Blue Air

"great customer service"

Trip Verified | Cluj-Napoca Airport to Dublin Airport. I mention that Valentina and her colleagues had great customer service, we were very well treated, making our experience wonderful. Also a good flight time. I'm impressed and happy to schedule my next flight with Blue Air airline.
RouteCluj-Napoca to Dublin
Date FlownJune 2021

"Avoid at all costs"

Not Verified | Worst airline company that I have ever had the misfortune to deal with, they cancelled the flight, 2 days before departure, I tried calling numerous times, I sent them emails and to this day not a single answer from them. Would not recommend. Avoid at all costs.
Date FlownJune 2021

"I wrote countless emails and requests"

Not Verified | Even if this company belongs to my country, my review is very weak. After they canceled a flight for me in September 2020, I haven't received any money back until now. I wrote countless emails and requests, but no one noticed me! Shame on this company, the most unprofessional there is!
Date FlownSeptember 2020

"deeply disappointed and dissatisfied"

(Romania)

Not Verified | The airline introduced a totally absurd rule regarding all passengers having to seal their luggage in plastic wrap. What is absolutely lovely about this is that they don’t let you check in your luggage unless it’s wrapped (in some airports they allow it however, so they even aren’t good about following their own rule). Now imagine being in an airport with a single wrapping center where you can only pay cash and where there is no ATM. A full flight of people having to spend a lot of time wrapping and searching all of their pockets, hoping they have enough cash left. A very “beautiful” experience related with a totally understandable rule. The company does not offer any explanation for this request (as far as I know they are the only ones requesting this) and I can only assume they are playing a game in collaboration with some wrapping companies in order to find another way to steal money from tourists. Very elegant Blue Air - I am deeply disappointed and dissatisfied.
RouteCairo to Bucharest
Date FlownMay 2021

"not willing to give back the money"

(Hungary)

Trip Verified | Athens to Larnaca. The airline cancelled the flight and not willing to give back the money after 6 months. No answers, simply stole the money and looks like they can do it without any repercussions.
RouteAthens to Larnaca
Date FlownOctober 2020

"they are simply ignoring my messages"

(Finland)

Trip Verified | Blue Air cancelled my flight, and even though I have submitted a refund request on their site they are simply ignoring my messages. This is literally stealing and they know it! Will never ever use Blue Air, nor should anyone else!
RouteBucharest to Helsinki
Date FlownJanuary 2021

"has been promising to refund us for flights they cancelled for a year now"

Not Verified | This company has been promising to refund us for flights they cancelled for a year now! Every time we phone, it’s another month, another three months. Lately they haven’t even bothered giving us a timeline, they just say they don’t know when they will refund us. They have just received an emergency bail out from the EU. They are certainly not using the money to refund customers! We have asked to speak to a manager, but apparently they are “busy helping customers with real problems”.
RouteBucharest to Liverpool
Date FlownApril 2020

"you can’t get a refund"

Not Verified | Liverpool to Bucharest. Don’t use Blue Air as you can’t get a refund. We have been trying since June. Emails are not replied to and there is no way to contact any one by phone. The voucher given is unusable.
Date FlownJune 2020

"Covid regulations not being respected"

Trip Verified | No possibility for online checkin, waiting time at the checkin counter minimum 1 hour. Covid regulations not being respected as can be seen in the picture. They have created a crowd of 300 people waiting in line in stead of allowing online checkin. I paid extra for "Priority", they don't have such a think at the counter. Terrible service!
RouteKöln to Bucharest
Date FlownOctober 2020

"I wish I had read the reviews before"

Not Verified | Awful experience. I can't explain how angry I am. I paid nearly £500 for a comfort pack to fly with my wife and my little daughter. With this pack you should get a priority boarding, extra legroom seat 23kg baggage and 2 other bags on board and apart from the luggage, I haven't received any of the benefits I should have get so no priority boarding and no extra legroom seats for us. I've been in the queue with the baby for half an hour and nobody cared. Same awful experience on our return flight as well. Another awful experience was when I bought a flight for my family, I've been charged but I haven't received the flight confirmation and there is no way of reaching them on none of the 3 numbers given on their website, nor by email, nor by messenger or Instagram page. I'll never fly with them again even if I will need to pay more for a flight with another airline. Avoid at all cost. I wish I had read the reviews before.
Date FlownSeptember 2020