SpiceJet

"Good flight altogether"

Trip Verified | Goa to Pune. Check in at Goa was smooth but the ground staff are not the friendliest. Flight was on time and boarding etc was perfect. Staff on board were very nice and friendly. They sell food on this 40 minute flight but ran out of most options by the time they reached me- and I was in row 7!! Anyway managed to give me a hot meal that I paid for and that was actually very tasty. Good flight altogether.
RouteGoa to Pune

"give something edible"

Trip Verified | Bangalore to Delhi. Worst flight ever. I know flight food tastes bad but at least give something edible. I prebooked my meal for paneer tortilla but was served a cold hot dog bun filled with almost stale lettuce n some weird tasting cream. At least provide what I paid for.
RouteBangalore to Delhi
Date FlownJune 2018

"should be proper information"

Trip Verified | I travelled on SpiceJet flight with PNR YY19SM for SG 511 on 11 Jun 2018 (HYD-BLR: 1040-1155). The flight got delayed by more than 60 minutes and there was no information from your crew inspite of multiple requests. I had to be in Bangalore by 1 pm but due to the Flight delay I had missed the important meeting at the time which had affected my plans and had a worst day because of your services. There should be proper information update to the customers if in case of any delay, There is no apology or regret on this from crew end.
RouteHyderabad to Bengaluru

"nice service"

(Czech Republic)

Delhi to Surat. Nice service, good staff behaviour inflight. When I will come back to India I will choose this airline again. Flight was on-time and arrived into terminal 2 from Delhi just in front of internationl terminal which was very easy to reach.
RouteDelhi to Surat
Date FlownJune 2018

"disappointed with the service"

Trip Verified | Jaipur to Hyderabad. Too bad experience, as my schedule is ruined. My flight was on 9.15 pm on 8th june, but in evening 4pm I received a notification about 1 hour delay. Then about 5pm I received another notification for 2 hours delay. Then about 6pm I received notification for 6 hour delay. Then 11pm I received notification for 8 hours, and then finally my flight departed on 6.52 am. It is late by near about 10 hours without proper information.. Really disappointed with the service.
RouteJaipur to Hyderabad

"really bad service"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Bangalore. Worst flight and service. Every time Spicejet delays flights by 1 hour. This time it's a 3 hour delay. They change the departure gate 3 times after I got the boarding pass. Now after completing all boarding they are changing the staff. SpiceJet has really bad service. Never travelling again with SpiceJet.
RouteMumbai to Bangalore
Date FlownNovember 2017

"worst airline ever flown"

(Thailand)

Not Verified | Bangkok to Mumbai via Kolkata. Without doubt the worst airline I have ever flown with. Late flights with no apologies, incredibly rude staff at the airport literally shouting at my friend and I. When we missed our connecting flight they questioned if we were stupid and offered no apology, and then made the most minimal of efforts to arrange a new flight for us - 9 hours later. The plane itself had problems with AC so it was a sweltering journey (with no water offered).
RouteBangkok to Mumbai via Kolkata

"I will fly again"

Trip Verified | Pune to Dubai. Departure and arrival on time. Checkin at Pune airport was quick. New aircraft and clean interior and toilets. I paid Rs 300 for chicken meal and was good. Low fare as one way cost me Rs 5500 incl tax $80 approx. with 30kgs checking and 7 kgs baggage. Seats were average. The crew were very busy on the flight selling foods and beverages. One flight attendant seemed tired and frustrated and yelled at any passenger who called from service at times. I felt extra crew member or relaxed flight attended could have made the service better. No inflight entertainment. I will fly again. This airline has on time performance record and serves decent meals.
RoutePune to Dubai
Date FlownApril 2018

"they never came back to me"

Trip Verified | I was travelling from Hyderabad to Visakhapatnam and I asked for noodles using credit card option as I don’t have cash at that time. The crew said they'll check it out after they are done with cash as it takes some time and they never came back to me. It’s a pathetic situation and they should be in a way to at least convince people or satisfy the customers but none of it was done. The seats are very congested and the back extension is not working at all.
RouteHyderabad to Visakhapatnam
Date FlownMay 2018

"never fly SpiceJet again"

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Delhi. The worst airline, first delayed for 2 hours then 4 hours and then almost 6 hours, when called customer service and they started being rude - no courtesy to help the customer. Will never fly SpiceJet again.
RouteBangkok to Delhi