jetBlue Airways Passenger Reviews and jetBlue Airways Customer Trip Reports

1 2 3 4 5 6

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  18 December 2014 by Michael Mo    (China)

Standard

JFK-IAD ERJ-195 The seat is nice and provides enough legroom. It was a short flight of about 50 minutes. There were personal TV which is good enough for a short flight. You can switch channels to news such as CNN. The flight has snacks and cola for complimentary. It is the best experience I have had on short flight.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  10 December 2014 by R Gibson    (USA)

More Legroom

R/T JFK to LIR (Liberia, Costa Rica) in Even More Space seats. The EMS seats entitle you to shorter waiting time at the TSA checkpoint, which we needed since we were a little late arriving to JFK. We purchased food to bring on board, but "boxes" are availlable. No Eat Up Cafe (fresh food) is sold on this flight. The EMS seats have lots of leg room, which is great. Our flight attendants both ways were friendly and efficient, and complimentary snacks and beverages available at all times. Since we were on an international flight the movies were free, but they charge $3 for headphones (which I feel JB should comp for the EMS rows). Overall a great experience. We use this service twice annually to visit our home in CR.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  20 November 2014 by S Johnson    (UK)

Standard

Flew between New York JFK and Fort Myers. Checked in online and bag drop at JFK was quick and easy. Flight left on time, was 45 mins quicker than originally advised. Leg room was excellent, much better than most international airlines, complimentary in flight soft drinks and snacks, all in all a very good experience and we will use Jetblue again.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  12 November 2014 by L Barron    (USA)

Standard

I flew from Boston to Philadelphia with Jetblue on Monday August 25th. The Airline was punctual and the seats were decent. Great airline to use domestically.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  3 November 2014 by C Samuel    (Thailand)

More Legroom

Flew Mint Class from LAX to JFK and were impressed with the overall experience. We live in Asia and fly Business or First Class on some fantastic full service Asian based airlines but this Jetblue Mint experience can easily beat most of them. We took the 7am flight on a heavy 100 percent full A321 flight. The check in was smooth with a nice welcome from the ground staff. Our luggage were slightly oversize and above the max. 50 pounds allowance per piece but they were flexible on it hence we didn't need to pay the additional fees. We arrived around 5.30 am hence only a few passengers on the security check and didn't bother to use the express line. The boarding was announced at 6:15 am and the Mint passengers got to board first. We were seated in 3A and 3C which is perfect for couple even though the single suite with sliding door in front and the back of our seats row 2 and 4 were more private. The cabin crew were very helpful in explaining the Mint service, seat functions and presented us with menu card. The welcome drink with or without vodka were a delight. It took us a while to learn the full features of the seat as they are so unique and not the usual features you find in other carriers. The thick blanket, noise canceling headphones, power point, container for your phones and sunglasses are very thoughtful. The boarding was completed before 7am and the departure was on time. We got to choose 3 out of five meals prepared by Saxon+Parole which were delicious and nicely presented. The Icecream by blue marble and Mah Ze Dahr cookies in a box were of good quality. One feature we love the most is free and fast wifi as soon as we took off. The non stop TV entertainment although not AVOD was cool and we could watch it as soon as we sat down. The in-massage seat function helped us to relax and dozing off for most 5 hours and 30 minutes flight. I am 6 feet tall and I found the seat is comfortable and I was able to stretch flat out. We arrived at JFK 10 minutes earlier than scheduled and were very happy with our experience. Book early for extreme good value and highly recommend the Mint class to anyone looking for a fantastic First class experience at an affordable price.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  23 October 2014 by B Martin    (USA)

Standard

HPN-MCO. No complaints, seats were roomy. Check in was easy both ways. Great entertainment, as you could actually watch live TV. No meals offered (short flight). Basic refreshments. Good value!

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  23 October 2014 by M Lydecker    (USA)

Took flight 1834 from Port-au-Prince to JFK on 10/17/14. What a great experience - almost. The personnel were exceptional. They did everything right. My seat was 1D since no one was in the exit row seats they let me move back and allowed my friend in coach to move next to me, he is 6 ft 3 so that was great for him. The attendants were on their game the whole trip and got me coffee after their normal serving time without a hitch. Only problem was my seat sound connection crackled so I used the seat connection next to me. No problem as long as no one is directly next to you.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  21 October 2014 by R Mackinnon    (USA)

More Legroom

I travel a fair amount (7-10 trips a year for biz and pleasure). I am fine with zero amenties for short hauls, but I am sorry Boston - San Diego is a long flight. I paid $90 extra for leg room and was still jammed in like a sardine. There was nothing to eat except junk food (salt or sugar) or a cardboard sandwich for purchase. No free wine or beer. If I wanted a cheap blanket and pillow for the red-eye home I had to BUY it (and then had to own it) - I traveled to this business meeting with one carry on - what am I supposed to do with my new jetblue bedding? Talk about a throwaway, anti-environmental business model. I had to pay for TV if I wanted it - only good thing is free wifi. I paid over $900 for the ticket. Jet Blue should not treat their transcontinental flyers like this. I would not recommend JB to anyone taking a trip longer than 90 minutes, and I would only use them again if I could find no other carrier going to the destination.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  9 October 2014 by Peter Pomeranze    (USA)

More Legroom

On board Mint class from LAX to JFK. Impressive in all aspects. Seat, entertainment, food and service. The other carriers better watch out. Provided the pricing remains competitive I'm a convert.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  29 September 2014 by D Cohen    (USA)

Standard

We arrived at the airport before 2pm - our flight was at 9.45 pm. Usually when you arrive so far in advance JetBlue try to accommodate you on an earlier flight with no charge. We had the chance to take the flight at 2.40pm, JetBlue had space on that flight but they wanted to charge $50 per person (group of 4), instead they put us on stand by for 7 hours. I travel a lot because of my business and I have never had this issue with other airlines.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  29 September 2014 by Brian Lally    (USA)

Standard

I recently traveled round trip from Boston to Orlando. I traveled out of Boston on September 14 2014 and we were about 20 minutes delayed leaving Boston due to the late arrival of the inbound flight. I have to say it was a great flight and the pilot made up time arriving in Orlando for an on-time arrival, the crew were great, plenty of legroom, plenty of drinks and snacks. The overall flight to Orlando was excellent. Coming home to Boston yesterday was a different story, the male flight attendant on the Orlando-Boston route was extremely rude. No smile as we boarded the aircraft, no hello to the passengers just miserable. I traveled with 2 friends on board the flight and the tray table was defective and the soda went all over my friends pants. I went to ask this flight attendant for some paper towels and he rudely said get back to your seat because there was turbulence. I understand the safety protocols when it comes to turbulence but at least take initiative to the passengers requests. There was no apology from him for this defective tray table. A female flight attendant who was so nice came to our aid.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  18 September 2014 by D Cohen    (USA)

