Top 100 Airlines

China Southern Airlines

"seat is cozy and wide"

Verified Review | My flight is from Guangzhou to Los Angeles on Boeing 777-300ER. Economy Class seat is cozy and wide enough. It was very convenient that they have charger next to the TV. I enjoyed the movies that I watched durning my flight, there's a lot of new released movies. My luggage was a little bit heavy for me, and the flight attendants helped me to stow this. Anyway, it was my best experience durning this flight time.
AircraftBoeing 777-300ER
Date FlownSeptember 2016

"service was second to none"

Verified Review | Amsterdam to Melbourne via Guangzhou. We had a very pleasant experience. From the staff on the ground to the flight attendants, the service was second to none throughout our entire journey. A special mention must go to our flight attendants for their attention to detail and for making us feel comfortable during a long journey. The onboard entertainment was excellent making the flight more enjoyable. We flew from Melbourne to Amsterdam en route to Glasgow, Scotland and back again and when we make the journey in the future we will be travelling with China Southern.
RouteAMS to MEL via CAN
Date FlownAugust 2016

"excellent with their service"

(China)

Verified Review | Perth to Guangzhou on 16 September, 2016. This was the third time I choose from China Southern Airlines. I'm a vegetarian but because of the time I did not make any advance reservation for vegetarian food. I asked the crew, can you help me to change my food into a vegetarian diet? The crew efficiency was very high, they offer several vegetarian options for me,and they were in a timely manner to help me to change my meals for a vegetarian diet. The crew were very friendly, and excellent with their service. The food was good and the cabin was comfortable.
RoutePER to CAN
Date FlownSeptember 2016

"cabin crew were very upbeat"

Verified Review | Guangzhou to Los Angeles in business class on CZ 621 on 23rd September 2016. Flight was on time. Airport staff and cabin crew were very upbeat, positive, and helpful. Flight attendants went out of their way to ensure our comfort. In flight dining, cocktail, and wine options less than desirable - really my only complaint. I would recommend.
Date FlownSeptember 2016

"crew were very friendly"

Verified Review | Guangzhou to Melbourne and excellent service. The cabin crew were very friendly. The food was acceptable, although the wines should be changed to Australian wines rather than French wines. The inflight entertainment program was fairly updated, and the cabin environment was pleasant.
RouteCAN to MEL

"exceeded my expectations"

Verified Review | The experience flying with China Southern from Shanghai to Perth via Guangzhou exceeded my expectations. Cabin crew was friendly and helpful. The food was good and plenty, enough to fill me during the long flight. The best thing about China Southern is the value for money. Given the service provided, the pricing is very reasonable.
RouteSHA to PER via CAN

"attendants were enthusiastic"

Verified Review | I took China Southern Airline from Guangzhou to Los Angeles on Sep 17th, a great trip! The flight attendants were enthusiastic to help with my large baggage and other problems. The service was fantastic. The choice for drinks and food were various. I tried the Asian food, fish rice and pork rice and delicious. I felt comfortable with the space, with a pillow and blanket, I slept well on the plane. Various kinds of music, movie and games from different areas fulfilled my entertainment need.
Date FlownSeptember 2016

"a pleasant flight experience"

(China)

Verified Review | Guangzhou to Sydney. The check in service was smooth, and staff was nice. The airport opened a new passage for women only, that was thoughtful and save lots of time for women and women with kids. When I boarded, I was told that they have the wifi service onboard only for the Guangzhou to Sydney flight. The flight attendants were very patient and friendly. The food was delicious for Chinese and western choices. The seat space was ok but if they improve for better seat space that would be better. The e-passport self service in Sydney airport was very convenient for passengers. Generally speaking, that was a pleasant flight experience.
AircraftA330-300
RouteCAN to SYD
Date FlownSeptember 2016

"very satisfied with service"

(New Zealand)

Verified Review | Guangzhou to Auckland. I've been taking China Southern Airlines for the past couple years. The air ticket prices are cheap and the service is good. The air hostesses are very nice and polite. The food is okay. They gave me a duvet and cushion which is very nice for a long flight. There are heaps of movie and TV shows that you can watch during your flight and they have new movies as well which is awesome. I am very satisfied with China Southern Airlines services and entertainment.
RouteCAN to AKL
Date FlownSeptember 2016

"I enjoy their warm service"

(China)

Verified Review | Beijing to Los Angeles transferring in Guangzhou on 14th September. The good thing is when I arrived Guangzhou I didn't have to claim my luggage, just ground staff took procedure for me. From Beijing to Guangzhou the flight attendant could say my name with a smile when I was on board. I was surprised that they provided delicate sleep for next still 14 hour flight. The in flight entertainment system updated timely. In addition, I tasted the meal I like. I enjoy their warm service. I think the business class lounge of China Southern is better than in Beijing.
RoutePEK to LAX via CAN

China Southern Airlines

Guide Icon

China Southern Airlines is a member of SkyTeam. China Southern Airlines operates more than 600 passenger and cargo aircraft, including Boeing 787, Boeing 777 and Boeing 737 and Airbus A380, A330, A321, A320 and A319. The airline's fleet is ranked the largest in Asia and the fifth largest in the world.

FIRST CLASS

A380 is equipped with eight private flat-bed suites. IFE is via a 23-inch flat-screen LCD TV. Boeing 787 and A330 have 4 cocoon seats, and IFE is via a 17 or 19-inch LCD TV.

flat_seatsFlat bed seat / suite
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
DiningOn demand dining
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas / Sleepsuit
AmenitiesAmenity kit

BUSINESS CLASS

A380 seats recline to a full flat bed. IFE is via a 15-inch flat-screen LCD TV. Boeing 787 / A330 seats recline to full flat bed with 2x2x2 cabin layout. IFE via 15-inch LCD TV.

flat_seatsFlat bed seat
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
AVODAudio / video on demand
DiningOn demand dining (*not all flights)
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas / Sleepsuit
AmenitiesAmenity kit

ECONOMY CLASS

China Southern Airlines cabin/seat layouts can be viewed on the Seat Map in menu below.

Seat pitchSeat pitch : 31-33 ins
Seat widthSeat width : 17.2 - 17.5 ins
No WiFiOnboard WiFi
power_iconUSB power (*not all flights)
DiningComplimentary meals
WinesComplimentary beverages & wines
SleepingPillows & blankets

LOUNGES

At Guangzhou Baiyun Airport, premium customers have use of the China Southern Airlines First and Business class lounge.

Lounge SeatingExpansive seating options
SleepingBedrooms
2_6_spacer

» China Southern Lounge reviews

SEAT MAPS

View aircraft seat maps for China Southern Airlines fleet. We have provided you a direct link to China Southern Fleet information page, where the most up-to-date information should be available.
» View Seat Maps

IFE

China Southern Airlines provides 600+ hours of entertainment programs on newest aircraft where audio/video program systems are installed.
» View latest IFE Guide

ONBOARD DINING

First Class entrée dish

Business Class beef noodle soup

FIRST CLASS : REVIEW

A modern Boeing 787 with comfortable flat bed, nice comfort attributes and amenities, reasonable IFE, attentive and friendly staff../

» Read the Flight Review