Air Mauritius

Air Mauritius customer review

Heathrow to Mauritius. Staff friendly however we paid £100 premium for 2 seats with extra legroom. Neither of the entertainment screens worked - in fact one was not even attached properly to the cable which had been previously taped on by an amateur. 11 hours is a long time without music or a film. Also for some unknown reason a passenger was allowed to sit in the jumpseat seat throughout the whole journey. This was unacceptable as she was right in our vision and took up the extra leg space we had paid extra for. The flight steward apologised and gave us name of the vice president of Air Mauritius customer services. When we attempted to contact him we were told that customer services would contact us via e mail. We are still waiting. This airline is not doing us a favour. We paid a large sum of money for the flights plus the extra leg room premium. Not happy at all.

Air Mauritius customer review

Mauritius to Delhi. I found the quality of seats very average in the aircraft. In fact even in business class one of the seats couldn't move back. Worst of all the main attendant was rude and unfriendly. She didn't let me see my elderly parents travelling separately in business class the whole flight knowing that they may need my help / assistance in spite of repeated requests. Very disappointed.

Air Mauritius customer review

PER-MRU-LHR MRU-PER. Not too bad an airline. A340 aircraft are reliable however Air Mauritius need to review their seats which are quite hard for long haul flights and worn in some cases. Food is average but cabin staff friendly and efficient. In flight entertainment could be upgraded. Checkin and boarding very efficient.

Air Mauritius customer review

LHR-MRU-LHR. Air Mauritius use their most modern A340's on the London route which are quiet and smooth. Sat in economy and was surprised at how tight the legroom is and I'm only 5ft 9in. That was the only real negative about the flight. IFE boxes are also under each seat which limits your ability to stretch out your legs. I'm used to BA and Virgin's economy cabins which are more spacious. IFE was ok but not enough choice for a 12hr flight. Food was pretty good and tasty. Staff were pleasant and happy to help with requests.