Standard

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  10 September 2014 by J Harris    (Australia)

More Legroom

Flew LAX-JFK return in Mint in Aug/Sep 2014. Check in was fast and efficient although slightly hard to find the Mint line at JFK. The food is some of the best I've had inflight and beats any of the other American airlines I've flown hands down. The seat was slightly narrow but the adjustable firmness and subtle massage made up for it. Warm and efficient, friendly cabin crew were very helpful but unobtrusive. Flight to JFK departed 50 minutes late but landed on time. Entertainment system is not on demand and the DirecTV has so many advertisements it is infuriating. The feature movies were ad free though. Overall a very good airline who I would definitely fly with again.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  7 September 2014 by Milo Diesel    (UK)

Standard

Flew on Jet Blue 1732 from Bermuda to JFK on Sunday 31/8/2014. Boarding was speedy, well organised and efficient with everyone boarded and the plane doors closed 20 minutes ahead of schedule. The flight left Bermuda 15 minutes early and arrived into JFK 25 minutes early which impressed me a lot. Service provided by three polite smiling and delightful crew with drinks and snack run done fairly effortlessly and refills available and delivered with extra ice and a smile. An impressive service that I really rated.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  29 August 2014 by Clear Brian    (USA)

Standard

I'm writing about JetBlue's check-in operations at Fort Lauderdale airport. Apparently they have grown their operations there with insufficient and / or unmotivated staff. Trying to check in a bag for a recent flight to JFK took 45 minutes, finally being called out of the line and being told "you are too late". All this while the lines got longer and their staff stood around chatting. Out of 13 desks 6 were open while I counted at least 9 JetBlue staff hanging around doing nothing except chat. Finally got to the gate only for their personnel there not having a clue about getting passengers onboard in a logical order. They need to up their game at FLL or this passenger will be using another carrier next time. On board service was good, friendly and helpful which did mitigate some of the bad feeling about the FLL ground experience.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  29 August 2014 by Milo Diesel    (UK)

Standard

I flew on flight 1731 from JFK to Bermuda. The flight was delayed so boarding started around 30 minutes late. Boarding was pretty chaotic, as the PA system was not working properly. Onboard we were greeted by a friendly cabin supervisor who smiled and asked us how we were. Once seated the flight was airborne within 20 minutes an hour later than scheduled. Inflight service was efficient and friendly with drinks served individually from a tray rather than a trolley which was a nice touch, with a free snack served from a basket. Landing cards were handed out - it would be great if they had a supply of pens. The flight then arrived around 30 minutes late into Bermuda, disembarkment was quick - and I have to say I really enjoyed the flight.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  29 August 2014 by F Boulos    (USA)

Standard

August 20 2014, flight 124. We flew from LAX to JFK on Mint. I can honestly say that I was very impressed! I have flown business class on many international airlines, and the on-board service was comparable in every way. The food was excellent - best I have had on any airline. Flight attendants were friendly, courteous and very attentive, and our bags were the first to arrive at the carousel as promised. Furthermore, the seats reclined to a flat position. All in all, a great trip. The one suggestion for JetBlue is to have a small lounge area to accommodate Mint customers at larger airports such as LAX.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  27 August 2014 by G Bradley    (UK)

Standard

Aug 17, New York (JFK) to Orlando Intl (MCO), Flight 883. First time I've flown with JetBlue and it was not a pleasant experience. Told the flight delayed 15 minutes then another 15 minutes and so on. The plane was at the wrong terminal and took them over an hour to get it to the right gate! Boarding process was a farce, very slow. 'Snack' was a packet of Doritos served by miserable cabin crew. De-boarding also very slow and then waited ages for our luggage. Only good points were that we got there in one piece and they have good leg room.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  27 August 2014 by G Bradley    (USA)

Standard

First time I've flown with JetBlue and very unimpressed. Plane over one hour late, slow boarding, slow off- boarding, poor service, waited ages for luggage. Only good point is the legroom in coach class.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  15 August 2014 by Marlena Middleton    (USA)

More Legroom

Flew from St. Maarten to JFK, New York. An announcement came over the loud speaker asking if anyone wanted an upgrade. I mistakenly thought that meant an upgrade to first class. So, I paid an extra $150 for my children and I to upgrade, only to find out that I paid $150 for approximately a foot and a half extra leg room. I would have never spent my hard earned money on that and I believe that should've been explained to me. I will never fly jetBlue again.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  4 August 2014 by G Lettelleir    (USA)

More Legroom

Terrible airline! I fly often with other airlines, usually Southwest. I've never waited so long to get my luggage, 45 minutes one way and 50 on way home! That's after my flight was delayed by almost an hour waiting on a flight crew! Fly someone else if at all possible!

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  30 July 2014 by E Irgens    (Norway)

More Legroom

Flew Mint class from LAX to JFK in July. Check in and boarding smooth and on time. Fantastic crew, helpful and kind yet unobtrusive. Meal some of the best I've had inflight, much better than BA and QR business long haul. Entertainment system not AVOD, so whenever announcements were made, I'd miss parts of the film I was watching. Good selection of entertainment, though wifi never worked. Seat was the suite-style, and very comfortable in all positions, but surprisingly narrow in lie-flat. When trying to sleep, I had to keep my arms over my chest like a mummy. Still managed to doze off a few hours.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  23 July 2014 by T Nolen    (USA)

Standard

Was flying for work from Tampa to DC and back. Good, direct connection into Reagan at good prices, so went for it. The flight to DC was uneventful and pleasant. A week later, as I am returning, I have checked in at DC and waiting at the gate when I get an email from my booking service provider 10 minutes before boarding time that my flight is cancelled. No announcements at the gate or anything. It just now has been changed from Tampa to Boston. 25 minutes later, they announce to go to another gate to see attendants for help. After waiting nearly an hour to talk to the agents, I am greeted by two, very unhelpful or sympathetic agents. Our flight was cancelled because there was a mechanical failure on the plane scheduled for Boston, so they used the Tampa plane instead. This information came from other customers in line, who got it from their booking agents - not the Jetblue agents serving us. They tell me they can get me out two days later and if I want to get to Tampa the next day, my best option is to cancel the return leg and book another flight with another airline, as JetBlue doesn't have any partnerships. So I go ahead and do that. Book a flight for $300 with American for the next am and go to baggage drop area to collect my bag I had checked in earlier. There, I was told I could get vouchers toward the hotel, dinner etc. I collect my bag and am told by the agent there that since I cancelled my flight with JetBlue, it is not in their hands any more and they can't compensate hotel etc. She did offer me a $12 voucher to use toward snacks at the airport. All in all, this episode cost me an extra $400 (extra hotel, cabs, new ticket). I understand mechanical failures happen. I travel a lot all of the world. I was surprised how little these agents at the gate knew about how to handle people when their company is obviously letting them down. A dull, blank emotionless stare and the customers had to suggest alternate satisfactory solutions. No proactive support.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  21 July 2014 by A Jose    (Costa Rica)

