verified | Every single time I have traveled with SpiceJet there was either delay in flight or flight was cancelled or rescheduled. Today also my flight was re scheduled first causing delay of 3 hours 30 min to reach destination and then there was again delay of 30 mins for the re scheduled flight. On top of it I was told that as I am having connecting flight (Ajmer to Delhi and then from Delhi to Bengaluru , but both of spice Jet) I have to collect my baggage at Delhi and again re check in. Reason told was server issue, but other flight operator at same airport didn't had the issue. Won't recommend anyone in future to take SpiceJet flight.
RouteAjmer to Bengalurur via Delhi
Date FlownSeptember 2021

"worst experience with Spicejet"

Not Verified | We booked a direct flight with Spicejet from Chennai to Goa (12th September) one month ahead and made all the reservations for car, resorts, etc. On 10th September, received a call saying our direct flight has been cancelled and we are asked to travel with 1 stop. So Chennai to Mumbai and Mumbai to Goa. The waiting time in Mumbai is 6+ hours. I wrote to customer relations, asking them, since there is no alternate flights available, its our daughters first birthday and she was so nagging and I requested them atleast provide a lounge or room considering the infant as it is 6+ hours. I got no response for that until 12th September. When you call customer care, one have to nearly wait 40+ minutes to speak to respective person in-charge. Again, via return, the direct flight has been cancelled. We took a flight from Goa to Bangalore and Bangalore to Chennai with 3+ hours waiting time in Bangalore. There was a time change again, from Goa to Bangalore and we re-booked our cab. We had a very worst experience with Spicejet. All they say, the change is due to operational reasons. In a single PNR, 3 changes are acceptable? Citizens, please think before you travel with Spicejet that too when you have an infant.
RouteChennai to Goa via Mumbai
Date FlownSeptember 2021

"It was a superb experience"

Not Verified | Bhavnagar to Surat. It was a superb experience, as I was travelling with an infant they gave us their full support. On the ground crew and the inflight crew both were helpful. Easy check in.
RouteBhavnagar to Surat
Date FlownSeptember 2021

"ground staff was so rude"

Trip Verified | I was having flight from Bangalore to Darbhanga and I fly from your SpiceJet continuously but this time I had a really really bad experience with u guys. My luggage was overweight and I was ready to pay for that but ground staff was so rude. I just paid 4500 extra for my luggage but they should have manners. I will never ever fly from your spicejet it was really the worst experience.
RouteBengaluru to Darbhanga
Date FlownSeptember 2021

"inflight entertainment is very poor"

Trip Verified | The inflight entertainment is very poor, so I think SpiceJet can improve this service fast. Overall the cabin crew are very good, however I don't like the entertainment.
RouteAhmedabad to Jaipur
Date FlownSeptember 2021

"It was an extraordinary experience with the crew"

Trip Verified | It was an extraordinary experience with the crew. Very humane. I am diabetic and 62yrs old. I had taken my medicine with the expectation that food and beverages would be available during the flight, but I was told that as per DGCA rules, no food is sold if the flight duration is less than two hours. But the crew helped me with sugar water, otherwise I would have gone into hypoglycemia. Thanks to crew. But with this I request DGCA to permit at least beverages during any flight which can be needed in an emergency by any passenger, be it child or adult. I am highly obliged to the crew.
RoutePatna to Mumbai via Delhi