Air Arabia

"no refund for the cancellation"

(Oman)

Trip Verified | I had a bitter experience of flying with Air Arabia two times, they keep on rescheduling and they are not providing stay or food. Moreover there is no feedback tab in their website. Reply from customer call center and reply mail is a nightmare. There is no refund for the cancellation tickets too and I received damaged baggage one time too.
RouteMuscat to Sharjah
Date FlownJanuary 2022

"Staff were very arrogant"

(Qatar)

Not Verified | Bangalore to Doha via Sharjah. Worst airline, they charged us excess as we had 4 pieces of luggage instead of 2 pieces, totalling less than 60 kgs, as allowed for us (2 travellers). This is the first time an airline is charging extra for the number of pieces, as per our ticket we could carry 60 kgs, and our luggage was less than 60 kgs, still they made us pay at Bangalore airport. Staff were very arrogant, and uncooperative. This is the first and last time with Air Arabia.
RouteBangalore to Doha via Sharjah
Date FlownApril 2022

"no refund when canceled ticket to Ukraine"

(Ukraine)

Trip Verified | The company offered no refund when canceled ticket to Ukraine. Just dropped an sms that the flight has been canceled. When I approached them in a couple of weeks, they offered three refund options to choose (exchange the flight to another destination, get a voucher for future use and a refund to the card). I responded to clarify a time-frame, during which I can respond with the destination for the first option. Instead of responding, they just proceeded with the third option (least desired by me). During back and forth communication they refused to acknowledge their mistake and offer any correction or compensation. After all they just stopped responding. To make things worse, today (in 11 days after the last interaction) I got charged again by their company - who knows for what. Now I have to pay additional money to my bank for the chargeback process to take place and wait for 60 days to get my funds back. I believe this is the worst interaction with an airline company that I've had.
RouteCoimbatore to Kyiv via Sharjah
Date FlownJune 2021

"charged me for insurance which I did not select"

Not Verified | I just booked today and they charged me for insurance which I did not select. When I contacted them they mentioned that you cannot cancel - you charge your customer for a service which I will not use. It's really disappointed experience, zero customer service.
RouteSharjah to Assiut
Date FlownApril 2022

"Worst airline I have ever used"

Trip Verified | Worst airline I have ever used. They treat us like we are flying for free. Staff here is very rude to customers and things are not even organised a bit around here. This was totally disappointing and i will never travel Air Arabia again.
RouteDoha to Sharjah

"Worst experience ever"

Not Verified | Worst experience ever. The flight from New Delhi was cancelled just 48 hours advance. When contacted with the call center several times (almost whole day wasted)they offered an alternative flight from Chennai or Trivandrum instead of Delhi, saying both the cities were in India. Imagine, they want passengers to travel to South India first to reach UAE. Then when I explained the customer care representative that it was almost an impossible option he said only flight till Sharjah was available. I requested a transfer, even a shuttle, bus, taxi anything could do as unlike Air Arabia we cannot change our duty schedules at 48 hours notice. The option was out rightly rejected. When requested to reach the higher officials, even that was impossible.=
RouteDelhi to Abu Dhabi
Date FlownMarch 2022

"most horrible flight in my life"

(Saudi Arabia)

Not Verified | This was the most horrible flight in my life. It was a nightmare. I booked a flight from Bishkek to Riyadh through Sharjah with this airline. They boarded me on the flight to Sharjah without a problem but in Sharjah, they denied me. The reason they gave me was that I did not have a QR code on my vaccine certificate and I am required to present an institutional quarantine package booking which I didn't have. I had to spend two nights in this terrible cold dirty airport crying all the tears my body could ever produce. The Air Arabia staff treat people like sheep. I saw them being extremely rude and disrespectful to South Asians who were in the same situation as me. On the third day, they sent me back to Bishkek where I booked the institutional quarantine and bought another fright with Flydubai. Flydubai didn't even ask me for a QR code for my vaccine certificate. Moreover, when I arrived in Riyadh the customs officer did not require a QR code and told me I do not need to quarantine. Imagine my anxiety and despair caused by these incompetent Air Arabia staff. Never in my life, I am going to purchase anything from you.
RouteBishkek to Riyadh via Sharjah
Date FlownJanuary 2022

"don’t have any refund/cancellation policy"

(Russian Federation)

Trip Verified | Such a disgusting service. Never again. Was denied boarding for a flight from Casablanca to Basel on Dec 31 for no reason. The guy at check- in counter just said to me “you can’t get this flight without a transit visa”. A connecting flight to my home country was departing from Basel in just 6 hours (24 hours visa-free transit is allowed in Switzerland for Russian nationals). I tried to claim compensation from the airline. They replied, but with “We don’t have any refund/cancellation policy”, didn’t even apologise.
RouteCasablanca to Basel

"Very pathetic service"

Trip Verified | Very pathetic service from Air Arabia. I wanted to change my meal preference. Tried changing online, but before it reach the final step, system encountered error. Tried multiple time and left with no other option other than calling customer service. Call got connected after 17 mins, and the lady kept me on hold for another 12 mins and she hanged up the call just like that. Again tried calling them back, waited for 15 mins to get the call connected. Even this time, the lady kept me on hold for more than 13 mins and came back telling that I need to pay additional. (The amount initially paid was matching with the selected meal). She told this cannot be done.. I would give Minus star for Air Arabia service.. Very unprofessional company.
RouteAbu Dhabi to Cochin
Date FlownDecember 2021

"Zero care for passengers"

Trip Verified | Total unprofessional services from Air Arabia. Zero care for passengers. Flight got postponed for 24 hrs and Air Arabia doesn’t have any courtesy to update the reason for the change or provide any compensation or not even reasonable discussions (Only response provided is the flight changes are beyond their limit). If it is few hrs we can understand. But how can an airline justify change in flight timing for 24 hrs. I booked premium seats by paying additional amount. And when the flight got changed the new itinerary received removed seat booking just like that and they adjusted the amount as credit. If there is any change in original commitment, being an airline company, it is Air Arabia's responsibility to call customer and inform about the change or removal of some service. Rather they expected customer call them back and the worst part is no one answers the call for more than 40 mins in 2 instances. I would rate less than single star for Air Arabia service. First impression with Air Arabia in overall dealing with customer is much below any acceptable quality standards.
RouteKochi to Abu Dhabi