SpiceJet

"fare was very low"

(Italy)

Trip Verified | I paid 1,400 INR extra to upgrade to priority premium at the check in counter. For the equivalent of 20 USD I got a sandwich, an OK instant coffee and the pleasure of boarding first and sitting in the first row (the seat was a standard seat). The flight left on time and the cabin crew were friendly. The fare was very low so no complaints.
RouteBengaluru to Pune
Date FlownAugust 2022

"no support to file my claim"

Trip Verified | A 2 hour direct flight changed to 10 hour break journey and no support provided. I was travelling with my senior citizen mother and was quite troubled to rebook another flight after my flight has to be cancelled. Also no support to file my claim, for which i have insurance and i just needed 'no show confirmation' from airlines, but they never provided, only excuses
RouteBangalore to Jharsuguda
Date FlownJuly 2022

"SpiceJet refused to board us"

Trip Verified | As we arrived at the gate on time for our Dubai - Mumbai flight, SpiceJet refused to board us for no apparent reason. I deduce that this company practices overbooking. Not happy to have made us miss this flight, this action has simply deprived us of holidays, my family and I, since we also missed our 2nd connection for Thailand and by the same, the organized trip that we had planned and paid for . All because of the SpiceJet representative in Dubai. Shame on him and this unprofessional company Alors que nous sommes arrivés à la porte d’embarquement à l’heure pour notre vol Dubai - Mumbai, SpiceJet a refusé de nous embarquer sans raison apparente. J’en déduis que cette compagnie pratique le surbooking. Non content de nous avoir fait loupé ce vol, cet agissement vient simplement de nous priver de vacances, ma famille et moi, puisque nous avons aussi raté notre 2eme correspondance pour la Thailande et par la même, le voyage organisé que nous avions prévu et payé. Tout ça à cause du représentant de SpiceJet à Dubai. Honte à lui et à cette compagnie peu professionnelle
RouteDubai to Mumbai
Date FlownAugust 2022

"my flight has been cancelled"

Trip Verified | I booked a flight one month prior to my departure. Four days before the actual commencement date i get to know that my flight has been cancelled and Rescheduled for the next day. When i called the customer helpline they refused to provide me any help other than refunding the amount or scheduling the flight for the next day. When i asked them to transfer my ticket to the nearby airport they even refused to do that. They were asking to pay the balance amount for the other flights even though when the fault was from their side.
RouteJabalpur to Delhi

"Below average flight"

Trip Verified | Below average flight. Recently I travelled in SpiceJet on 06/July/2022. I have travelled twice with this SpiceJet but I made a mistake giving this airline a second chance. Every time SpiceJet flight is 40-50 min late so as to avoid the 60 min mark so as to evade any penalty. After deboarding, the luggage took forever to come and due to it (delayed flight+ delayed luggage) I missed my connecting train for which I had paid a hefty amount in tatkaal tickets. It's mandatary to pay and choose a seat before web-check in.
RoutePatna to Pune
Date FlownJuly 2022

"the worst flying experience"

Not Verified | This is the worst flying experience I ever had with this Spicejet. Rude staff, worst Flight, they do not provide food. I paid 18000 rupees to travel from Hyderabad to Kishangarh. Overall I recommend no one to choose this flight.
RouteHyderabad to Kishangarh
Date FlownJuly 2022

"each time the flight is delayed"

Trip Verified | Most pathetic airline. I was travelling 2nd time and each time the flight is delayed. No help and support for delayed on airport. We were just waiting for hours to depart on the flight.
RouteLeh to Delhi
Date FlownJune 2022

"SpiceJet turned out to be the nightmare"

Trip Verified | I booked my flight tickets with this airline and that decision to choose SpiceJet turned out to be the nightmare! First and foremost, the airline added a stop (Jabalpur) at the last moment without seeking any consent from the traveller. I booked my flight for 8th June 2022, non-stop from Mumbai to Chennai. Had to postpone my journey as my wife is pregnant and she couldn’t take a 5 hours since SpiceJet added a stop thereby routing my journey from Mumbai to Jabalpur to Chennai and making a 2 hours direct journey to a 5 hours journey. Left with no other option, I had to shift my journey date to 9th June. Reached airport and there started another another round of drama. Ill mannered, rude and arrogant ground staff at the counter made me stand for 30 mins and then she finally came up with a form which stated that if any things goes wrong with my pregnant wife’s health, the airline will not be responsible for anything including any expense incurred in health. Me, my wife and my 3 year old son- we all were allotted a different seat numbers. Even after requesting multiple time, that lady refused to give us sequential seating arrangement. At last, I had to request my fellow passengers to change the seats (they were kind enough to accept my request). Highly unprofessional, rude and arrogant cabin crew. I am a frequent traveler but I haven’t faced such incident in my past.
RouteMumbai to Chennai
Date FlownJune 2022

"There is absolutely no empathy for the customer"

Trip Verified | SpiceJet has horrible service and reschedules the flight without thinking about the convenience of its customers. I had booked an early morning direct flight from Hyderabad to Delhi which takes about 2.5/3 hours as I had whole day program in Jabalpur. It rerouted the flight through Delhi with a stopover at Delhi for 8 hours making me miss the whole of the day program. Now a couple of hours before the flight time which was to start at 5 pm, it has further delayed the flight by 5 hours making me miss the evening program also. This has happened with Delhi to Jabalpur flight in January 2019 as well when they postponed the flight by 7 hours. Why would anyone book a early morning unless one has some work during the day. SpiceJet has ruined the whole program I had, morning as well as evening, not only at Jabalpur but also at my base location because I had not planned any work due to upcoming travel. There is absolutely no empathy for the customer. They should have tried to book the passengers in other flights or planned something else.
RouteDelhi to Jabalpur

"Very bad experience"

Trip Verified | Very bad experience with SpiceJet today. No water provided to the passengers, AC was not working and it was very hot. Even after landing the plane crews and captain left the plane they were not present to listen the complains also.
RouteBelagavi to Mumbai