Standard

I've flown Jetblue twice, the first one was a good experience with no delays, snacks, beverages and nice crew. The second one was terrible: our flight JFK-FLL was at 6am and we got to the airport at 1am, the screens showed that our flight was cancelled and we waited until 3.30am to receive any attention from JetBlue staff. They said that we would need to wait until tomorrow for another flight or we would need to go to LaGuardia Airport to take another flight in 2 hours, offered no accommodation, transportation to LGA or vouchers. We had to take a taxi from JFK to LGA. Fortunately, we got our flight on time from LGA to FLL but we are really disappointed with this drawback. I think this is the last time we will fly Jetblue.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  7 July 2014 by Frank McPhillips    (USA)

Standard

My son boarded a JetBlue flight in SF at 5.59am on July 2, bound for Portland, ME, connecting at JFK in NYC. The flight was diverted to Rochester, N.Y, where it sat for 8 hours. A JB agent in Rochester changed his connecting flight to Portland without checking to see if his connecting flight was on time (in fact, it too was delayed). When he finally arrived at JFK at 11.30am, he found that the new connecting flight on which he was re-routed, had been cancelled. His original connecting flight, however, was the scheduled to depart JFK at 2.30 am. Ultimately, his original connecting flight was also cancelled. The JB customer assistance desk was completely vacant and there were hour-long waits on the phone. A single gate agent was attempting to assist and her line was 100 feet long. When he reached her, she said his only option was a flight leaving at 10.30 pm on July 3. He finally obtained a seat on a flight to Boston, departing at 11 am. Eight hours later, he walked past a gate at JFK that showed a flight to Portland at 1.30 pm, which was never mentioned by the gate agent the previous night. He managed to get on the flight. All in all, the worst nightmare air travel story I've ever heard. Never, fly on JetBlue.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  4 July 2014 by N Ocampo    (Colombia)

Standard

Flew JFK-ACK-JFK, very easy check-in, very comfortable Embraer 190 plane, service on board was excellent, both flights left on time. I'll keep flying JetBlue whenever I can. The seats were very comfortable.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  4 July 2014 by D Mauro    (USA)

Standard

JFK-POS. Unfortunately, Jetblue has lost its edge and is now very similar to the other U.S. carriers. The free snacks have been downgraded and are really cheap and not substantial enough for longer flights. The majority of the flight attendants were friendly, but one of them was extremely rude. The seats, however, are pretty good (much more comfortable than coach seats on the legacy carriers).

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  2 July 2014 by Luke Toornent    (Netherlands)

Very decent airline with great staff. I flew MCO-JFK and the whole flight was great. I also found the food and snacks acceptable and the WIFI was great. I would definitely fly Jetblue again.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  26 June 2014 by Tina Barthelemy    (USA)

Standard

My husband and I flew from Charleston to DCA on the second day of service, 6/20. The flight, plane, crew, seat, snacks were excellent. Jetblue on this flight provided directtv service which was great. I have flown Delta, US Air, United recently. None of these were as good as the Jetblue service. I was extremely impressed and have already booed my next flight.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  13 June 2014 by G Webb    (USA)

Standard

My daughter tried to fly from NYC to DFW. Jet Blue has canceled one flight and delayed her two times and given 3 different excuses. All other airlines are on time or less than 30 minutes delayed. Thanks for a miserable experience JetBlue. Estimated travel time from NYC to DFW 16 hours, unless there is another delay!

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  10 June 2014 by S Morris    (USA)

Standard

Used to love JetBlue but my last trip a couple of days ago changed my perception. The plane seemed to be old and in a poor condition. Basically none of the“creature comforts” worked. We had 2 seats. The seat back on the 1st seat was broken and would not stay in the upright position. The video screen on the 2nd seat worked but the screen itself would not stay put. The reading lights did not work on either of the seats, significant on a late-night flight. The plug for the audio on the 1st seat only worked occasionally. There were plenty of open rows of seats but they all required us to pay extra so we could not be moved to those seats. Otherwise, our only option was to move from an aisle and middle seat to a window and middle seat. It was a long flight (JFK to SFO) and we get up and walk around every hour or so and just did not want to impose on another (probably sleeping) passenger that frequently so declined this option. Bottom line is that while the legroom was great and the people were friendly, the seats were uncomfortable and plane appeared to be old and in disrepair. Certainly not worth the extra money that we used to be willing to pay to be a passenger on a JetBlue plane rather than on a competitors plane.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  6 June 2014 by L Southworth    (USA)

BOS to SAN and SEA to BOS. This is by far my favorite domestic (US based) airline and I preferentially fly them whenever I can. They really do go the extra mile to make sure your flight is pleasant - start to finish. Gate hassles are minimal compared to United and Delta and in my opinion, food/beverages/entertainment are far superior to any other airline in economy class. Let's hope they don't change!

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  4 June 2014 by K Ramsamy    (South Africa)

Standard

1st June from LAX to JFK. Cabin crew were really unfriendly. They didn't smile at all and I was under the impression that they felt that we were a burden (the passengers). I have traveled extensively and on many airlines. I have to say, this is the first time I have felt uncomfortable on a flight- even to the point that I was reluctant to ask for anything from the cabin crew.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  24 May 2014 by Patricia Tice    (USA)

Standard

My flight was cancelled to NYC where I was supposed to have a 3 hour lay-over before catching an international flight to London. 2 hours before flight time, JetBlue cancelled my flight and rebooked me on a flight the next day. I spent over 1 hour on the phone with them, mainly on hold, while they were supposed to figure out how I could get from Rochester NY down to JFK in time for my flight. After over an hour's wait, a supervisor got back to me and said - sorry nothing we can do - flight is canceled due to weather. I asked where was the weather problem. As she was saying that there is a lot of rain in NYC, I was looking at the weather.com report that reported partly sunny skies at JFK. Because of the weather excuse, I cannot get compensation from my travel insurance. I have lost a day of vacation, will be late for a family wedding, and have had to pay a hefty fee to rebook my flight overseas. Thanks a lot Jet Blue.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  18 May 2014 by Edwin Hansen    (South Africa)

Standard

I have not even boarded the plane yet and am already not happy with the airline. Tavelling as a couple I tried to do an online checkin to secure seats next to each other. Online checkin not available. Please see the agent at the airport. I went to Seattle airport 10 hours before the flight to ensure that we could get adjacent seats and was assured by agent at the check in counter we were sitting next to each other. After receiving our boarding passes I noticed that we were in different rows and brought this to the agents attention. Suddenly the only way to get adjacent seats were to upgrade or check at the gate. At the gate it was the same story: Yes we can get you adjacent seats for a small fee of $80 per person. What a scam. Next time I'll try hitchhiking to New York if the only other option is Jet Blue.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  13 May 2014 by J Motta    (USA)

