Ryanair

"Shame on you Ryanair"

Trip Verified | Zadar to Stansted. The worst company ever! They cancelled the return flight from Zadar and they did not bother to assist us in any way! No re route flight available, no capable people to assist us in any way at the ticket desk, we were stuck with a child in the middle of the night in a small country with no possibilities for return. Shame on you Ryanair, I hope you will cease your activity soon.
RouteZadar to Stansted
Date FlownMarch 2018

"asked for some kind of compensation"

Trip Verified | Rome to Athens. Hands down worst airline ever! We were unable to print out boarding passes at the airport and they were trying to charge us to do so. I was not able to get on our first flight and had to rebook with another airline just to arrive in our destination. The same thing happened on our return flight using them. After spending over three hours on their online chat services which one rude representative disconnected us I was finally able to get them to wave our fee to get on the plane when asked for some kind of compensation for our earlier flight I was promptly told no and disconnected by them yet again. This airline cost us over $500 in fees and lost us two days of our trip to Athens. I will never fly with them again. I would pay triple just to book with a company committed to costumer service which is clearly not a priority with this airline but charging fees for their poor service is the utmost importance to them.
RouteRome to Athens
Date FlownApril 2018

"very pleased with the price"

(Latvia)

Trip Verified | Flew Ryanair from Riga to Bremen. I and my family have been flying in this company for many years. First of all, I am very pleased with the price of tickets. If I buy in 2-3 weeks before, the price is really good. Time and date too, you can find the right one. The departure is usually scheduled and arrival is on time. In general, I like the company very much.
RouteRiga to Bremen
Date FlownMarch 2018

"charged 55 euro for boarding pass"

Trip Verified | Toulouse to Frankfurt. It was my first experience with Ryanair and believe me it was worst. I tried web check in whole day of travelling date but not able to web check in because of web issues and also i called customer care to solve but got reply to go airport for check in. When i reached airport, they charged 55 euro for boarding pass, this charge is almost similar to flight rate, i am very disappointed with Ryanair, i didn't face issue with any flight but worst experience is with Ryanair.
RouteToulouse to Frankfurt
Date FlownMarch 2018

"have not received refund"

(Israel)

Trip Verified | Rome to Tel Aviv. Paid by mistake extra weight and have not received refund even it was long time before the flight. My hand luggage was at the dimensions and weight under the maximum limits. Without any reason they don't allow me to take it into the cabin. Other luggage belong to other people that were bigger were allowed to take it to the cabin. I will not fly again with Ryanair.
RouteRome to Tel Aviv

"deserve better treatment"

Trip Verified | Malaga to London. Plane delayed. No apologies for all people until boarding. Also the plane was absolutely dirty. No happy at all. I think as customer that we deserve information at moment to advise our families and the plane should be cleaned properly. At customer I feel upset as I think we deserve better treatment.
RouteMalaga to London

"Flights were punctual"

(Greece)

Trip Verified | Athens to Thessaloniki. Very cramped waiting area at the gate to board. They have been enforcing the new policy which makes it obligatory to hand in the hand-luggage before boarding, so that it gets stored - unless you pay for priority boarding. As I only had a rucksack I was allowed to have it in the cabin. The new policy has made more space in the cabin, boarding and leaving the aircraft has been quicker and the cabin was more comfortable. Some passengers have been complaining though, as they don't like that they will have to wait to collect their hand luggage. People have been moving around seats, in order to sit with their peers, however as this is a short flight it was not too much. Flights were punctual and almost full. Very cheap (40EUR return).
RouteAthens to Thessaloniki
Date FlownFebruary 2018

"never book with them again"

Trip Verified | Edinburgh to Brussels. Worst experience ever and I’ve has many good and bad. Arrived through customs 2 hours early then stood in a 45 minute line while our flight was delayed only to get to the gate and be told I had to verify my passport at the airport entrance a half mile away, go through customs again, and get back within 5 minutes or miss my flight. At least 12 other passengers had the same dilemma and not all of them made it. I had an asthma attack but made it. My wife is British and printed the tickets so didn’t read the warning as it didn’t spot to her and was tiny. Ryanair must either require non EU customers to check in manually, or have the first security gate flag up the need to have your passport checked. I’ll never book with them again even if it’s free.
RouteEdinburgh to Brussels
Date FlownMarch 2018

"taking my business elsewhere"

Trip Verified | Very unhappy customer. Supposed to be flying Toulouse to Stansted at 9.30, the flight has been delayed 2 hours with no explanation. I’m sorry to say that I will be taking my business elsewhere after this due to Ryanair’s disappointments vis a vis customer satisfaction, timeliness and sensible baggage policies.
RouteToulouse to Stansted
Date FlownJanuary 2018

"No one was keeping us informed"

Trip Verified | London Stansted to La Rochelle. Terrible flight! They had to drop us off in Nantes because of the weather! That's fine. But the fact that we had to wait 5 hours at the airport for the bus to take us back to La Rochelle is unacceptable! Half the people from the flight didn’t even speak French and didn’t understand anything on arrival in Nantes. No one was keeping us informed. Only got to my destination at 2am. I have taken so many flights with Ryanair, and they have been getting worse every time! They are not even offering money back or discount.
RouteLondon Stansted to La Rochelle