Go First

"Customer care team is another hell"

Trip Verified | My baggage is struck in Goa and not at all responding for anything. Customer care team is another hell, where they wont pick up the calls. What a irresponsible airline. Funny thing is when i tried to give the feedback on their website, the website is also not working yet. Not sure if they are running the airlines or anything else.
RouteGoa to Hyderabad
Date FlownOctober 2021

"the service on board wasn't up to the mark"

Trip Verified | This is in regards to the Go Air flight G81531 that me and my husband boarded from New Delhi to Maldives on 12th of Sep, 2021. I want to share my awful experiences that I had that day. Firstly the flight was so jam-packed that the waiting area was densely crowded and during these times where Covid is out there to kill everyone. The same thing continued when the boarding was announced. Everyone rushed to be the first to get on the plane and again the staff handling the boarding seemed so okay with it. People weren't asked to be in any queue or anything. And again the boarding was done in a rush. Secondly, since every middle seat in the flight was booked, a PPE kit which should have been provided wasn't given to anyone. This being said, we could clearly see the staff members in possession of those PPE kits but for some unknown reasons, they didn't provide those kits to anyone and moreover, didn't stop anyone who hadn't put on the PPE kit. It seemed like the airline is hell bent on "lives cutting" rather than "cost cutting." Thirdly, the service on board wasn't up to the mark. Usually every flight has the service where they at least provide you water to drink. But here we couldn't see anyone coming up to us with anything. When we asked for water, it took them ages to get back to us. Lastly, to my most surprise, something happened which I have never experienced before. Be it any airlines, the pilot makes an announcement much before the landing and gives a brief pitch about the time that's remaining for the touch down, weather/temperature of the destination and stuff like that. But here no announcement as such was done and the pilot just gave a one liner, "we are about to land at the Maldives international airport. Hope you guys had a great experience." Clearly we didn't have a great experience! And just when the plane landed, everyone again rushed to deboard the flight. The flight attendants didn't seem bothered by this. Be it Covid times or pre covid times, attendants always ask the people on board to maintain patience and decorum. Nothing as such happened. Ultimately, we managed to come out of the plane. And all we could think of was when we would get ourselves tested for Covid. We were so sure that we would have gotten infected because of this poorly managed flight service throughout. Luckily we were okay but it clearly was a terrible experience for me and my husband. If the service of Go Air has degraded to such levels I will never ever board any its flight again and will surely never recommend it to anyone.
RouteNew Delhi to Maldives
Date FlownSeptember 2021

"the seats needs to be pre-booked"

Trip Verified | Traveled alone with my four months old daughter from Mumbai to Sharjah on 15th September 2021. Since I was traveling alone with an infant, i was trying to plan things ahead of time so called their customer support a few times just to confirm the seat number where I will get extra leg room (Extra leg room seat or the seat right after a wall is always preferred while traveling with kids as it is spacious and you can get up from the seat without disturbing co passengers). On multiple calls, I was always told that seat 3A is having extra leg room, in short row 3 is extra legroom. When requested to pre allot the seat, I was told that booking a seat in advance is a paid service. (I'm talking about reserving a seat and not booking the flight ticket) I paid the seat fees 1100 INR. Upon boarding the flight I was surprised to look at the seat as it was a very ordinary seat without much legroom. I double checked and it was 3A. I got worried thinking how am I going to adjust there with my infant. I sat there, I waited for all the passengers to board. Front two rows were empty so out of 12 seats only one passenger was seating, remaining 11 seats were vacant. Once the boarding was finished, I called the crew member told her that I have paid for the extra leg room seat and requested if they can change my seat and let me seat at one of those empty seat. The lady said it's not in her hand and sent someone else to me. I told the same story to another who came to me, He listened to me and said it's not in his hands the seats needs to be pre-booked, they are paid seats etc. and said he will get back to me. He never came back. My co passengers supported me and requested them to shift me at one of those seats but they took no action. Many of their services are paid like seat reservation or even you can't carry two check in bags per person only one check in bag is allowed. They charge you extra for extra bag. The ground staff was supportive at Mumbai airport. But for crew and their customer support I give zero.
RouteMumbai to Sharjah

"The flight got delayed"

Trip Verified | I was hesitant to book this worthless GoAir flight as I had bad past experience of flight cancellations and delays. But I booked because it was going to departure 2.5 hours after I received the unfortunate news. This time also go first didn't disappoint. The flight got delayed and I reached my destination late.
RouteDelhi to Srinagar
Date FlownOctober 2021

"very bad to play with customers"

Trip Verified | I have made a booking of flight ticket from go air for 8th sep from Bangalore to Pune. however due to personal reasons I have rescheduled the flight to 7th September by paying 3350 INR. The problem is money got deducted first time when I was doing it from GoAir website using gpay. I have called up GoAir customer care and they told me that the deducted money will be credited back to my account. They requested me to pay one more time. This time I have paid it using my CITI credit card. this time the rescheduling completed. it is been more than 10 days and not received any refund of 3,350 yet. I have confirmed from HDFC bank and they told bank has already processed the amount and they wont be able to refund but airline has to do it. I have been calling the airline customer care for last 10 days and emailed them, no response given to email and no proper answer for calls. This is very bad to play with customers.
RouteBangalore to Pune
Date FlownSeptember 2021

"convert direct flight to indirect"

Not Verified | This airline sucks. They convert direct flight to indirect and when call their support team, they will say we have sent mail a day back and keep on saying sorry 10 times. They don't have courtesy to even offer a proper apologies and complete information on it just sorry.
RouteRanchi to Bangalore via Ranchi

"not refunding my money"

Trip Verified | I paid 13000 for extra baggage, now due to COVID all my flights got canceled and I had to cancel my Goair flight as well. Agent who helped me to cancel my check in and baggage told me that I will get my baggage money return in 30 days. Now it’s been over a month and now they are telling me about all their policy and not refunding my money. Such a terrible customer service.
RouteAhmedabad to Delhi
Date FlownAugust 2021

"Social distancing maintained"

Not Verified | My flight was good, but was rescheduled by 5 hours. I flew during the pandemic. Food - free water given due to government restrictions. Pros - Attentive cabin crew. Safety gear given (mask, ppe kit, face shield, hand sanitizer). Received notification of rescheduled flight 1 day before. On time arrival. Social distancing maintained. Cons - Ground staff were not up to the mark (just 1). Customer service didn't call us back.
AircraftA320-neo