Standard

Great for national flights horrible for international. Their TV's do not work? Infantile movies, weak service, cheap chips and soda. No nice hot meals or free wine like most others that fly internationally and they have high prices, you can get cheaper flights with others and check two bags free, get a hot meal, free drinks like wine or beer or drinks, Their service is so mediocre for international flights.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  12 May 2014 by J Martin    (USA)

Standard

This was my first and last time on JetBlue. I received a text stating my flight home from JFK-ORD was cancelled. No explanation. No help from JetBlue. Could not get through to them. An email said they were working on rescheduling but that was the last I heard. I suspect that the flight was empty on a Saturday night and they simply chose not to fly the plane. Cost $600+ to get home on AA where I found the flight crew so much more polished and professional than JB. I will never fly JB again.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  6 May 2014 by Briian Wells    (USA)

Standard

Flight from Tampa to JFK was delayed 3.5 hours, made our party of 4 miss our flight to Portland ME. Flight finally got to JFK at 11pm, with 1 lost bag, we made it to the car rental counter with 5 min to spare to drive 400 miles home. No help from JetBlue. They did offer us a flight to Portland at 6pm the following night. Spent the entire day trying to call JFK to find missing bag, 4 un-returned calls. Finally called Portland, they had my bag and had no information I was looking for it. I will never fly Jet Blue again!

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  4 May 2014 by L Syvertsen    (USA)

Standard

3 hour delay departing and canceled flight on the return. Staff were unprofessional and unhelpful on both legs. Many TVs were broken around us (2 of our 4 plus other people) and they could not care less. Canceled flight cost us money in the end because we got sent to a different airport and had to get a car service to our original airport to get back to our own car. They wouldn't compensate us for any of all these problems. This was Newark to Orlando and back and I see that those JetBlue flights are notoriously delayed and/or canceled.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  29 April 2014 by A Taylor    (USA)

Standard

It seems as though their customer service and on-time flight performance has gone down tremendously. My sister and I purchased two one-way tickets from San Juan, PR to JFK. We were told by the personnel at the gate that our flight was being delayed approximately 4 hrs due to a plane in New York with mechanical problems. Simultaneously we began receiving emails from the jetblue website telling us the delayed flight would depart at an earlier time. The Gate personnel had no knowledge of this. Bottom line is: customers pay hefty fares for some flights, particularly on weekends and we do expect these planes to leave on time. We got to New York so late we missed our concert.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  17 April 2014 by K Lippard    (USA)

Standard

Round-trip from Richmond, VA to Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Could not have been happier. Plane took of on time both trips and arrived ahead of destination time. The seats, the snacks, the flight attendants all good. I thought they actually appreciated my business! Also, the $70.00 each way my husband and I saved on the bags was a real bonus! First trip, the Pilot actually came out of his cabin and talked to us before takeoff.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  16 April 2014 by K Denver    (USA)

Standard

This was my very first flight taken for a business matter. Without knowing what to expect being so inexperienced I prepared for the worst. Thinking this would be a delayed or cancelled flight resulting in a late arrival. I experienced a small delay before take off, yet arrived at JFK on time. The flight attendants were polite and went out of their way to accommodate passengers. The flight crew kept passengers up to date on weather and arrival times. All equipment functioned properly and my luggage was promptly returned. JetBlue Airlines is certainly worth the money.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  4 April 2014 by A Lili    (USA)

Standard

I've been flying back and forth with JetBlue for the past 6 years. I fly once every other month. At first I was so satisfied with the service that I have never flown with any other airline. But lately, the past year especially the service has gone downhill. The staff used to be so friendly and always smiling. My last Flight was in December, my TV was not working, when I informed the flight attendant I got nothing but attitude and her answer was "I don't know what to tell you." After six years of using them that was my last and final time.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  1 April 2014 by Berkowitz Mandy    (USA)

Standard

Impressed by the customer service I received when I was delayed 4 hours at Newark Airport on March 27th 2014 on Flight 505 to Ft. Lauderdale. The customer service representatives kept passengers well informed, they ordered pizza for passengers, gave out free water and snacks, and were happy to offer assistance to passengers who wanted to change their flights. We had free inflight movies and also when we arrived at our destination we received an e-mail stating that we were given a voucher for future flights for our inconvenience caused by the delay.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  1 April 2014 by C Klewicki    (USA)

Newark, NJ to Ft Lauderdale, FL on the way to Costa Rica, March 30th. Transfer flight was cancelled after a few delays. Instead of rushing to find people ways of getting to their destination, staff promptly resorted to "save face" mode, claiming it was not the fault of the airline. On top of that false claim, they refused to help reschedule a flight if it involved a different airline. Therefore, our party of 3 will have to pay extra to get a decent company to help us reach our destination. Last time I deal with this airline.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  6 March 2014 by N Tepper    (USA)

Standard

I have always flown JetBlue and have had only positive experiences with them. Their flights are always on time. The seats are comfortable and clean. The TV is free. The bag check is free. The snacks are free. When my TV didn't work, they gave me free cocktails for the rest of the plane ride to keep me entertained. I've used them flying mostly from JFK to LA and from JFK to Florida and have never had an issue so I'm sure that those with negative experiences unfortunately were just dealing with flukes!

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  27 February 2014 by D Citoyen    (USA)

Standard

I flew with JetBlue for the first time when I missed my original flight in JFK, and I was checked in for their JFK-Phoenix service. They have nice and new planes, with more leg room. My ticket was originally with British Airways, and they did a great co-operation with British Airways, with booking me for the last minute flights and sending my untagged baggage all the way from Italy to Phoenix. Plus, they have very friendly staff, I'm very satisfied.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  17 February 2014 by Bernal Doris    (USA)

Standard

Booked a flight from Las Vegas to Los Angeles. The flight as first was delayed 2 hrs due to maintenance issues. After 2hrs we were then told it was cancelled. Couldn't get another flight until the next day. I purchased tickets that same night with a different airline. Extremely inconvenient! Never will I fly jetBlue again!

