Singapore Airlines

"would always choose to fly with Singapore"

Trip Verified | Great to be flying with Singapore airlines again! Pre Covid my wife and I had always flown with Singapore airlines and were interested to see whether the high standard of care that we were used to still existed in the post Covid world. The answer is yes. The food was great and its delivery well timed. The entertainment options were excellent with a menu to meet a wide variety of tastes. We were seated in the rear compartment so were able to see the staff at work. The staff we saw were: CS Alvin, LSS Mei, LS Aslam, FSS Chia, FSS Ng, FSS Foo and FSS Chee. They did not stop working for the whole flight yet they were always caring and courteous, going to every length to meet the passengers’ needs. They are great ambassadors for their company. Wherever possible, we would always choose to fly with Singapore
AircraftA350 900
RouteAdelaide to Singapore

"I am not impressed"

(Hong Kong)

Trip Verified | SQ033 from San Francisco to Singapore in what was sold a premium economy. Apart from slightly larger seat there is nothing to distinguish from regular economy. Very cramped in 2-4-2 seating. No champagne for take-off on 15-hour journey, no amenities, not even hand cream in the bathroom. In addition the entertainment system was bizarre — if you aren’t a fan of Tom Cruise or superheroes you are out of luck. Seriously, there was nothing to watch. Could not comment on the dinner as we chose to eat in the airport. Breakfast was okay for an economy class meal but coffee was not good. I paid a substantial premium for this and I am not impressed.
RouteSan Francisco to Singapore

"My meal was very poor"

Trip Verified | Queued for Business class check in - only 2 servers. Entertainment very limited, games needs your own device. My meal was very poor. Seats and staff ok. Photo is the 5pm refreshment.
RouteSydney to Singapore
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"requested to provide a seat together"

Trip Verified | Our first flight was delayed more than one hour, so we lost our connecting flight. The new booking provided was horrible. I was travelling with my four-year-old and the new seat provided is far away, and we were separated. All the family members are separated for the whole journey. Miscommunication between the crew members made us to walk between the terminals for 2 times. Didn't get any help from the crew, even though we requested to provide a seat together.
RouteSingapore to Melbourne
Date FlownAugust 2022

"all special meals has been handed out"

Trip Verified | Order special meals from through their apps. In the flight, I was not served with the chosen special meals, and asked the flight attendant to check. She said that all special meals has been handed out. I had to write a email via the help section to double confirm what's the reason behind this. I was told via email that special meal was not able to be catered on the said flight due to insufficient preparation time. Truly disappointed with these behavior. There is no inflight entertainment for 2.5 hours flight, and the standard inflight meal is small in portion.
RouteDenpasar to Singapore
Date FlownAugust 2022

"said it was Lufthansa’s fault"

Trip Verified | I booked all my flights through the Singapore Airline website. My flight from Edinburgh to Germany (LH965) with Lufthansa booked by Singapore Air was delayed which meant I missed the next 2 connecting flights Frankfurt - Singapore (SQ2151) and Singapore - Sydney (SQ325). I understand things like this happen and with hopes of being put on the next available flight I tried to let it not bother me I arrived at the airport no one with Singapore Air was there to help so I spoke with Lufthansa who put me in a hotel for the night which was nice but didn’t have any aircon in 40 degreases heat. I was told that Singapore Air would be in contact during the night when their customer service team opened to put me on the next flight. I was up most of the night anxiously waiting for the message of my next flight in case I missed it I was on an online chat with someone who said “I will help now” but then would just end the chat. I decided to head to the airport as it was now around 9 am with no contact by anyone and I had a wedding to make on Friday the 5th. I arrived at the airport and no one cared and didn’t even want to give me the time of day. Singapore Air said it was Lufthansa’s fault and Lufthansa said it was Singapore Air’s fault the walk time to each desk was around 15-20 mins and I was back and forth with everyone sending me to random desks for 3 hours. I was told there were no flights for 3-4 days and there was nothing I can do and it was my responsibility to pay for the time I’d need to spend in Germany, I’m a solo female aged 25 and was even refused to receive my case so had no clothes to wear. I checked Skyscanner and there were flights leaving that day, at this point, I had enough and went to the business class desk and demanded that I be put on this next flight that I repeatedly lied to that had no space.I was finally helped by someone and was easily put on the flight. Obviously, the extra leg room seats were taken which was understandable so I need to receive a refund for this.
RouteSydney to Munich via Singapore

"an amazing experience"

Not Verified | Great flight! I arrived yesterday morning in Amsterdam after an almost 13 hours trip from Singapore with my wife and small son. Flying in the business class of Singapore airlines was an amazing experience. The seat is very convenient. In the night the crew prepares a bed for you which was fine. I ordered before the flight the lobster which was absolutely delicious. The service during the flight was great. The crew was very nice to my son and us. The breakfast was also ok. All in all this was one of the best flight experiences ever for me! Amazing flight and service!
RouteSingapore to Amsterdam
Date FlownAugust 2022

"definitely fly with Singapore Airlines again"

(Philippines)

Trip Verified | When I checked-in online for this flight, there was a premium economy seat that can be selected even if I only bought an economy class ticket. I selected it and I was able to have the seat with no extra charge. I was pleased with the ground handling, service and quality of food. The Laksa was very delicious! The flight was on-time and the in-flight entertainment was top-notch! One thing that was not working is the Wi-Fi as I was only able to use it for a few minutes. I will definitely fly with Singapore Airlines again.
RouteBangkok to Singapore
Date FlownAugust 2022

"meal was very poor in quantity and quality"

Trip Verified | My recent flight from London to Singapore was very disappointing. Granted that the departure and arrival times were very good, and my seat was comfortable. Gone are the warms towels prior to your meal, no menu cards and no water runs through the flight. Then there was the lunch service, the bread roll was more like a brick - when asking the flight attendant if I could have another one he replied that they were all like that. No entree /dessert on meal tray. Breakfast was served 5 hours prior to landing and my meal was very poor in quantity and quality.
RouteLondon Heahrow to Singapore
Date FlownJuly 2022

"outstanding service at the airport"

(Indonesia)

Trip Verified | Smooth check-in and outstanding service at the airport. The red-eye flight was delayed by 1,5 hour and at the gate SQ organised a buffet where one could get a hot meal, able to choose between vegetarian on with chicken. It was a very nice touch, was really impressed (especially comparing it to what you don't get from other airlines in similar circumstances). After boarding, very welcoming crew and for those still hungry there was the normal meal service with a round of drinks.
AircraftBoeing 737max