AirAsia

"crew were professional"

Trip Verified | Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bahru. Flight was delayed by 45 minutes due to late arrival of aircraft. Overall, flight was routine and crew were professional. Just cross your fingers each time you fly AirAsia that your flight isn't delayed or worse, cancelled (which was what happened to me on another AirAsia flight).
RouteKuala Lumpur to Johor Bahru

"flight was rescheduled"

Trip Verified | Johor Bahru to Kuala Lumpur. Original flight was cancelled & rescheduled to another timing which meant I reached my destination several hours later close to midnight. On the plus side, flight left on time & landed early.
RouteJohor Bahru to Kuala Lumpur
Date FlownMay 2019

"chose the wrong baggage type"

(Malaysia)

Trip Verified | I paid 150usd for a ticket from Danang to Kuala Lumpur but ended up paying another 150usd because they said I chose the wrong baggage type. They have the worst customer service!
RouteDanang to Kuala Lumpur

"An uneventful flight"

Trip Verified | Johor Bahru to Ho Chi Minh. Early morning flight from a small regional airport & with no other departing flights at that time, there was no delay & the plane took off on time. An uneventful flight in general with only a slight delay on landing due to the aircraft being put into a hold because of congestion on the ground.
RouteJohor Bahru to Ho Chi Minh
Date FlownMay 2019

"Absolutely disgusted beyond words"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Bangalore with AirAsia. Knowing that my bags were overweight, I made sure to send a courier back home before flying back. Turns out I was 3 kgs overweight which even an airline like Air India was willing to let go of (yes, I had a connecting flight prior to my Air Asia reservation). When I checked-in I was told that my bags were overweight and that I needed to pay 1200 rupees. Had a bag less than 2kgs for cabin luggage which should have been taken into consideration but wasn’t. Never mind the 1200 bucks. No big deal. What really angered me was learning that AirAsia charged a single mother travelling with her 9 year old son 300 rupees to get seats next to each other. I mean, I’ve seen inhuman and now I’ve seen AirAsia! What level of exploitation does an airline company need to adhere to make money? I mean, how do people who make money through these days extremely cheap and disgusting ways sleep at night? It’s a 9 year old child. Knowing that parents will do anything to have a sense of security over their children, AirAsia has done the unthinkable! I urge everyone to share this experience and ensure this airline sees the fate it deserves. Absolutely disgusted beyond words!
RouteDelhi to Bangalore

"Above my expectations"

(Malaysia)

Trip Verified | Kuala Lumpur to Surabaya with AirAsia. Above my expectations! Seats, really comfortable, more so than the KLM flight I was on. Food really tasty, served hot, for a cheap price. Cabin crew, really hospitable, friendly and professional. Ground staff, really on time, and on some instances, more earlier than scheduled. Really recommended.
RouteKuala Lumpur to Surabaya
Date FlownApril 2019

"Very disappointed with AA services"

(Malaysia)

Trip Verified | Very disappointed with AA services! Flight delayed for 3 hours and only announced when all passengers are at the gate! Would highly appreciate a text message indicating flight delay schedule! Flight is 5.25am. I have been here since 4am+, entered immigration only to find out flight is delayed! Ridiculous! Kindly work on ur updates and prior inform your passengers. When you think its not necessary to inform ahead, know that it is!
RouteKota Kinabalu to Kuala lumpur
Date FlownApril 2019

"it was not bad at all!"

(Malaysia)

Trip Verified | Kuala Lumpur to Siem Reap. Although I live in Malaysia, I have always opted for full-fare travel. Today was my first flight with AirAsia. And it was not bad at all! Nothing like the "bus station" nightmare I had in my head for so many years. Nice terminal, no bussing around, elegant leather seats, attractive but well-trained crew, decent Asian meals and overall a youthful and energetic vibe. Well done! I deduct one point for the autopilot-y landing whereby we slammed down on the runway pretty hard.
RouteKuala Lumpur to Siem Reap

"Cheap but not serious"

(Belgium)

Trip Verified | Krabi to Bangkok with AirAsia. Cheap, but not serious. Flight hours were changed immediately after booking from attractive hours to less attractive. The day itself, 2 hours delay, no information. We arrived at our hotel around midnight instead of around the 1800 we initially planned. Cheap but not serious. Fool another idiot next time.
RouteKrabi to Bangkok

"Experience above expectation"

(Croatia)

Trip Verified | Kota Kinabalu to Kuala Lumpur. Experience above expectation. Comfortable seats, temperature just right. Very friendly and serviceable staff. Tasty and very cheap food. Pleasant flight.
RouteKota Kinabalu to Kuala Lumpur