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  10 February 2014 by J Morgan    (USA)

More Legroom

Booked a flight with Jetblue for 12/30/13. Arrived at the airport and was told the flight was cancelled due to a maintenance issue and they couldn't get me out until 2 days later. They had no reciprocal agreement except with American Airlines which did not fly to my destination. The staff were not very helpful and to top it off, my return flight was delayed 6 hours. Not a pleasant experience.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  7 February 2014 by Scott Semple    (USA)

More Legroom

I booked a flight 1/4/14 to Orlando from Hartford. I was willing to pay a premium to include extra leg room due to a non-stop flight option and pay $600. My flight was 7pm out of Hartford and expected to arrive in Orlando at 10pm. A snow storm is approaching later tonight, 6-8hrs after take-off. It's now 10pm, stars are in the sky and I should have already been in Orlando. I was told that the direct flight was cancelled at 6pm as I arrived at the JetBlue desk. I received no email or text message. I asked Jet Blue for other alternative options and they could not even come close to accommodate until next day? Very premature to cancel a non-stop flight. They have lost a customer. As a result, I had to cancel my trip and drove home.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  5 February 2014 by C Pereira    (USA)

Standard

Our flight from JFK to St. Lucia on 7th January was cancelled without informing us. The weather was no excuse as the 6th had been a warm day in New York. The airline did not inform us of this cancellation and we only found of it upon attempting to check-in online. We ended up cancelling and flying Caribbean Airlines which took off on time, two hours before the JetBlue flight would have taken off.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  23 January 2014 by Margaret Berg    (USA)

Standard

I flew out of Hartford on December 10th. I told the flight attendant my TV was not working and my daughters audio was not working. There were other passengers on that flight having the same problem. They had to reset the system but it didn't help. The seats available to move to were not offered because they were extra room seats. It made for a long trip. It's just sad you pay so much money for this flight and you don't get full service.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  20 January 2014 by R Thomas-Reilly    (UK)

Standard

My flight, like the flights of thousands of others, was cancelled when JetBlue grounded all aircraft from NYC and Boston on 6th January. Fine, I can understand and accept that extraordinary measures must be taken in extraordinary times. The real shock unfurled when I was to encounter the 'customer service' team at JFK airport (and I use this term very lightly). After queuing for 4 hours we were all greeted by unhelpful and, at some points, outwardly aggressive staff. My fellow passenger was told that he could not be re-booked for 3 days. When he pointed this out the 'customer service' agent's reply was "very good, I can see you can count - not my problem". I was grounded for 4 days, and was only informed of the option of a hotel when I did some detective work with fellow passengers. As I was flying due to a death in the family, I ended-up taking a 13 hour bus trip to Toronto, where WestJet went out of their way to accommodate me. In the end, JetBlue's attempt at compensation was a $50 credit to fly on one of their flights in the future.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  10 January 2014 by S Goldsmith    (USA)

Standard

Flight 449 from Boston Logan airport to Orlando, scheduled to depart on Jan 6 at 11.30. My first (and last) experiece with JetBlue was horrendous. This airline managed to cause us 7+ hours of delay with no explanation or compensation. We were pushed from gate to gate three times, then when we finally got a plane, we had no crew, then no pilot! Then there were maitenance issues. The part that baffles me is that there was no reason for the initial delay! In theory, when you book a flight there is supposed to be a plane available, as well as a crew and pilot. I have no idea how this was cause for delay aside from total imcompetance, which was made up for by nothing except an announcement that there would be no running water on the flight. In the future I will do myself a service by booking elsewhere, even at the expence of a few extra dollars.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  9 January 2014 by Calabro Danilo    (Italy)

Standard

FLL-JFK on Jan 6th 2014. Flight scheduled at 7.13 am, arrived as FLL Jetblue Terminal at 6am as we had luggage to check-in. The terminal was packed but check-in worked fine. At 7am we were informed by the display at the gate that the flight was delayed 1 hour therefore departing at 8.13am. At 8.30am still no news and no aircraft. At 9am our aircraft shows up at the gate, and the announcement said that in a matter of few minutes, time to clean up the aircraft, boarding would have started. At 9.30 informed that there's no captain to fly the aircraft. At 10.30 a captain shows up. Boarding in 15 minutes is announced once again. At 11am our captain walks out of the aircraft. At 11.30 announcement says that a new captain was on his way. At 11.45 the newly found captain shows up. At 12.00 boarding actually starts, and we finally took off at 12.30, with 5 hours + 17 minutes delay. During the flight the pilot explained that jetblue had a major operation challenges that morning.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  8 January 2014 by T Kahn    (USA)

More Legroom

Terrible experience on Sunday, January 5, 2014 at JFK. They cancelled the flight on which we were booked a little over an hour before take off. There was chaos in the airport, due to the number of flights JetBlue cancelled at once and its unwillingness to assist the customers to find replacement flights. They kept announcing over the loud speakers that they had no replacement availability for several days and that customers should not even try to rebook with JetBlue's airport personnel. That is extremely inconvenient once one is at the airport with luggage. We ended up buying new tickets on a JetBlue flight 6 hrs later, but that flight, after being delayed 3 or 4 times, was also cancelled - due to there not being a pilot or co-pilot available! That was 6 hrs after the scheduled departure time! We found a JetBlue flight that had a few unoccupied seats and a sympathetic agent got clearance to allow us to swap our second ticket for that flight. That one agent was the only helpful person we encountered at Jet Blue. We still do not have our luggage, which was set ticketed for the cancelled flight. There was no time to retrieve it and still board the alternative flight we identified.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  8 January 2014 by K Hyde    (USA)

More Legroom

We flew on January 5th, had to connect through Boston which was effected by the winter storm. Our flight was supposed to leave at 6am, but after an hour JetBlue said that it was still trying to locate one flight attendant. After only minimal updates, at 11am they were able to take off, however, JetBlue never provided any information on how it would handle connecting flights. When you asked, you received a different answer each time from a different airport personnel. When the flight landed at Boston, there were no personnel to assist those that missed connections, there was no communication from the flight deck on missed connections, and each counter agent in Boston was dismissive. Very disorganized, not helpful, a free-for-all environment, left it up to you to find your way home.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  29 December 2013 by G Sean    (USA)

More Legroom

JFK-FLL-JFK. The flight was extremely inexpensive. Flight left 20 minutes late, but landed on time. Even More Space Seat was worth the cost to avoid the TSA line at JFK alone, but the room onboard was great. The flight was smooth, but the audio jack was overused and my headset plug was constantly falling out if I moved the wrong way. Return flight was not as smooth, the gate changed 6 times at FLL and was very confusing. IFE was not working at my seat, but was given a $15 voucher for future flight, although it expires within the year. Flight was also moderately turbulent with no feedback from the flight crew. Flight back was not in Even More Space, but was still roomy enough for a big guy like me. JetBlue isn't perfect, but much better than most that fly out of the area.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  19 December 2013 by N Girsang    (USA)

Standard

My flight was on 12/17/2013 from Boston to Seattle (1 connection in Philly with Alaska Airlines). Delayed 2-3 hours from original departure time which is around 3pm. Around 4.23 they told us to get onboard but kept us inside for 2 hours until we finally took off. Because of this we missed our connection from PHIL to SEA and I am stuck in PHIL. Called JetBlue and asked them to accommodate us with another flight from PHIL to SEA today and they wont do it. Asked them to at least pay for the lodging tonight because we stuck in PHIL and they wont do it. On a brighter note Alaska are willing to put us in a flight back today for free!

