AirAsia

"satisfied with the services"

Not Verified | Singapore to Sabah via Kuala Lumpur. I canceled my trips with AirAsia, and got fully refund into the credit account. The procedure took me around a month to be credit into my AirAsia member account. Although those credits have to be spent within a year, but I am glad and very satisfied with the services.
RouteSingapore to Sabah via Kuala Lumpur
Date FlownApril 2020

"Been waiting for something"

Trip Verified | Been waiting for something, anything from Airasia since they canceled my flight. What a joke around and around with absolutely no result no return contact, nothing. BIG Loyalty Program member for years? Nothing more than a farce. I've been a long time user of this airline, 24 flights alone in the past couple of years but never again.
RouteMelbourne to Kuala Lumpur
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"trying to get a refund "

Not Verified | Horrible service from AirAsia. For the past 1 month, i've been trying to get a refund for my flight because of the pandemic. I've tried to reach out to them through their website, but i just keep getting redirected to their online chat bot AVA. Problem is AVA doesn't resolve anything, and it's buggy. I resorted to contacting them on Twitter, but that was not helpful at all as well. They would give you a reply, and proceed to not reply you for another week. It's always being picked up by another customer service agent, so they always ask the same few starting questions. Nothing gets resolved or moved on at all.
RouteOsaka to Singapore
Date FlownApril 2020

"ask if I could change my flight"

(Malaysia)

Trip Verified | Kota Kinabalu to Kuala Lumpur booked for 29th April. It's the pandemic right now so I wanted to reach out and ask if I could change my flight date then through their customer service line they said to reach them through twitter or Facebook so fine. Used twitter instead because Facebook was irresponsive last time used. Dropped a text no response now great it passed 48 hours in changing went there to change it counter was close it's before 5pm but I'd understand the pandemic. No resources online to reach out to anyone to change and it seems like this ticket is going to burn cause it doesn't give much of an option. Not going to use this airline again
RouteKota Kinabalu to Kuala Lumpur
Date FlownApril 2020

"never use that airline again"

(Hong Kong)

Trip Verified | Received a notification that my flight to KL is cancelled. However I have another domestic flight from KL to Kota Baru so I wanted that they cancel the other flight as well (cause if I cancel myself refund would be different) and they refund me instead of a credit note. Have called India call center - useless - there is no number for flights outside Asia, chat bot is a machine that doesn't understand any of the specificities of my case of course, customer service just doesn't exist, facebook account has no-one on the other end either, no customer service person on linked. I am appalled and shall never use that airline again if they don't refund me.
RouteHong Kong to Kuala Lumpur
Date FlownApril 2020

"AVA bot chat is beyond useless"

Not Verified | Singapore to Bali. The customer service and credit shell application process for Air Asia is terrible. I had to transfer two other airline bookings into a credit shell due to the CV19 situation and both took under two minutes to complete with confirmation coming a few days later. I have tried countless times to contact AirAsia and with no success. Even the telephone line to India is an automated response and redirects you back to their AVA bot chat which is beyond useless. The credit shell process is both difficult and unclear. Extremely disappointing.
RouteSingapore to Bali

"Worst customer service"

(Malaysia)

Trip Verified | Worst customer service and Chat Bot. I'm talking about AVA. first of all, AVA gives a set of topics to choose from i.e CoVid 19 Flight Changes, booking changes, etc. If you follow everything right, hypothetically you could reach their actual customer support which I could never reach even after waiting sometimes for 2 hours online. I've been doing this for the past week. Looks like there are many in the same boat here. My only concern is if i cant get my refund processed before my flight date which is on the 23rd April. What happens if I can't reach them? Wouldn't it be better if we could reach them at a call center instead of chatting with AVA? This is very frustrating!
RoutePenang to Bali via Kuala Lumpur
Date FlownJuly 2019

"Refund not generated automatically"

Not Verified | Flight was cancelled a week before the departure, due to Covid19 travel ban. Refund was not generated automatically but I have to submit “manually” but unable to due to their system error. Keep appearing as “cancelled”. Despite many trial time, we are not able to reach to speak to an agent, wasting much of my time.
RouteMelbourne to Kuala Lumpur
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"They do anything not to talk to you"

(Hong Kong)

Not Verified | Do not fly with them. They cancelled my flight and I've spent days trying to get a refund or credit. They do anything not to talk to you and put you through hoops of never getting in contact with them. Only way is to drive out to the airport 3 times and still they just send an email shutting the case with no explanation. They cancelled the flight to keep tourists trapped in Bali during Covid and still won't give a refund.
RoutePerth to Bali
Date FlownApril 2020

"30 days and still no refund"

Trip Verified | Tokyo Narita to Bangkok booked for 6th March. I put in a request for a full refund as AirAsia cancelled my flight. They advised me to wait 30 days for the refund. It is now over 30 days and still no refund.
RouteTokyo Narita to Bangkok