Top 100 Airlines

Ryanair

"friendly cabin crew"

Verified Review | Never been a huge fan of Ryanair from past experiences but I acknowledge they provide an A-B service at a generally good price and that is why they are so popular. I wasn't expecting much from this recent trip I made from Stansted to Gothenburg but I came away feeling I'd do it all again if this is what I can get for my money. On time flights, clean airplane, friendly cabin crew and excellent choice of on board products. Yes, they are a hard seller and the rules are what they are, but we should all know that by now, and for the price you pay nothing comes close. If you want a weekend away in Europe at a low price why would you look elsewhere?
RouteSTN to GOT
Date FlownMay 2016

"couldn't ask for more"

(Croatia)

Verified Review | I flew with Ryanar on Friday (29/4/16) and Monday (2/5/16) from Brussels to Pula and it was great experience. Crew were fantastic. I don't know what other people are complaining about, for such a low price, I couldn't ask for more. A passenger in front of me almost fainted and the crew helped her in the best possible way. Seats aren't the best, the plane doesn't look the best, but for the price I paid, it was worth it. I'll continue to fly with Ryanair as I had no complaints.
RouteCRL to PUY
Date FlownMay 2016

"crew were very good"

Dublin to Malaga return. Outbound on new aircraft with new interiors, and found seats comfortable with thankfully still no recline, leg room decent for flight duration. Malaga based crew were very good and friendly. Return trip on older aircraft, again a very good Malaga based crew who looked after all passengers very well. All flights on time and great price. Delighted to see end of former let's make travelling as much hassle as possible business ethos.
RouteDUB to AGP
Date FlownApril 2016

"crew were very friendly"

Flew London Gatwick to Belfast International. The flight was on time and as I had business plus I was able to pass straight through priority security which was a breeze. We were on a new plane with the Boeing sky interior, which is so much better than the older interiors. The legroom was good I thought for a short haul (I'm 6 foot 4 and could move my legs). Crew were very friendly and professional throughout the flight. We were on time as always with Ryanair, and for £20 return I can't complain.
RouteLGW to BFS
Date FlownApril 2016

"helpful, efficient and friendly"

Good to see the customer service improvement continues. Ryanair flights from Girona to Stansted on time and arrived early in both cases. Crew on both flights helpful, efficient and friendly. The petty rules and surly attitude seem to be things of the past. I never thought I'd see myself saying this but not only is flying Ryanair cheap, but actually becoming quite pleasant, as opposed to an ordeal. Long may it continue.
RouteGRO to STN
Date FlownApril 2016

"introduced priority bag drop"

Verified Review | I flew Ryanair from London Luton to Malta in Business Plus. What made the difference and prompted this review is that they have introduced priority bag drop at Luton. When this is combined with an extra legroom seat and priority access through security, I would have to give the service 9 out of 10.
RouteLTN to MLA
Date FlownApril 2016

"crew were particularly cheerful"

(Greece)

Verified Review | First flight from Athens to Thessaloniki full due to air controllers' strike in Greece, however boarding was on time, lots of hand luggage were given to the hold before boarding the aircraft and everything happened according to schedule. Crew were particularly cheerful on this flight and there was a good vibe. On the return flight I was seated in the back, changed seat without asking, as there were a few rows empty. Quick disembarkation, crew tried to make sales a lot but I don't think they sold anything. As this was a very early flight most passengers were sleeping. This is a very short flight and everything went according to schedule.
RouteATH to SKG
Date FlownApril 2016

"overall would fly again"

Verified Review | GLA-DUB day return. Tickets a bargain at £20 for both flights. First flight was on one of the newer 737s with the Boeing Sky Interior. Good legroom and the seat was comfortable enough for 40 minutes. Flight left a little late but made it up on the journey. Dublin Terminal 1 is a bit labyrinthine but that's hardly the fault of the airline. Crew friendly, didn't really interact with them to be honest. Flight home on a plane with the old interior. Once again a bit late leaving but landed on time. Seat fine again, but was getting the early pangs of backache so keep that in mind if you are booking a longer flight. Did notice that the crew were very frequent in announcements flogging duty free despite barely having the time to do a drinks run, but that's with the territory when you fly low cost, if that's an issue bring some headphones. Overall would fly again, especially for the money I paid.
RouteGLA to DUB

"3 hours of cold air"

Verified Review | Seville to Dublin with Ryanair. Loud creaking noises from overhead luggage bin on take off. Following by 3 hours of cold air blowing directly on my head. I was seated in aisle seat 11D. My wife was seated in 11E. Reported issues to cabin crew repeatidly by myself and a lady passenger in our same row in seat 11F. Crew requested pilot to turn up temp in cabin 3 times. No concern expressed by crew regarding noises. Cabin became too hot after 3rd request by crew to pilot but cold air continued to blow from overhead. Crew did not at any point check back with me to see if matters improved. I suffered severe headaches after landing.
RouteSVQ to DUB
Date FlownApril 2016

"won't be flying Ryanair again"

We were contacted by Ryanair at 1am with news that our flight from Alicante to Birmingham was cancelled due to French Air Controller strike. Despite given a helpline number we were unable to get through. The information at the airport was poor. A queue of about 100 people with 2 people on the desk. People had been in the queue for over 3 hours. Seats were not available for at least 6 days. On our return, information and support from the helpline was very poor . We won't be flying Ryanair again.
RouteALC to BHX