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  17 December 2013 by A Levy    (USA)

If you're traveling with children, don't pick this airline. We flew 5.5 hours to New York, and not one, not two, but all three of the TVs provided for our kids didn't work. You can imagine our flight experience. What was Jet Blue willing to do for this? A $15 credit only if we fly on Jet Blue again and only if we pay for another flight with them within the next year! So for our inconvenience, we get to book and pay for another flight with them! Oh, and they refused to allow the credit to be used on the flight for the trip home!

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  17 December 2013 by A Nganga    (Canada)

Standard

My flight check-ins were seamless. I have never flown on an airline with so much legroom for the standard, coach or 3rd class! Clean and comfy seats, nice variety of channels. Wish they had complementary meals for the flights that are 5+ hrs long. Flew from BUF-SFO everything went smoothly, on time departures. Flights from SFO-BOS, BOS- JFK and JFK-BUF were delayed and they apologized for that. Customer service in BOS was good but customer service in JFK wasn't good at all. Either way, I'd still recommend this airline to family and friends.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  6 December 2013 by K Michael    (USA)

Standard

PBI-HPN then HPN-PBI. Best flight by far of my jetblue experience, every flight took off on time and smooth flights all the way. The Big Plus - great leg room, TV's at every seat and good seat recline! Will definitely fly again.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  2 December 2013 by B Brown    (USA)

More Legroom

Polite, helpful staff. Never a rushed response. Excellent DFW staff and crew on flight to BOS. I need wheelchair assistance it was available each time without delay.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  2 December 2013 by E Kamau    (USA)

Standard

Flight from SJU to DCA on Dec 1 was delayed 2.5 hours without explanation or apology. Conflicting flight information on departure boards, and unhelpful announcements from ground staff.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  28 November 2013 by R Gibson    (USA)

More Legroom

Return. JFK-LIR. 11/9: JFK-LIR: #1691. 11/16: LIR-JFK: #1692. Both going and coming back, the JetBlue experience was what you would expect for a low cost airline these days. On time departure. Good communications from the flight deck. Flight attendants were in the cabin offering "snack boxes" and beverages. Friendly and accessible. > Bottled water offered at the end of the flight was a nice touch.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  18 November 2013 by D Lewis    (USA)

Orlando for business - trip generally fine - my complaint specifically regards handling of baggage, policies and staff lack of freedom to solve lost baggage problems - checked 1 piece of luggage 28 minutes before the flight 2 mins too late - it was not loaded on my flight - didn't find out until arrival and going to baggage service - told it would be on next flight 1 am - but JetBlue staff hands are tied. Customer has to return to the Airport to pick up their luggage or make arrangements on their own to have it shipped - JetBlue baggage service called 7am to tell me to pick up my luggage - finally agreed to send with 3rd party service for cash fee $30 - It arrived after 4 pm so I attended my business meetings in dirty travel clothing - JetBlue has got to figure out a better way - I would rather pay upfront for luggage service than get free and no respect.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  15 November 2013 by E Mart    (USA)

More Legroom

Overall, the flight was fine. However, I noticed that the people that pay Even More Space and get to sit on an Exit Row, will be seated with people that did not pay. So, do not buy Even More Space, just go to airport and volunteer to go to Exit Row (Even More Space) and it will be Free.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  14 November 2013 by H Maxwell    (UK)

Standard

JFK to LAX, very good flight, first time flying with Jet Blue, very nice flight. Leg room is good and crew were professional, offering prompt service and the captain explaining weather and how long he expected turbulence to last etc. The only negative on the flight was being a vegetarian there was only the quinoa salad available for a meal, and by the time they got to our row (16) they had run out as there were apparently only 7 or 8 salads. They handled it very well, were really polite and gave me a snack box free of charge but I think I should be able to order a proper meal on a 6 hour flight. The return flight was not as good, staff were a bit indifferent, we were delayed 1.5 hours with no explanation or apology and it took 40 mins for the first bag to arrive in the baggage claim area. Would fly with them again.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  12 November 2013 by Simon Elkins    (USA)

Standard

BOS - LAX A320. Full flight, but boarding was made efficient and completed rather quickly. Seats and entertainment were really showing there age, with any bumps the screen flickered and the window seat in my row cut out a couple times for that person. Also the audio was not working well, which was caused by headphones with a microphone (apple iPhone headphones). However when I mentioned the issue, the attendant kindly gave me a jetblue set which worked fine. Flight was good with snacks and drinks.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  29 October 2013 by J Nicholls    (UK)

Standard

Flew JFK-HOU-JFK for supposedly a budget airline the seats were better than some business class seats on European airlines. Flights left on time and the service was very good. Price of ticket was less than the other U.S. airlines and as someone used to budget airlines in Europe it was a nice change not to have to pay to check baggage in.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  23 October 2013 by M Binas    (Saudi Arabia)

Standard

Flew Jetblue 8th October, JFK-SJC. Flight left and arrived on time, friendly crew. Highlight was the free check in luggage and snacks which you would not find on other domestic flights. I would definitely fly Jetblue domestically.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  21 October 2013 by Emilia Romano    (Canada)

Standard

First time flying with them and loved every minute of it! Staff were excellent and so attentive! Short flight to JFK from Buffalo and back but what a great experience! Counter staff was a pleasure to deal with - very accommodating and helpful! Flight crews were excellent. This is very short flight but they really get moving to make sure everyone is helped and fed in a short time frame!

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  10 October 2013 by F Carson    (USA)

Standard

I flew JetBlue 26 times in a 3 month time span going from DCA to BOS. It is a great airline and a pleasure to fly. The best is the legroom, the nice flight attendants, and the in flight entertainment. On about 1/4th of my trips had heavy delays but that's because of weather and was unavoidable. I had only one really bad flight that was delayed for about 4 hours but that was the worst of it. There are no "middle seats" as the configuration is 2 and 2 and there are no carts - the flight attendants use baskets of chips and put the soft drinks in the pockets of their apron. I like that. Then there is the in-flight entertainment which makes the flight seem a lot shorter and pleasant. I notice that the fares are usually competitive with American or Delta (or in some cases a little more) but its worth it in my opinion.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  4 October 2013 by S Harrison    (USA)

