Blue Air

"one week later cancel flights"

(Romania)

Trip Verified | You will reach your destination faster by walking. They charge for tickets, one week later cancel flights, then you wait months to get your money back, if you will ever receive your money back.
RouteBucharest to Oslo
Date FlownOctober 2021

"They practically sold more tickets than seats"

Trip Verified | I flew two weeks ago from Stuttgart airport to Bucharest Otopeni. All good, I made my check in there and my luggage was good I didn't pay anything extra. Then I flew back from Bucharest and was charged with 30€ for my check in and 35€ for the same luggage. The staff being misinformed they could not explain to me the reason. But the best part is just coming, 120 seats and 120 passengers so the plane was full, but there was more 6 people who had tickets for the same flight but no seats. Two of those six people stayed on in Bucharest. They practically sold more tickets (126) than seats (120). Good Luck with that guys I Look that everybody knows that they should not fly anymore with this company.
RouteBucharest to Stuttgart
Date FlownJuly 2022

"Avoid like the plague"

Trip Verified | First off it's not that cheap really, our flight departure and return destination was changed to a different, inconvenient airport at a different inconvenient time. EU regulations imply that a refund or a free change should be offered, but that won't appear anywhere in the email they send you (which essentially reads "it is what it is, suck it up"). Thirdly, and the true cherry on top, some of the reserved seats we bought in order to travel together had to be bought again, as the child in our party was moved far from her parents for no good reason at all once the departure airport was changed. There is no customer support. Two requests to at least reimburse the same seats we had to needlessly buy for a second time and not cheaply, were systematically ignored. Ludicrous, they shouldn't be allowed to operate. Basically TAROM flies to all BlueAir destinations and these days their fares are comparable - and when you add up all the inconveniences, not only will you be happier with TAROM but also quite likely with more cash in your wallet. Avoid like the plague.
RouteHeathrow to Bucharest
Date FlownApril 2022

"charged 350 lei for check-in"

(Romania)

Not Verified | Although I paid for check-in online, the data was not transmitted to the flight operator until this time. We were also charged 350 lei for check-in by Blue Air. Also, their operator at Cluj Napoca Airport said about the eSky company that you are that collects money from customers for services you do not do. Unprofessional conduct. Charges extra money for tickets bought from other operator. I used eSky many times before with no problem till blueair.
RouteCluj Napoca to Barcelona
Date FlownMay 2022

"My flight with Blue Air got cancelled twice in 2 weeks"

(Romania)

Trip Verified | My flight with Blue Air got cancelled twice in 2 weeks. I got a cancellation notification, I had to change my travel plans, lost a lot of money on accommodation, to find out 1 weeks later that my modified flight is cancelled again. They sell tickets, cancelled the flights and operate with our money as it's also impossible to get a refund or reach out to customer support. Extremely unreliable, I can't believe something like this even exists. This really has to stop.
RouteCluj-Napoca to Barcelona
Date FlownMay 2022

"Website a waste of time"

Not Verified | Dublin to Bucharest. Website a waste of time - full of lies; type words like name, address and other information with problems, double up the letters; constantly showing is loading - I've tried from different devices, different hours, the same problem - similar with the app! The call centre just doesn't exist! (another website lie) - 5 stars for advertising fake promos! A shame!
RouteDublin to Bucharest
Date FlownDecember 2021

"give us seats far away from each other"

(Romania)

Not Verified | It's the 3rd or 4th time they give us seats far away from each other with no option to select/check in before flight. The flight attendant told me it's because it has to be paid before boarding. First of all, no other company does this. If money is a problem for this poor company then simply raise the ticket price and don't separate families. It is the last time I fly with this joke of a company.
RouteDubai to Bucharest
Date FlownMarch 2022

"I am still waiting for a refund"

Not Verified | This is the worst airline on this planet. Booked a flight for 5/05/2020 which was cancelled due to Covid - money was refunded to an online wallet that I am not interested in as the airline doesn't even operate this route anymore. I am still waiting for a refund to the original method of payment. Called customer service numerous times in the past 2 years and all the time I got "we will process your refund" - this never happened. I have also filled out the online form numerous times and got nothing as well. It's been 2 years almost since the flight. The company has changed their customer service numbers and they now have only chargeable numbers available. I have still tried to call these numbers - both the UK and the Romanian number - call gets cut off before anyone picks up.
RouteBucharest to Glasgow
Date FlownApril 2021

"check in in the airport cost extra money"

(Romania)

Trip Verified | I understand most of the people do the check in online in order not to stay in lines in the airport, however now there is another reason. The check in in the airport cost extra money. In my case it cost the same amount as the flight ticket. It's not the fact that I paid the money which annoys me the most, it's the fact I was not informed, let me decide if I want to pay that or not. When I asked at their office why there is no notice, they replied that we should be the ones who research online about this, I feel like I was scammed.
RouteCluj Napoca to Bucharest
Date FlownJanuary 2022

"Never again with that airline"

(Belgium)

Not Verified | Flight got cancelled in August 2021 (due to "operational reasons"). I immediately requested a refund. Now it is January 2022 and nothing has happened. Sent several requests via e-form, always received standardized nonsense feedback ("too many claims", "unprecendented situation"). For the last inquiries I didn't even get an answer anymore. Called the service hotline several times. Nobody can help ("We dont know, nobody knows"). There is no possibility to speak to the right department, to a supervisor, to escalate, to get an estimated time of refund. Last call dd 03 January: the robot voice repeatedly confirmed the average waiting time was 3mins ... finally got through to an operator after 31mins, who hung up on me after 2mins.e. Never again with that airline.
RouteBrussels to Buchqrest