SpiceJet

"say thanks to the crew"

Trip Verified | Madurai to Dubai. I want to say thanks to the crew who look after well during my journey. The treated all passengers with hospitality. They really shown lots of effort to create a memorable experience to each and every passengers including the kids and infants.
RouteMadurai to Dubai
Date FlownDecember 2017

"in flight service is terrible"

Trip Verified | Dhaka to New Delhi via Kolkata. The in flight service is terrible! The seat was are broken, bad quality and no leg space at all, there are other aircraft small but better in terms of leg space, but this is really terrible. Something has to be done also about the services.
RouteDhaka to New Delhi via Kolkata
Date FlownNovember 2017

"good service from cabin crew"

Trip Verified | Chennai to Mumbai. Full marks for a good service from cabin crew. Liked to see they smiled and responded to my requests with a positive attitude. Food options were nice.
RouteChennai to Mumbai
Date FlownJuly 2017

"frequent issues with flights"

Trip Verified | Trivandrum to Chennai. Flight was supposed to take off at 9.20 and then I get a message from SpiceJet that the flight is delayed by an hour and will take off at 10.05. But I can see on the display screen at airport the time is showing as 10.45. I’m on a time bound travel and every minute counts. This pathetic flight is being delayed for some operational error. I suggest these people stop their service since this is a frequent issues with their flights. Please do not opt this flight for your travels. I would suggest Indigo since they have been punctual for all my past travels.
RouteTrivandrum to Chennai

"nice flight experience"

Verified Review | Dubai to Pune. As I entered the flight the cabin locker is full of bags so I asked cabin staff to help me but she insisted me keep it under my seat which is practically impossible to keep it under legs all the time. I was very nervous and had to search for place for my luggage on my own. So this behaviour was pretty upsetting for me, on brighter side good food and nice flight experience. Humble and helping people are more important than any other show off.
RouteDubai to Pune
Date FlownNovember 2017

"said they can't help us"

Verified Review | Kochi to Male. I was traveling with my wife and daughter and my connecting flight happened to be late due to weather issues and the delay was informed to Spicejet staff. We were only able to reach checking counter 30 minuted before departure and they said they can't help us and they have marked us as no show. So I had to buy the ticket again for next day paying full amount (Unfortunately with Spice Jet again) and the flight was with a lot of seats unoccupied. A decent airline would've offered seat for next day flight without charging but SpiceJet doesn't care for building customer relation. If you are Flying with Spice jet I suggest to have your journey Insured to cover all the losses that you will suffer once in 5 trips with them.
AircraftBombardier Q400
RouteKochi to Male

"the worst airline ever"

Verified Review | Cochin to Chennai. This is the worst airline ever. I had booked the flight for 10.25 am to Chennai from cochin to attend a meeting which was at 1 pm. The airline suddenly decided that they have “operational issues” and delayed the flight inside 2 hours so that they don’t have to give any alternate option. The actually reason that SpiceJet delayed the flight is because the flight didn’t have enough passengers to fly for that particular flight. When I called the customer care number the only thing they kept say was “I apologise and that we cannot do anything”. Hopefully my review helps some people to avoid this airline and select any other airline.
RouteCochin to Chennai
Date FlownNovember 2016

"airline lacks trustworthiness"

Verified Review | Delhi to Bangkok. The airline lacks trustworthiness, passenger rights and transparency. Staff at check in and gate intentionally lied at us related to a delay (operational reasons) and a failed connecting flight at BKK. Thanks to the outstanding support of Bangkok Airways further damage was avoided! Spicejet left us completely alone and denied any assistance! Please do not use this airline if you at least demand 10% of passenger rights in the EU!
RouteDelhi to Bangkok
Date FlownOctober 2017

"this flight delayed by 2 hrs"

Verified Review | Kolkata to Madurai via Chennai. I reached Kolkata a little late and 1 hr before departure they closed the counter. I could not web check-in due to some reason. So I booked another ticket from Indigo so that I could catch my connect flight (Chennai to Madurai) again from Spicejet. The flight is supposed to start at 6pm. Spicejet did it again and this flight delayed by 2 hrs. Good job Spicejet, my diwali ruined.
RouteKolkata to Madurai via Chennai

"Unable to provide food"

Verified Review | Delhi to Jammu via Dehradun. Unable to provide food advertised as in flight menu. And unable to provide change on purchases when presented with a 500 or 2000 rupee notes. Aircraft is noisy. One of air hostes grumpy other happy. Wouldn't travel this airline again as they are unable to provide even the most basic service.
AircraftBombardier Q400