AirAsia

"not a good experience"

(Malaysia)

Trip Verified | Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi. We didnt get our assigned seats as the plane was changed last minute. We were told to sit anywhere until they have everyone seated which meant we had to constantly get up to give up the seats. This was not a good experience. The staff did not apologise. One staff member got very rude to us and shouted at us to be patient. Our flight got delayed by 70 minutes. Will not be flying with them again that's for sure!
RouteKuala Lumpur to Langkawi

"unwilling to assist"

Trip Verified | Singapore to Kota Kinabalu. Bad counter staff attitude on seating. Boarding pass error and staff was unwilling to assist. System error on web check in. Feedback casually sweeped under.
AircraftAK
RouteSingapore to Kota Kinabalu
Date FlownNovember 2018

"lots of lies from AirAsia"

(Philippines)

Trip Verified | Cebu to Manila. Nearly 4 hours delayed. First it started with an email that the flight will be delayed due to further servicing then a second email on our way to the airport. However I heard at checked in counter desk a different reason that the assigned aircraft is not available but a new plane will be coming from Manila. And the lady at the counter told me that the plane will be further delayed. Once we passed security, we saw the departure screen was flashing further time of departure. So not sure who to believe anymore but I see lots of lies from AirAsia. This is the second time I actually experience this coming from Cebu so will try other airlines from now on and see who is better at keeping their time and also with communication consistency.
RouteCebu to Manila

"latest worst experience"

(Malaysia)

Trip Verified | Jakarta to Kuala Lumpur. It was my latest worst experience with AirAsia. During check-in, baggage check-in was quite fast. In the new airport, it was comfortable and many lanes that open for passengers to check-in. However, the flight got delayed for an hour and additional another hour. AirAsia which know for its time accuracy got hit really bad with this one.
RouteJakarta to Kuala Lumpur
Date FlownOctober 2018

"staff friendly and helpful"

(Malaysia)

Trip Verified | Kuala Lumpur to Jakarta. Before I got into the gate, Airasia wasn't that strict with the baggage 7kg rule check, which is good. Boarding was quite efficient. It was quick and departed according to the time and staff were friendly and helpful.
RouteKuala Lumpur to Jakarta
Date FlownOctober 2018

"the best budget airline"

(Indonesia)

Trip Verified | I think this is the best budget airline in south east Asia. The cabin crew was nice, ground handling is fast, good online check in platform, good customer service. I got no delay when I go to KL but when i back to Jakarta, I got delay around a hour but its ok. The seat is so so, food was good, no inflight entertainment. The ticket from Jakarta to Kuala Lumpur round trip is $30 cheaper than any domestic flight in Indonesia.
RouteJakarta to Kuala Lumpur
Date FlownJanuary 2018

"don’t fly with this company"

(Israel)

Trip Verified | Chiang Mai to Macau. AirAsia ripped my suitcase after the flight and everything broken. I connect by AirAsia application and complain about it and I didn’t received any advise after one week. They ignoring me. Please don’t fly with this company.
RouteChiang Mai to Macau
Date FlownOctober 2018

"Flight delay is a norm"

Trip Verified | Kuala Lumpur to Singapore. I have taken several flights from AirAsia. Flight delay is a norm. Had enough of flight delay from this airlines. The turnaround time for plane is just too short. One delay will have an impact on the downstream flight.
RouteKuala Lumpur to Singapore
Date FlownOctober 2018

"very upset and irritated"

Trip Verified | Vientiane to Singapore via Bangkok. In Vientiane the check-in counter asked for $200 USD for 2 bags. That is airport/airline robbery. They said it was because we had booked a transfer but we booked from Vientiane to Singapore, they had the stopover in Bangkok included in the booking. I have flown hundreds of time on dozens of different airlines and never been charged for a transfer when the booking is with one airline through their website. Also the price is gross and disrespectful to their customers. My partner and I shuffled items around to fit into one checked bag, however, the whole process was horrible, ridiculous, and not customer friendly. I can't believe we had to pay $100 for one bag for one booking. I am very upset and irritated, I will never book with them again.
RouteVientiane to Singapore via Bangkok

"worst customer support"

Trip Verified | Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bahru booked to travel next week. They have the worst customer support, they ignore client when they answer you, they ask you to follow up with them after 5 days. I got problem in my account which was disabled, I contacted their support who answered me after long time them asked me to come back to them after 5 days, although they have all my contact details.
RouteKuala Lumpur to Johor Bahru