Aegean Airlines

(Greece)

Went from SKG to STR and after a week the other way around. My flights were A3510 and A3511. Excellent aircraft clean no malfunctioning seats inflight maps 2 captain announcements one the standard and one extra that we would experience some turbulence over Belgrade. Star-Alliance stylished meals served hot enough beverage and coffee happy to help flight attendants ultra-fast baggage drop-off and mobile check- in. I didn't even have to print my boarding pass. Highly recommended!

Aegean Airlines customer review

I like to fly with A3 but the last flights (CFU-ATH-MUC) were the opposite. Since we were flying back home to ZRH we wanted to have all boarding cards. But for some reason we only got them until MUC. When I asked the lady at the check in she said Sorry I cannot help. You have to organise yourself in MUC. On both flights the flight attendants wanted to be somewhere else but on the flights. The food this time was inedible and the service awful. For a glass of water I had to ask 3 times and when she finally brought it she just rolled her eyes. I am not sure if I will fly with them again.

(Israel)

Charter service from Tel Aviv to Heraklion. A320 new and clean all leather seats. Only drinks served. All female crew seemed completely disinterested. Airshow available however no position of the aircraft available only the map of the area. Heard good things about A3 service however that was not the experience we had.

Aegean Airlines customer review

On 16-JUN my flight from Milan to Athens (connecting to Mykonos) which was suppose to leave at 21.10 left at 02.00. We were given little info other than plane broken and a new one coming from Athens. When the new plane arrived the ground staff and gate were disorganized making the delay even longer. During this extreme delay we were given snacks and water. Once arriving into Athens and missing my flight to JMK a ticket agent helped us and put us on a departure getting us in only a few hours late on Olympic. I emailed Aegean three times to enquire about a refund or another ticket (As we were instructed to do both in MXP and ATH) and it took two emails to get a response. Overall Aegean usually pretty good (I fly once or twice a year) but this interaction made me lose some trust.

(Greece)

Flew from Athens to Santorini in a new A321 aircraft. Economy seats were leather and soft and comfortable and the luggage bins were very large (I was able to fit my acoustic guitar in the cabin). The views as the flight took off and landed were incredible but the flight tickets were slightly expensive for such a short distance. Inflight entertainment was unfortunately absent as the flight (1hr) was too short for it and beverages were only served to half the passengers for the same reason. Otherwise it was a good trip.

(Israel)

TLV-HER and back. It was a charter flight so I expected a bad experience but was pleasantly surprised. We left on time. The A320 was new and clean. The cabin crew were very helpful and nice. Very informative announcements by the captain. Good leg space.

(New Zealand)

Paris to Corfu via Athens. All flights were on time aboard newish A320. Food served was ok not great. Absolutely nothing to complain about and the views of the coast were spectacular!

Aegean Airlines customer review

Athens to London in economy. The flight departed on time and arrived 10 mins early. Very tasty meal served on board much bigger than expected. Several rounds of drinks movies shown during flight. Very attentive cabin staff. Overall an excellent flight for just EUR70.

Aegean Airlines customer review

LHR-ATH return. Found Aegean to be very average. Flight out delayed by 2 hours due to high winds with gate attendants 'managing expectations' stringing the delay out by 10 minutes every 15 that went by; however the return was on time. A321's seats are closely bunched for leg room and lack any head rests making sleep tricky on the longish flight. Cabin service was just slow meals of dismal quality in both directions though wine pleasant. A film was shown in both directions which worked OK. Some crew were friendly others were not focused. Online check-in works well but won't from their own iphone app. Experience at both airports fine. I enjoyed the BA experience more on this route for the quality of the product onboard.

Aegean Airlines customer review

I have never experienced such a horrible trip. I was surrounded by 3 children all under the age of 6 who were screaming and yelling through the entire flight. They had toys on the floor and swinging from the chairs in the hallway of the plane and I was stuck in my seat not even being able to use the bathroom. The stewardess did not do much to stop the yelling because it was beyond her. By the time my dinner reached me it was cold and tasteless - last but not least my earphones did not work so I could not hear the TV monitor and had to also pick up trash that was stuck between my seat. Never again.