Aeromexico

"heartless non-cancellation policy"

Trip Verified | No Customer Service Available for Emergencies. One day before we were set to fly back my husband had a scuba diving accident resulting in severe decompression sickness. The doctor said that he could die if he flew. I called Aeromexico to let them know we could not fly on our set day. When I called back to reschedule. They said that we could not reschedule without incurring penalty and extra costs unless we went through Customer Service. Guess what? Customer Service does not have a phone number. You can only contact through email and the wait time is 10-15 days for a response. When my husband was well enough to fly, we had to return to the US for treatment about 6 days after his accident. I booked Aeromexico tickets that cost about $900 one way. I figured we could work it out with Aeromexico when we returned home. However, Aeromexico refused to refund either our original tickets we purchased or the replacement tickets, even when we provided documentation of the accident and a letter from the doctor saying it was impossible for my husband to fly. I strongly suggest using an alternate airline. I have flown al over the world and have never encountered an airline with poorer customer service or a more heartless non-cancellation policy.
RouteCancun to Mexico City
Date FlownSeptember 2018

"could improve the inflight service"

(Mexico)

Trip Verified | Mexico City to Boston, the services was ok, chicken or pasta and no more options, they ran out of some beverages so I had to chose another one. The space for the legs is good but the seat is okay for a flight of 3 or less hours, after that is not so comfortable. I think they could improve the inflight service.

"Service non-existent"

Trip Verified | Vancouver to Lima via Mexico. Stone cold bagel is not an adequate meal for a 6 hour flight in business class. Dedicated check in counters? No, never heard of it. Online check-in? What's that? Priority luggage handling - doesn't exist. Access to lounges in Lima and Mexico (that belong to SkyTeam, separate complaint) - no, I have to pay. Despite the SkyTeam rules, clearly stated on the website (false advertising when it comes to Aeromexico). Crew doesn't speak English on international routes. Transiting in Mexico city - beyond disastrous. I almost missed my connection. Airport is a mess, no signage, nobody speaks English. I had to clear the customs and border control, and then run around looking for my gate, just to pass another security control (which was useless and ridiculous). Cabin crew on YVR-MEX route was atrocious. Service non-existent. Aircraft was dirty, passengers were seated in business class just because they knew someone or spoke Spanish. All four legs of my flight had completely different "service standards", with LIM - MEX being the only one with remotely acceptable in-flight service.
RouteVancouver to Lima via Mexico

"an excellent flight"

(Mexico)

Trip Verified | Boston to Mexico City. Crew attentive and professional. Good food and drinks. Loyalty to Club Premier paid off and we got an upgrade to Business Class. Good in-flight entertainment and WiFi. Very new and well maintained plane. Good seats. The baby crib service was amazing as our baby was able to fully rest before our arrival. The flight arrived early to Mexico City. Baggage came out quite fast. In general it was an excellent flight. Aeromexico ground personnel in Boston friendly and patient with us and kids during baggage drop/check-in process.
RouteBoston to Mexico City
Date FlownSeptember 2018

"nice and quite new airplane"

(Mexico)

Trip Verified | Mexico City to Boston. A very nice and quite new airplane with Boeing Sky interior, different lighting schemes that help you relax. The food was good, (free full meal including beer and spirits). AM Plus (Premium economy) was quite nice and spacious. The overhead bins had a different configuration that made the cabin more spacious too. The flight crew were quite attentive and came offering different services during the flight (meals, duty free sale, drinks and water). Used WiFi for almost three hours and allowed me to work and stay in touch with the ground. We were traveling with a baby and AeroMexico offers a baby bassinet service.
Cabin FlownPremium Economy

"professional and attentive"

(Mexico)

Trip Verified | Guadalajara to Mexico City. High-quality service by professional and attentive staff. Free snacks and drinks (including alcoholic beverages) were served. Personal in-flight entertainment screen in all seats and USB port. Good in-flight magazine and WiFi on board. Flight connection and luggage delivery information given immediately after landing in Mexico City and while taxing to gate.
RouteGuadalajara to Mexico City

"would recommend AeroMexico"

(Mexico)

Trip Verified | Miami to Mexico City. At check-in, AeroMexico staff were very nice, I really like their policies except for the 25 dollar charge for bags. Boarding was quick. The seats at the plane were comfortable and AeroMexico have Inflight entertainment on many planes with many choices. The food was tasty and free of charge, the flight attendants served coffee and beverages, and the plane had Gogo wifi. I would recommend AeroMexico for its destinations and modern planes.
RouteMiami to Mexico City
Date FlownMay 2018

"friendly and professional"

(Mexico)

Trip Verified | Mexico City to Guadalajara. Used web check-in services, got my mobile boarding pass. Used the Sky Priority line in Mexico City’s T2 security checkpoint. Sky Priority and zone boarding was done perfectly. Bin space was good, the crew extremely friendly and professional service-oriented. On time departure and early arrival. In-flight entertainment with individual tv screens and also good wi-fi (I started my writing my review with Aeromexico’s GoGo in-flight WiFi!). I am a frequent flyer and enjoy using AeroMexico very much, I find it of high standards and very reliable.
RouteMexico City to Guadalajara
Date FlownSeptember 2018

"crew were very attentive"

Trip Verified | AM 698. Check in at Mexico City Airport was a bit slowish due to the fact that many international flights were leaving mid-afternoon. While boarding the plane newspapers as well as candy were offered on the jetway, once on board the aircraft we were handed out headphones. The crew on this flight were rather courteous. This flight was on a Boeing with Sky Interior which had bigger bins and private TVs on every seat with a wide selection of movies. For this flight I chose row 29 since the last few rows offer an extra seat of legroom. After take off people were offered bottles of water, about thirty minutes after that beer, spirits, sodas and juices as well as a bag with peanuts or some sort of trail mix. Since I was in the back I had no choice on dinner but at least food is free. I was offered pasta with veggies and cheese, yoghurt, beer, salad and bread, there was another drink service mid flight and prior to landing more water bottles were offered. By far this was a great five hour flight, crew were very attentive and curious and you get better perks than what American carriers offer on flights between Mexico and the USA.
Date FlownJuly 2018

"recommend this airline"

Trip Verified | Houston to Mexico City. This was the second leg of my trip from Houston to Mexico City. An hour prior to boarding the gate agent called me to inform me my connecting luggage was ready to be put on the plane and I could pick it up once I arrived in Mexico City. This flight was operated by AeroMexico Connect on an Embraer 190. Once we started boarding it was done from zone one through three. Newspapers and candy were available on the jet bridge in both English and Spanish and flight attendants smiled and welcomed us onboard. About an hour into this short two hour flight snack boxes containing a mini croissant, two slices of cheese, apple sauce and a chocolate were handed out in economy class. Alcohol was available I ordered tequila and orange juice. Afterwards I was given a beer and we landed in Mexico City on time. Service was great what makes it better flying a Mexican carrier is having a latin crew as well as not having to pay for alcohol or food. Would recommend this airline.
AircraftE190