SpiceJet

SpiceJet customer review

Travelled from PNQ-BLR return. Both flight were airbus A320. Punctual and left on time and reached few minutes ahead of schedule. Cabin crew were friendly and cheerful. As it was just an hour long flight I did not opt for any in-flight food but I observed that the portions were rather small. Seat pitch is bit cramped but OK for short domestic flights. As expected from a budget carrier there was no in flight entertainment but the in flight magazine was nice. Total 22 kilogram baggage allowance (15 for check in and 7 for cabin) is also generous. Overall pleasant experience will definitely fly with them again.

SpiceJet customer review

I flew from Bangalore to Bangkok last month it was a good experience with on time arrival and on time departure. Cabin staff were we co-operative and friendly. the only negative part as per me is the legroom which is not so comfortable for longer travelling.

SpiceJet customer review

I traveled on February 9 2014 from Kolkata to Mumbai and was extremely disappointed with the experience. I have written some really good reviews in the past about Spicejet however this experience was not up to my satisfaction. The aircraft used was an old Boeing and the interiors were extremely shabby. Most of the seats were torn from all corners and were in extremely poor condition. The leg room was the worst I have experienced on a flight. They need to sort out the basics rather than focusing on being #1 in terms of on time performance. The only good thing I can think of in the entire flight was the behavior of the cabin crews.
Seat Comfort N/A

SpiceJet customer review

SG3302 from Belgaum (IXG) to Chennai (MAA) via Bengaluru (BLR) by VT-SUP (Q400 propeller aircraft). Departed ahead of time from Belgaum and arrived around 30 mins early into Bengaluru. The plane stopped at BLR for around an hour for refuelling and cleaning. BLR to MAA flight also departed around 20 mins early from BLR. Clouds at Chennai made the landing very turbulent. However the (only 2) cabin crew were very friendly and smiling.

SpiceJet customer review

Mumbai to Mangalore 5th Dec 2013 12.30 pm. We never had any problems with baggage they allowed 2 check in bags for each passenger approx 30 kg/passenger. Airport personnel were pleasant even inflight service was nice. Right on time. Aircraft's are new.

(Austria)

BLR-IXG on a small prop plane. Check-in at BLR was efficient crew friendly. Seats on the small Dash8 were reasonably comfortable and the flight was smooth. As it is a no-frills airline you have to buy snacks on board. Overall a positive experience.

SpiceJet customer review

I have traveled multiple times between MAA-IXM and IXM-MAA segments. It's a short leg except for one trip which was delayed 2.5 hours all others were on time and arrival was always early. Spicejet need to focus on the customer service. It's a regional flight travelling to Madurai and I don't see why announcements were made in Hindi. Food is expensive. Overall happy flights except for a few bits and pieces. They could improve customer service and introduce a rewards program.

SpiceJet customer review

My family travelled from Dubai to Madurai (SG24) with two kids (3 years and 18 months). Once I purchased ticket I paid for food also (AED 25). Onboard I faced the following problems: 1) They didn't provide a bassinet. 2) No seat belt provided for my other child who was to sit on my lap. 3) No earplugs. 4) Total flying time was 4 hours after 3 hours they provided a meal I had to ask for our pre-booked meals otherwise we wouldn't have got them. No hospitality no responsibility. A very poor service.
Value For Money N/A

SpiceJet customer review

We have booked and paid for 5 flights with SpiceJet. Of those 5 three were cancelled without any issues with weather/external circumstance (i.e. all internal SpiceJet operational issues) and one was delayed by 2 hours. Only one flight managed to make it to the destination on time. Worse SpiceJet does not pay for hotels or offer any sort of recompense when they cancel a flight due to operational issues (including not having enough passengers) all they offer is to book you on the next available SpiceJet fight (note that they refuse to buy you a ticket on any other airline) which is usually the next day and forces you to either pay for an additional hotel night out of pocket or lose a night that you had already paid for. They don't even offer to make the seat selection free after forcing you to change your plans completely. The additional 250 rupee charge is just a slap in the face after they tell you there is nothing they can do about completely disrupting your travel a day before you are supposed to leave. They are the worst Indian airline. Not only does SpiceJet not get you to your destination on time you're usually a day late.

SpiceJet customer review

I purchased 3 SpiceJet tickets to travel on weekends over the last 2 months. Every flight was either delayed more than 2.5 hours or flat-out cancelled and I have never been offered anything (other than an "apology") for my troubles. The first flight was delayed 3 hours due to mechanical issues. The second was cancelled 1 hour prior to departure with no warning due to mechanical issues on the inbound flight. They had no flights available until the following morning. Some passengers on the flight missed international connections the value of their international flights was forfeited and they had to pay hefty change fees. I took my refund and had to hire a driver who drove me 7 hours overnight. My flight tomorrow (Thurs afternoon) was cancelled due to mechanical issues. They couldn't find another plane so I will have to fly out Friday morning as it is the only flight available. They refused to put me on an Air India flight that was at the same time as my original flight. Their customer service is pathetic. I will never fly SpiceJet again.