Standard

We traveled between July and September 2013. My friend travels with a portable kidney machine. I notified them of this fact when I made the reservation by computer. I was told he could bring the machine and another medical bag for free. When it was time to board the plane, they took everybody , except the disabled persons first, including children in strollers. I think a person with a kidney machine should trump a child with a stroller for boarding. When we got onto the plane, I asked one on the flight attendants where we could store this somewhat heavy kidney machine. She promptly told us there was no room to store it other than the overhead bin. I told her I couldn't lift this machine over my head. Another flight attendant and the disabled person lifted it into the overhead. On the return trip, we just decided to check it in. The woman at the check-in desk was very accommodating.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  30 September 2013 by Lee Phyllis    (USA)

Standard

I took JetBlue twice within the last 10 days. The first from Chicago to Boston, the plane left more than an hour late than scheduled due to machinery problems and midway during the flight, it was revealed to us that we were landing in Buffalo, NY because the problems apparently had not been fixed. I ended up getting home more than 5 hours later than scheduled that night. I was issued a travel bank credit so I used this to take another JetBlue flight from LA to Boston a few days later, thinking that the same thing probably cannot happen again. Apparently I was wrong. The flight was late again for another hour due to machinery problems. While we were waiting on the tarmac, I asked my husband to ask for a blanket as it felt a bit cold, and the flight attendant wanted to charge us $5 for the blanket. I can't help but think that: you've wasted a total of 5-10 hours of our time in the past few days, and you're asking us for $5? This is the last time I will take JetBlue unless they are significantly cheaper or have a much more convenient time than other options (Which I don't think they do).

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  26 September 2013 by Imelda Dy-An    (USA)

Standard

Very disappointed with the 5-6 hrs delay of arrival in Puerto Rico from LAX on 9/14/13. We flew in a day early of our embarkation for our 7 days Caribbean cruise and had our travel agent book us at the Sheraton San Juan so we could tour the place on the day of arrival on 9/14/13. Our flight was delayed due to radio problems after we left JFK on a connecting flight to San Juan. We got diverted to Orlando, Fla for refuelling and to have the problem fixed, but heard that the radio problem was not fixed. The plans we made were spoiled by this. We arrived at the hotel quite late in afternoon. Due to embarkation for our cruise the next day (9/15), it gave us limited time to do the activities we wanted. It's our very 1st Jet blue flight and I'm really very disappointed.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  23 September 2013 by Nicko Ortiz-Hontiveroz    (Canada)

Standard

Flight 264, SEA-JFK. Delayed 1 hour and Flight 263, JFK-SEA. On time. Fast efficient check in. Friendly staff. Excellent onboard service. Legroom was fantastic. Flight attendants are funny and professional at the same time. Free Snacks are great and they keep giving you more. They give a whole can of pop and a small bottled water unlimited. Inflight entertainment is wonderful. Direct TV/SIRIUS Music and some select movies for pay (not on demand though). They give complimentary "Snooze kit" on a red eye flight which consists of earplugs and eye shades. Hot towel service is an added bonus. They are better than the legacy carriers with only Virgin America as their closest competitor in terms of service and onboard comfort.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  17 September 2013 by Mary Grace Feeney    (USA)

Standard

September 15 2013, my husband and I flew from Aruba to Boston and we had the best flight. We were on Flt #774, it was wonderful, the captain was very pleasant and the flight attendants could not be more accommodating and entertaining.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  14 September 2013 by M Xing    (USA)

Standard

JFK-CLT. I've flown them often, and the only complaint I can muster is their occasional delays. The attendants were friendly as usual. The free inflight Live DirectTV and Radio is better than most international airlines, and I believe 36 in of legroom come standard (though I may be wrong). Free ("unlimited") snacks and beverages are a nice addition, considering it's only a 2 hour flight. Their custom built Terminal 5 at JFK is excellent - fast WiFi, tons of power ports, and lots of space and shops. It makes the occasional delay quite bearable. Leather seats are great, and you can even purchase "Even More Legroom", which, being quite short, I've never needed to, but the purchase also let's you use first class check in and security lines, along with priority boarding. The free checked bag is amazingly useful, especially if you're connecting flight is international. It's worth pointing out that you need to bring your own headphones or you'll have to purchase one for a dollar or two. They are reusable, though.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  13 September 2013 by L Marone    (USA)

Standard

BOS-PHL flight was cancelled 90 minutes before it was scheduled to take off. The only reason given was "weather". However, the later flight from BOS-PHL was on time and other airlines were flying to PHL. Instructed to get in the very long full service line. While waiting in line, received an email saying we were confirmed on the next available flight to PHL, which happened to be the next day in the AM. I suggested booking us on a different airline to PHL, their response was "we can't do that". There was no attempt to accommodate us in any way. While other airlines get you on another flight or at least get you a hotel room when a flight is cancelled, Jet Blue just shrugs their shoulders. I absolutely won't fly them again.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  3 September 2013 by N Hardy    (UAE)

Standard

Took a short trip from IAD to JFK. Good seats, spacious legroom, good entertainment including a small snack and a drink for a short flight. Courteous staff. In the future, jetBlue will always be the first choice for domestic travel in the US. The jetBlue terminal at JFK was nicely done.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  21 August 2013 by Kathy Robinson    (USA)

Standard

Vegas to Long Beach, August 12th. On a recent trip, we traveled 3 airlines: Frontier, United express and Jet Blue. Jet Blue was by far the best airline. Reasonable fare, clean airplane, plenty of leg room, courteous staff. Will continue to be my first choice airline.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  16 August 2013 by Jose Andino    (USA)

More Legroom

Constant delays and very poor communication from the staff. Never flying JetBlue again. Flew from SJU-JFK and JFK- SJU. Both flights were delayed even with good weather. Will be going back to the legacy carriers which deliver people on time.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  14 August 2013 by Anna Jackson    (USA)

Standard

The one thing I can say that I liked about this airline was the cheap flight. Unfortunately that is the only positive part of my entire flight from Boston to Phoenix. The seats were so uncomfortable and the flight attendants were rude. When I asked if the movie would start over if I bought a head seat she looked at me like I was stupid and said no. The other flight attendant that was with her glared at me and looked at my seat number like I was going to cause problems for them when my friend asked what was the point of handing out the headsets after the movie already started. I haven't been on a flight in quite some time but I remember it being a pleasant time when customers were treated with respect. I felt like I was an inconvenience to this airline and I will never fly with JetBlue again.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  13 August 2013 by Jacob Powell    (UK)

Standard

9th August, Flight 2579, Boston to Newark, 3.44 departure. Delayed due to weather and finally mechanical problems in cockpit. Left eventually at 8.37 arriving Newark 21.27. Missed my transatlantic connection. Stranded at airport overnight. JetBlue rep stated it wasn't his problem and he was going home despite my polite requests. Result was they paid for my overnight hotel grudgingly. Never flying with them again.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  13 August 2013 by Caitlin Roth    (USA)

