Singapore Airlines

"A big thank you"

Trip Verified | Jakarta to Singapore. I reschedule my flight the following day as day after is the lock down. I Top up more money for the ticket. I was confirmed on the morning 9.20am flight. However I received a email that evening that my flight for the next day morning was cancelled. Immediately there was no line, only you got to email. I have no choice but make it the next day for the night flight 20.20. And true enough that morning there isn't any public transport, no taxi that day. I get the Hotel reception to assist. Upon check & reaching home, I learnt to appreciate our Singapore Airlines. They did it. I feel secure upon reaching the Jakarta Airport. A big thank you to Singapore Airlines. .
AircraftBoeing 777-300ER
RouteJakarta to Singapore
Date FlownMarch 2020

"cabin staff were fantastic"

Not Verified | Auckland to Zurich via Singapore. The cabin staff were fantastic. Courteous, helpful, friendly & professional. Unlike Swissair, who did the Zurich to Heathrow bit on 28 February for me & Singapore to Heathrow bit for my wife on 20 March. Disappeared for most of the flight, discourteous to the point of rudeness, not at all bothered.
RouteAuckland to Zurich via Singapore

"an excellent experience"

Trip Verified | Tokyo Haneda to Melbourne via Singapore. Due to the coronavirus crisis I had to bring my flight forward by five weeks. Once I got through to it, the call centre's staff were efficient in getting me suitable flights. Check-in at Haneda was friendly and quick. The ANA lounge was comfortable with a great view of the runway, although food and drink options were limited due to antivirus precautions. The Singapore lounge was very spacious with a good variety of food and drink choices. Onboard both flights the seats were very comfortable and the service was impeccable. My Chinese-style vegetarian meal on the first leg was very tasty, but the Indian-style vegetarian meal on the second leg was not as impressive, with little curry and a lot of bread. There were several drinks rounds on both flights. I managed to get a good sleep on a comfortable long bed. Both flights arrived slightly early. All in all, an excellent experience.
AircraftA350 / Boeing 777
RouteTokyo Haneda to Melbourne via Singapore
Date FlownMarch 2020

"tried to call many times"

Trip Verified | This used to be my favorite airline for years. Last week I've got an email saying my flight back home to New York for 25th March is cancelled "due to operational reasons. We will rebook you on alternative flights." But no rebooking, they are unresponsive, sent 10 emails and tried to call many times.
RouteSingapore to New York
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"cannot reach a ticketing agent"

Trip Verified | Zurich to Melbourne via Singapore booked ages ago. Now with all the travel bans/restrictions due to Corona virus I needed to cancel the three tickets we booked. I cannot reach a ticketing agent on the phone, answering machine tells you to ring again. and again, again to no avail. The ticketing office in Zurich has been shut for a week with a leaflet on the door telling you, you guessed it the number where no-one is home. I sent an online form to which I got an email telling me that they will respond after 7 working days, that means they will get back to me after my scheduled flight would have taken place.
RouteZurich to Melbourne via Singapore
Date FlownMarch 2020

"have not allowed refund"

Trip Verified | Adelaide to Singapore. I had two flights booked to and from from Singapore. Because of the epidemic, my conference in February was cancelled in Singapore. My colleague who booked through Qantas got her flight refunded - no questions asked. Singapore Airlines have been difficult to contact and unhelpful. They have not allowed refund. Never flying this airline ever again.
RouteAdelaide to Singapore
Date FlownApril 2019

"cabin crew is nice"

(Indonesia)

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Makassar via Singapore. Bangkok check-in counter is great. The cabin crew called Hendricks is Nice, warm hospitality, very welcome. I hope to see him again in my other flight. Another cabin crew is also nice. The in-flight meal is good. Singapore - Makassar : The cabin crew is nice, The in-flight meal is terrible. Delayed Boarding time due to late opening security check and only opening 1.
AircraftBoeing 777-200 / A320-200
RouteBangkok to Makassar via Singapore
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"in-flight meal taste great"

(Indonesia)

Trip Verified | Makassar to Singapore. It took more time to Check-in since there’s Coronavirus concern in Singapore and they check our passport per pages because we are not allowed to visit or even transit In Singapore if you ever visit China in 14 Days, A little delay for boarding. The flight attendant is nice, the in-flight meal taste great. Singapore - Bangkok: First time using A350-900 and I like it, the aircraft still new and so fresh, The In-flight meal is good. Boarding time is great, on time.
AircraftA320-200 / A350-900
RouteMakassar to Bangkok via Singapore
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"a pleasant flight"

Not Verified | Flew economy Sydney to Singapore day flight. Very happy and a pleasant flight. Had a row of seats to myself. The A380 cabin was clean and did not look to be very old at all. Range of entertainment options was great. 2 meals served and had vegetarian which were both fine. Plenty of water offered and the crew were polite and professional. Despite news to the contrary, there were hot towels and blankets and pillows!
RouteSydney to Singapore
Date FlownMarch 2020

"food and crew were amazing"

Trip Verified | Phuket to Singapore, unusually fly by SQ’s sister company Silkair. Happy to fly on their wide body Boeing 777-200 which offer a better product. I find the seats on their old B777-200 more comfortable and better padded than their newer planes. The food and crew were amazing. Overall a great way to fly.
RoutePhuket to Singapore