ANA All Nippon Airways

(Malta)

SFO to Narita onward to Manila in the new business class cabin. I was impressed at the high levels of service. The food was good and plentiful. Entertainment options on AVOD could be better though I did find things to watch. Amenities were made available in the bathrooms no individual amenity kit given out in business but you get a pair of slippers. It was the first time with ANA and will not be the last they have an excellent product fine service and efficient.

ANA All Nippon Airways customer review

Wonderful customer service flying from Washington Dulles to Narita yesterday. I arrived late to Dulles airport - about 35 or 40 minutes prior to the scheduled departure and after the computer closed the flight. One of the ground crew called to the gate - had the flight reopened checked me in and escorted me through security to the gate and right to my seat! Every few minutes he alerted the gate crew of our progress and exact location by walkie talkie.

ANA All Nippon Airways customer review

Bangkok-Narita-San Francisco. Inflight service excellent on both sectors with a good selection of food. Narita- San Francisco had the new staggered layout which is very comfortable. However the transfer at Narita was terrible. Only two out of the three security stations were staffed. Stood in line waiting to go through the transfer security check for over 45 minutes. By the time I was through security the San Francisco flight was already boarding and I was unable to use the lounge. With ANA adding more international flights out of Narita I can imagine that this is only going to get worse.

ANA All Nippon Airways customer review

Singapore to New York City. The seats are designed to recline without moving the piece in front of the person behind you also making mealtimes easier. I usually travel Singapore Airlines but I am forced to conclude this was better. The only downsides were the entertainment being all in Japanese except for a few romantic comedies and the limited speciality meal selection. Unless you like real Japanese food avoid this. Staff were fantastic. The price was excellent given that it was their standard and being part of Star Alliance I was able to collect all the miles on my Krisflyer card.

ANA All Nippon Airways customer review

NRT-SGN. Flight departed a little late but we arrived on time in Vietnam. Flight staff were very friendly and food was excellent. The aircraft was clean and seats we comfortable. I would definitely flight ANA again.

ANA All Nippon Airways customer review

NRT to IAD. Excellent service great on-demand entertainment. Exceptionally small economy seats. According to Seatguru the seats are 2" thinner than most airlines and you can definitely feel it. For such long flights I suggest choosing SQ or UA instead of ANA.

ANA All Nippon Airways customer review

SFO-NRT-MNL in Y. Nice B773 attentive crew and service. The meals were not especially pretty to look at but were tasty and far more rewarding than their appearance. Seat comfort was ok but less so than United's Economy Plus. Overall a pleasant experience and would recommend ANA to others.

(Argentina)

LAX-HND return. Flight attendants were kind and helpful. Plane was clean and in excellent condition (777-200ER). Requested a low salt meal which was delicious including snacks. Seats in economy premium were pretty wide comfortable with the addition of noise cancelling headphone to use. Very satisfied with both flights.

ANA All Nippon Airways customer review

IAD-NRT-HKG. Service was impeccable. FA in charge of our section introduced herself by name prior to take-off. Also offered me sweater to wear during the flight. Love the blankets they offer. Food offerings very good especially if you are a seafood lover. The seats are not as comfortable as I remember them - not lie-flat at all and a bit bumpy / hard. Movie options also not that good.

(Japan)

HND-OKA-HND. Both flights were great spotless aircraft's clean toilets and regular drink services. The flights were full but the crew went out of there way to relocate me to a spare row for some extra comfort. I often fly ANA for business trips within Japan. I am always impressed at the high levels of service.