Allegiant Air

"forced us to pay for them in Memphis"

Trip Verified | They’re a scam, selling cheap tickets and then charging you at the airport for things that just don’t make sense! For the same carry on bags they didn’t made us pay in Miami, they forced us to pay for them in Memphis or they wouldn’t left us go into the flight! We call to customer service and they just say they don’t trust us and that their people are always right. No words for that, just never flying with them again. A
RouteFt Lauderdale to Memphis
Date FlownDecember 2020

"My flight was cancelled!"

Trip Verified | My flight was cancelled! I have to book with another United airline paying $500 for another flight and had to $96 uber to the Sanford airport to pick up my car! None of my extra charges was accommodated! Be wise and have extra cash if the cancel your flight as they do often!
RouteOrlando to South Bend

"Absolutely unacceptable"

Trip Verified | Flying to New Orleans was fine. An hour before boarding in New Orleans to go back home the flight was cancelled. The customer service agent at the airport explained how much he hated this airline and that the next flight was in February and there’s nothing he could do. I’m an officer in the military and had to be home Monday AM so my only option was to rent a car and drive the 11 hours to NC. When I finally made it home close to midnight the airport had no attendants on site to receive the car so I then had to drive the car back home - in the city where I don't have additional parking available for a second vehicle. I parked the car on the street and of course, got a parking ticket for being 8 minutes late to move the car. Then today I got to drop off the rental and pay for an Uber to get back to my home. The cost of renting a car, gas, parking ticket and Uber of course isn’t covered by the company who stranded me in New Orleans. Absolutely unacceptable, I will never use this company again.
RouteNew Orleans, Louisiana to Concord, North Carolina
Date FlownJanuary 2021

"Worst plane service out there"

Not Verified | The people that work are the most disrespectful people I have met. We boarded the plane and 1 hour later they tell us there's a 2 hour delay. We get back on the plane, they say its all good. 12.15 was the leave time. Still in Indianapolis at 4pm. This company need financial aid, this company need to learn how to take care of their planes and not hiring elementary graduates. The crew were laughing and eating together. Never asked us for a complimentary drink while waiting. Worst plane service out there. They don't deserve help.
RouteIndianapolis to St Pete
Date FlownJanuary 2021

"Never again will I fly with them"

Trip Verified | My from Allentown to Orlando Sanford flight for 7.30 am is delayed until 1pm yet again. And they never gave us a reason. Never again will I fly with them!
RouteAllentown to Orlando Sanford
Date FlownDecember 2020

"Allegiant never fails to disappoint"

Not Verified | Allegiant never fails to disappoint. This airline is never on time and always has a delay with boarding and take off. The flight attendants are not the friendliest. If you want to waste your time sitting on a plane while they figure out passenger count, etc - then fly Allegiant. Horrible.
RouteBelleville to Clearwater
Date FlownDecember 2020

"Worst airline I have ever flown on"

Trip Verified | Worst airline I have ever flown on - the stewardess was rude and snappy! Packed in like sardines - I will never fly this airline again. Pay the extra money and fly with any other airline! Trust me.
RouteKalispell to Phoenix
Date FlownDecember 2020

"Save yourself the headaches"

Not Verified | Save yourself the headaches. Fly with anyone else. Yes this year has been crazy, but companies like this sure don't help. I was supposed to travel for work to Vegas to go to a week long professional conference. Of course had to pay out of pocket and would get reimbursed. However, here comes COVID....and of course Allegiant only offers a voucher. A voucher that says travel must be completed by February. What good does that do? Half the states they fly to from here are so locked down there is no point to even go. Been trying to get a hold of Allegiant to see if that can be extended due to the continued pandemic....not looking good. Basically out $500 because of the pandemic. Judging by the reviews, this isn't a new practice. Surprised by the number of people with 1 star reviews their business practices haven't resulted in a class action suit yet.
RouteDes Moines to Las Vegas
Date FlownApril 2020

"the hidden charges and surprises are endless"

Not Verified | After standing in line for what seemed like an eternity, what I thought was a good deal turned out to be as bad as Spirit Airlines, the same nickel and dime game, the hidden charges and surprises are endless, not to mention the lower bag weight limits, uncomfortable seats, no wifi or entertainment and to top it all off ridiculous expensive snacks on board. I will never fly this airline again, I thought I was saving some money, in the end turned out to be more expensive that any other airline. I strongly recommend you find another airline to give your money to.
RouteLas Vegas to Eugeene
Date FlownDecember 2020

"out of his way helpful and kind"

Not Verified | I am a mother of an adult son, who’s disabled with traumatic brain injury. Just walking into the door of the airport we were greeted by staff member Pat. He was out of his way helpful and kind. All the staff members were as nice as they could be. I wish, I could remember all of their names to give them the credit they so well deserve. I put my son on the plane with full confidence he will be taking good care of. I will always fly Allegiant Air. Thank you again for treating us like family.
RouteDestin to Belleville