ANA All Nippon Airways

"up to the same high standards of service"

(Japan)

Trip Verified | I’ve always enjoyed flying ANA on its international routes and I’m happy to report that the domestic route I flew was up to the same high standards of service. A very early red eye flight, cheap ticket but a very clean, well maintained looking interior to the aircraft. No food served but the flight attendants were very friendly and helpful without being either overly intrusive or noticeably absent. Seats were comfortable, decent enough legroom that I didn’t feel cramped on the 3 hour flight as well which was a bonus as squeezing my six foot frame into some previous airlines cabins has been torturous. No personal screens for entertainment but there were radio channels available and I always travel with a book so I was quite content. Got me where I wanted to go with no fuss and a totally uneventful journey. Thanks!
RouteTokyo Haneda to Ishigaki
Date FlownJuly 2019

"the flight is cancelled"

(Myanmar)

Trip Verified | Yangon to Tokyo. There was a storm in the South China Sea. You'd think that when the flight is cancelled, they'd at least shoot an email to the customers. They did nothing. We went to the airport and was informed that the flight is cancelled. To be fair they did pay decent compensations for hotel and transportation.
RouteYangon to Tokyo
Date FlownAugust 2019

"the food was below average"

Trip Verified | Flew ANA from Sydney to Haneda economy and Haneda to Heathrow premium economy and same reverse (premium economy was via a bid process). Flight for economy was reasonable for the cost while the premium economy wasn't as expected in that the degree of recline was less than I expected. The range of movies on the VOD system was very limited and the food was below average. Customer service from the FAs was however excellent where they were very attentive and courteous immediatly offering eye masks and ear plugs on boarding.
RouteSydney to London Heathrw via Tokyo Haneda
Date FlownJuly 2019

"very satisfied with ANA"

Trip Verified | Tokyo Haneda to Sydney. Very satisfied with ANA. Their attention to detail is first class. Their service is focused on customer's safety and comfort. Professional ground and air crew. Second time to fly with ANA to Japan from Sydney and they never disappoint. The first time I was impressed and that's why I preferred to fly with them again on our second trip. As expected the service is superb.
RouteTokyo Haneda to Sydney
Date FlownJuly 2019

"very satisfied with ANA"

(Brazil)

Not Verified | So I just basically did a round trip with ANA between Washington and Tokyo. The entire crew are awesome. Very polite and ready to help. The food is extremely delicious and fresh, with obviously Japanese food focused. My only complaints are with the seat and inflight entertainment. After a couple of hours sleeping, you definitely wake up with pain in your bottom. The seating could be a little bit more comfortable. The inflight entertainment could have more movies subtitled in English, there were just a few subtitled in English. But overall speaking I'm very satisfied with ANA services, I would definitely fly again with them.
RouteTokyo to Washington
Date FlownJuly 2019

"food was delicious and fresh"

(Italy)

Trip Verified | Frankfurt to Tokyo Haneda. Simply amazing! The CA were very professional, polite, friendly and helpful. The food was delicious and fresh.The seat was comfortable and had a recline different from other airlines (when you recline, it does not dirturb the passenger behind you). The service on board was a little bit slow but still efficient. Flight entertainment had a lot of movies in different languages, TV series, games, maps and seat to seat messaging. A very pleasant flight with ANA.
AircraftBoeing 777-300er
RouteFrankfurt to Tokyo Haneda
Date FlownNovember 2018

"Crew was extremely friendly"

(Indonesia)

Not Verified | Jakarta to Tokyo Haneda. Best airline experience I've had of 2019, Crew was extremely friendly, food and beverages were excellent, The IFE was nice, But one improvement, The Wi-Fi, At first I was super excited as I connected, but it did not work at all. Other than that, this airline is awesome.
RouteJakarta to Tokyo Haneda
Date FlownJune 2019

"best ANA flight attendant service"

(Indonesia)

Trip Verified | Jakarta to Tokyo Narita. I love ANA, is the best airline in the world. The best ANA flight attendant service and very helpful. I want to fly to Japan using All Nippon Airways again.
RouteJakarta to Tokyo Narita
Date FlownMarch 2019

"the service cannot be faulted"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Seattle via Tokyo. Awesome airline! Great service and very courteous and helpful staff. The seat pitch in economy was surprisingly quite comfortable for a long distance adventure like Delhi to Seattle, which without the Tokyo halt was almost 18 hours plus of flying time and even economy class turned out to be reasonably comfortable during this long route. Channel programming was also good and there were some great Hollywood new release movies to watch from, however I would have liked more movie content. We opted for Hindu Meal, Veg Meal and Jain Meal amongst us hoping to secure at least one good assortment in any of them. Although all of them were laid out well with fresh and high quality ingredients, unfortunately all of the lacked taste. The best amongst them was Hindu Veg Meal (if Indian food is your forte) although that too was served well but tasteless. They need to change their Indian chefs. Apart from the let down of getting a tasteless meal, the rest of the service cannot be faulted.
RouteDelhi to Seattle via Tokyo
Date FlownJune 2019

"had purchased separate tickets"

Trip Verified | We were scheduled to fly from Hiroshima to Narita and from Narita to LAX. Our flight was 5 minutes delayed. After we boarded the plane we were on our way to Narita Airport. However the pilot could not land The first time it was due to crowd control. The second time it was due to weather. The third time he decided to change the destination to central Tokyo airport. We landed at central Tokyo airport which was the opposite direction we were heading and had to wait on the plane for about 30 min until we could get off. The staff was trying to figure out what to do. After we were allowed off the flight we had to go to a ticket counter and make new travel arrangements. We waited in line along side every other passenger on the same flight. When we were finally attended. We were told our only option was to take a train to Haneda and from there fly to LAX. We spend the day from 8am in Hiroshima until we reached the airport at Hañeda at 1230 am. We were each given $15000 yen for travel expenses. Because we had to take a couple trains and a bullet train to make it to Haneda airport My husband and I informed the clerk that our final destination was Las Vegas we had purchased separate tickets from American Airlines to get home in Las Vegas and due to the flight change we were going to lose our flight. She booked us airline tickets to LAX and apologized about our final destination being Las Vegas. So we lost our money on those tickets. I was very disappointed with this.
RouteHiroshima to Narita