Allegiant Air

"will never fly Allegiant again"

Not Verified | Ogdensburg to Sanford. Allegiant left my family and I stranded in Sanford for the return flight home. Allegiant's solution was to fly us home 7 days later, which was unreasonable. They played the "because of the weather" card so that they don't have to be responsible for us and offered the reimbursement very quickly. There was no issue with the weather at all which was confirmed by our weather regulator. I will never fly Allegiant again
RouteOgdensburg to Sanford
Date FlownDecember 2019

"has been the worst experience"

Trip Verified | Punta Gorda to Portsmouth. This has been the worst experience of my life with so many delays. I’m trying to get some where I don’t want to sit and have to wait. Delayed on the way down and delayed on the way back. Seats are uncomfortable, no elbow room, you have to pay for legit every bag.
RoutePunta Gorda to Portsmouth
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"Thanks a lot for nothing"

Trip Verified | Las Vegas to Stickton. We came to the airport thinking our flight was to be at 3:17 and after we checked in and looked at our Boarding Passes, we noticed they had switched the flight and wasn’t leaving until 6:17. Having the flu, staying an additional 4 hrs was not desirable for obvious reasons. When we inquired they said it was a “corporate decision” due to there only being 10 passengers on the 3:17 flight. Thanks a lot for nothing Allegiant. Also they charge for everything .
RouteLas Vegas to Stickton
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"provided service above and beyond"

Not Verified | We were running late for a flight from Kansas City and Allegiant provided service above and beyond. Thru TSA I was able to obtain the phone number of the manager. She was at home, not even at work, yet returned my phone call and thru text messaging, helped us get on our flight. I was amazed at the personal service and meeting people in corporate jobs who actually care about their job and actually also cared about me, the consumer. Go Allegiant Air!
RouteKansas City to Punta Gorda
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"not recommend this airline"

Not Verified | Punta Gorda to Rochester. Terrible experience. 3hr delay on trip to FL, and another delay of 3+hrs on the way back. Nothing was offered to make up for the huge waste of time. Flight itself was comfortable, did not experience much turbulance, landing and takeoff were smooth. Would not recommend this airline if you value your time.
RoutePunta Gorda to Rochester

"unpleasant and embarrassing"

Trip Verified | Concord to Punta Gorda. The flight attendant was extremely rude, creating an unpleasant and embarrassing experience for me during the flight. I have flown with Allegiant plenty of times and have never been super impressed by the staff affiliated with this airline, but this woman was completely disrespectful to me when I went to order my adult beverage and showed her my passport. I am not one to leave negative reviews but that was completely uncalled for when I am paying for my experience and supporting the business. It doesn’t help that I had a long layover with multiple gate changes and delays on the way home from St. Petersburg. I am considering whether to book with this airline any more after this.
RouteConcord to Punta Gorda

"The worst airline ever"

Trip Verified | Chicago Rockford to Punta Gorda. The worst airline ever. No real customer service, expensive add ons, flight changes constantly, uncomfortable airplanes. This airline should not be in business.
RouteChicago Rockford to Punta Gorda

"No customer service"

Not Verified | Took Allegiant Air from Asheville to Ft Lauderdale. The flight was an hour and 40 minutes. It took Allegiant an hour and 20 minutes to get the luggage to the carousel in baggage claim. No customer service, no one at the ticket counter, no one to answer why I was held hostage.
RouteAsheville to Ft Lauderdale
Date FlownDecember 2019

"My flight was cancelled"

Trip Verified | My flight was cancelled at 8am, flight was to take off at 10:18 and they supposed help. Well not so much my 2.5 hr flight turned into over 7 hours. The 3rd party company used to compensate did not cover change in flight. I had to go to a airport 30 miles further then go back to Sanford Fl airport to get my car. I ended up over $100 in the hole and ruined the ends of my holiday vacation. Customer service basically said So! Please don't fly this airline I know I won't.
RouteBishop to Orlando
Date FlownDecember 2019

"I was on hold for 2 hours"

Trip Verified | I’m a big Allegiant fan but yesterday I tried to add a minor passenger to our trip home and I was on hold for 2 hours! Then the representative took all my info and credit card and booked the minor the opposite direction of the trip I asked for! I then had to wait another 25 minutes on hold for a supervisor to fix the mistake. By the time I hung up I had been on hold or working to add my passenger for 2 hours and 45 minutes! Come on Allegiant, I love you but really?
RouteBelleville to Destin