Singapore Airlines

"a great cabin crew"

Not Verified | We flew from Singapore to Manchester on Sunday 28th October and can honestly say it was the best economy flight we have travelled on. Very comfortable seats tasty food and snacks Exceptionally clean toilets and most of all a great cabin crew.
RouteSingapore to Manchester
Date FlownOctober 2018

"missed my connecting flight"

Trip Verified | Dubai to Singapore flight was delay and I missed my connecting flight to Hong Kong. As it was airline mistake, they booked me on the next flight departing to Hong Kong after 5 hours. The staff at Singapore Airport arrival was not much helpful, they gave me SGD 15 meal voucher and asked me to wait in the public waiting area.
RouteDubai to Singapore
Date FlownOctober 2018

"offered far better privacy"

Trip Verified | Singapore to Delhi i November 2017. The A380 was a bit old, but clean. Unlike the first class seat on board of the Boeing 777-300ER, the suite offered far better privacy. The best part was the bed; it was the most comfortable bed on the sky I've experienced. Service and catering was second to none, as usual.
AircraftA380-800
Cabin FlownFirst Class
RouteSingapore to Delhi
Date FlownNovember 2017

"best in the world"

Trip Verified | Hong Kong to Singapore. Everything about this flight is top notch. The seat was super wide and comfortable. Service was so attentive that sometimes I felt like I was being watched. Food was delicious and beautifully plated. One minor complain: I booked airport transfer through Singapore Airlines, and the car came early, but then the airline's check-in counter at HKG was not open until less than 2 hours before departure, leaving me wandering around the check-in area for over an hour. Despite this, I still think Singapore Airlines deserves to be the best in the world.
AircraftBoeing 777-300ER
Cabin FlownFirst Class
RouteHong Kong to Singapore
Date FlownNovember 2017

"10 out of 10 for the flight"

Trip Verified | Singapore to London Heathrow. A good flight with Singapore Airlines on a half full aircraft that allowed many in economy to have two seats each. Service quick and efficient and lunch and dinner of great quality. Water juice served constantly. Singapore set the bar for the best that economy anywhere can offer. Pity the app and website were not up to that standard. All in all 10 out of 10 for the flight. Also the ticket to London was very cheap too bought on line from an agents
RouteSingapore to London Heathrow

"Cabin staff great"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Sydney via Singapore. Mumbai Lounge was 5 Star, ground staff poor Language and Other Skills. Brand New A350. Cabin staff great, great Food. The Singapore Lounge was 5 Star. Old A380, cabin Staff great, great Food.
AircraftA350 / A380
RouteMumbai to Sydney via Singapore
Date FlownDecember 2017

"cabin crew were superb"

Trip Verified | Cape Town to Brisbane via Singapore. This was my first time on Singapore Airlines and the service was outstanding and the cabin crew were superb. The A350 is a wonderful airplane and nearly silent. That was wonderful. The food was delicious, especially given that it is airline food. The cabin was uncrowded and well laid out in business class. The lavatories were spacious, clean and well supplied. I was surprised by no amenity kits and no pajamas in business class on long flights, and the crew did not automatically offer to assist with turning the seat into a bed. The angle at which you could lay flat was on a slant because of where your feet have to go. The cabin music, when playing, is cloying, saccharin and unpleasant. There was free WiFi in business class but I could not get it to work on the SIN-BNE leg and no one on board could solve the problem.
AircraftA350-900
RouteCape Town to Brisbane via Singapore

"my best economy flight"

(Hong Kong)

Trip Verified | Hong Kong to London via Singapore. Singapore Airlines is my best economy flight experiences so far. When I arrived at Hong Kong airport, I mentioned to the ground crew doing my check-in that I was concerned about any delay as I only had 3 hours of layover at London Heathrow when I had to clear customs and wait for my checked bag before I travel from terminal 2 to terminal 5 to catch the BA flight to Leeds. She called someone and then went to ask her superior when she couldn’t get answer on the phone to see if it’s possible to check my bag to Leeds. I knew they couldn’t do that when the two airlines belong to different airline partnerships (One World for BA and Star Alliance for SQ). When I came back to Hong Kong a week later, I asked the ground crew at check-in if they might have any row of 3-seaters available, ground crew looked to see if two rows that were blocked could be released. She then assigned the aisle seat, blocked the middle seat, and said she would do her best not to assign anyone to the window seat if possible. I was able to lie down from London to Singapore. When they served the main meal, I told a flight attendant that I wanted Peppermint tea and I brought my own as other airlines I have flown never had peppermint tea. He said they did. Not only did he bring me a cup, he also gave me a few bags of them for my layover at the Singapore airport. SQ has the most comfortable pillow for economy class in my experience. The blanket was twice the size and thicker than that of United. The economy passengers also got an amenitY kit (socks, toothbrush, toothpaste) . They have a foot-paddle to open the trash bin in the restrooms. When I got to Singapore, I asked at the gate if there might be a 3-seater available for the flight to Hong Kong. They assigned me to a 2-seater by the window.
RouteHong Kong to London via Singapore
Date FlownSeptember 2018

"really comfortable seats"

Trip Verified | Singapore to Manchester. My return flight was even better then the outgoing one! Again really comfortable seats, I got nearly 8 hours of sleep during this 13.5hr flight. The entertainment was top notch as was the food and the service. Great airline and I hope to fly with them again
RouteSingapore to Manchester

"A fantastic experience"

Trip Verified | Singapore to Stockholm via Moscow. A fantastic experience. Good service and hospitality accorded to me. Nice leg room and array of entertainment options. The transits were well-handled, and despite a short rest at Moscow Airport (less than 1 hour), the plane was cleaned and the next leg from Moscow to Stockholm seems like taking off in a new plane. Staff were attentive and helpful.
RouteSingapore to Stockholm via Moscow