Southwest Airlines

"attendants were so amazing"

Trip Verified | I just got off flight 9 to San Diego from Austin and the three flight attendants were so amazing. My 18 month old daughter was very fussy and not wanting to sleep and the three flight attendants were quick to help! The FA's offered to walk her up and down the plane for me, made sure we had plenty of juice, and kept us supplied with crackers and even made a makeshift baby rattle for her!!Hands down the best service I’ve ever received during a flight. Normally I would’ve felt embarrassed or judged but they didn’t. I will definitely be only flying southwest from now on!
RouteAustin to San Diego

"amazing customer service"

Trip Verified | Washington to Orlando. Flying Southwest was affordable, amazing customer service, very easy check-in, and TSA preferred is delightful. If Southwest is flying to my destination, it’s my first choice.
RouteWashington to Orlando

"extremely disappointed"

Trip Verified | Oakland to Las Vegas. It was over an hour late it took forever to board and then once it boarded we proceeded to sit at the gate for 30 minutes because of a missing bag from another flight. I am extremely disappointed, I’m still sitting here at the gate this very moment. Will think long and hard before I fly Southwest again.
RouteOakland to Las Vegas

"would not recommend"

Trip Verified | Ft Lauderdale to San Jose. No mobile boarding passes. Had to wait in line for a boarding pass like it was still the 20th century. Made me check in 36 hours in advance since a purchase extra benefits whereas with any other airline I would just be given a seat next to my girlfriend was not able to take a 3rd luggage and no overweight and I offer to paid I end up leaving so many gifts behind for family that I have not seen in long time. Wifi on flight was good and reasonably priced. Overall would not recommend.
RouteFt Lauderdale to San Jose
Date FlownDecember 2018

"never fly this airline again"

Not Verified | This airline is terrible, I had a flight from Nashville to Jacksonville with a layover in Atlanta to switch planes. On both flights the southwest employees had us board the plane only to make us sit at the terminal because something was broken on the plane. I don't know if the maintenance staff with Southwest is the worst of all airlines or they buy the cheapest planes, but it's ridiculous. I will never fly this airline again, I don't care how cheap the flights are.
RouteNashville to Jacksonville
Date FlownDecember 2018

"Very poor customer service"

Trip Verified | Las Vegas to Detroit. Staff on this flight was rude. Captain talking down about competitor on overhead. Attendants were unprofessional and seemed unhappy. Seats are tight, price was too high for being uncomfortable 3 hours and 11 minutes. I will try my best never to use this airline again. We were told the WiFi wasn't working. Very poor customer service.
RouteLas Vegas to Detroit

"the rudest people ever"

Not Verified | Providence to Tampa. I arrived at the airport today after speaking with the pet policy department 3 times. I was assured that my new puppy would be able to travel in a pet approved carrier and as long as he was less than 25lbs. When I got to the counter he was denied travel because they he was too big, he is a Bernese Mountain puppy I had documentation showing he weighed 16 lbs! I am a rewards member and was a frequent flyer on Southwest, needless to say our Christmas is ruined and I won’t be flying them anytime soon. Rhode Island staff are incredibly the rudest people ever and I can’t even begin to tell you how angry I am. T
RouteProvidence to Tampa

"experience was wonderful"

Trip Verified | Cleveland to San Antonio. So I was on my way to Lackland Air Force Base to see my nephew graduate I decided to schedule the flight with Southwest. The experience was wonderful. I like the fact that they acknowledge veterans on the flights that’s hard to come by these days. I booked the flights directly through Southwest using their app on my phone. We flew out of Cleveland to Atlanta then to San Antonio. The return flight was from San Antonio to Baltimore then to Cleveland.
RouteCleveland to San Antonio
Date FlownJanuary 2018

"the staff are unpleasant"

Trip Verified | Flew San Diego to Phoenix. Every time I have flown SouthWest the flight is almost always delayed and the staff are unpleasant. It’s good if you are on a budget but overall the whole flight experience is stressful and plan ahead for a late flight. When I asked why the flight was late apparently the staff weren't even there?
RouteSan Diego to Phoenix
Date FlownNovember 2018

"would not recommend"

Not Verified | No mobile boarding passes. Had to wait in line for a boarding pass like it was still the 20th century. Made me check in 24 hours in advance whereas with any other airline I would just be given a seat next to my girlfriend. Wifi on flight was good and reasonably priced. Overall would not recommend.
RouteSeattle to Las Vegas