Standard

I have been a frequent flyer on JetBlue and lately I have been thoroughly displeased with them. I haven't been on a flight of theirs that actually took off at its scheduled departure in the past year or so. There are constant delays with the excuse that it's due to "weather" issues when I know there are no bad weather patterns from where I am to where I'm going. They use it as an excuse so that they don't have to pay the customers any money for retribution. Then, once on my flight, they are in a hurry to only offer the limited free menu items. We are not offered any drinks or complimentary snacks besides peanuts and soda. Flight attendants are also in a rush for people to get off their cell phones and become rude. This past flight, they did just that and then we continued to sit on the runway for an additional half an hour during which time I used my cell phone because we weren't going anywhere. I do not recommend JetBlue, despite their reasonable prices.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  6 August 2013 by K Long    (USA)

Standard

Flight 994 from Denver to Boston on August 4th, 2013. Flight left late because of "computer troubles". However this was not the problem. Upon confirmation that we were close to landing, I apparently turned on my phone too soon, before being "approved" to do so. Stewardess promptly came over, and in a very condescending tone, berated me for using my phone. Upon explaining to her that I had it on airplane mode and that it posed no threat to the in-flight navigation system, she offered another sarcastic response. After the continued verbal confrontation I was left wondering if there was a way she could have gone about this without embarrassing myself and my family.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  31 July 2013 by Waheed Malik    (USA)

Standard

JFK to ORD. Flight was full and staff at the gate were irritated and unhelpful. Seated in 21B and my wife seated in 13F. Tried to get seat next to each other, gate staff refused. They were also unorganized. We were on time at the Airport but they delayed the flight 20 minutes and then they started boarding. Boarding was fine but no help. Ground staff at the gate very rude, booking staff helpful but Inflight staff not helpful at all. Flight taxied for about an hour before departing JFK. They definitely need competent staff and need training in Customer Service.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  30 July 2013 by M Morse    (USA)

Standard

Flying Portland to Long beach flight was supposed to board an hour and thirteen minutes ago. No indication of when we will leave. Reading reviews online and realizing this is a common occurrence with this airline. This is my first try at saving a few dollars by flying JetBlue. I'd be hard pressed to fly with them again given this experience and their poor track record (at least as reported by online reviewers). For the good of all JetBlue should charge more, fix their planes and their processes.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  25 July 2013 by J Mahar    (USA)

More Legroom

After traveling for over 24 hours from Asia, the final flight from JFK to Portland, Maine was delayed and then canceled with no chance of me getting on a flight early the next day - resulting in about 18 hours of additional waiting. So I took the bus instead, which was just as fast and more dependable.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  25 July 2013 by Lawrence H Davidson    (USA)

Standard

Outbound flight 687 from BOS on 7/22/2013 scheduled for 7.24pm actually departed around 10.15pm. It took over 2 hours to accomplish that task and we arrived at LAX around 4am PDT. Flight became a red-eye.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  12 July 2013 by Brooke Lengsfelder    (USA)

Standard

Outgoing flight: Boston, MA (Logan) to Baltimore, MD (BWI) on 7/3/13. Flight #1427. Return flight: Baltimore to Boston on 7/10/13. Flight #1526. Terrible. Constant delays (2-3 hours per flight) for absolutely no reason. No updates, either. In-flight entertainment flickers on and off every few minutes, also for no reason.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  8 July 2013 by Azalea C Rivera    (USA)

Standard

Orlando to NYC, flight delayed 4 hours. Flight scheduled for 7.30 pm at night and was delayed to 11.55 pm. When the plane was in the air, my wife asked to be seated in the more legroom seat she could sleep more comfortably and the request was denied. They explained the seat was more money than my wife had purchased. They did not care that the seat was not being used.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  8 July 2013 by A Chan    (USA)

Standard

Flights between Portland and Anaheim were a huge disappointment in terms of flight delays. We saw the airplane arrive but our flight kept being delayed without giving us a reason. We understand that there are some issues going on but as customers, we would like to be recognized for our waiting at the airport. The good sides: The flight seats were okay. The drinks and snacks were pretty nice. But I have had better experiences on other flights.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  5 July 2013 by Mark Krampen    (USA)

Standard

Flight 2402, from JFK to Buffalo, on July 2, 2013 was delayed 6 times. Felt sorry for the staff member working the gate, as many passengers were complaining to her. Should have been a top official from JetBlue fielding the complaints. My wife and I had just got off a 10+ hour flight from Istanbul to New York, and JetBlue was our connecting flight to Buffalo. All we wanted to do is get home. Six delays and no JetBlue higher up there to explain why there were delays. If I never fly JetBlue again.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  2 July 2013 by H Davis    (USA)

Standard

From Boston into Philadelphia. Flight down delayed 3 times due to what was reported as bad weather in Philadelphia. Waiting around in the airport for that long was exhausting. I found out the last delay was that the crew had timed out during the time of the delays. On the flight back from Philadelphia to Boston, the flight was delayed only once. Overall, the flight was pleasant and the crew friendly. When I have a lot of free time on my hands won't mind flying with this airline again.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  2 July 2013 by Andre Franca    (Brazil)

Standard

BDA-JFK-SFO-LGB-LAS-SJU-STT, I had a few flights with this airline in the USA past month, I can tell I am very satisfied with their services and price! Planes new, staff friendly, flights on time, good seat pitch, snacks on board free of charge, first bag flies free, on board TV show, very good! I would recommend.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  10 June 2013 by D Higgins    (UK)

Standard

Flew JFK-SXM return. Issue on outbound with an engine sensor meant a rejected take off and return to gate. Whole process was handled really well and dealt with very quickly. Lost of communication. On board service was good with friendly crews on both legs of the trip.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  7 June 2013 by K Nett    (USA)

Standard

PDX to Long Beach, 18th-24th April 2013. Not paying for baggage, extremely comfortable seats (with more standard cabin leg-room than I've had in years, free snacks and beverages, and friendly staff. JetBlue reminded me of what flying was like 20 years ago when most of those amenities were still part of flying, but have subsequently gone out of style.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  28 May 2013 by J Knack    (USA)

Standard

We flew to Logan from BWI and back. The first flight took off early. It is a short flight - absolutely no issues. Very good seat room in standard coach on a 100 seat regional jet.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  24 May 2013 by R Alvarez    (USA)

Standard

Our flight from PBI to LGA was diverted to JFK. Upon landing, they stated that a bus will be provided for transfer to LGA. After waiting more than an hour no bus at all. Pay my own transfer, don't provide service if you are not prepared to provide it.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  21 May 2013 by C Cooper    (USA)

Excellent, starting with the telephone customer service representative who set up our seating, and arranged for an aisle chair. This is one of the only times we arrived at the airport and the aisle chair was waiting, instead of having to remind an employee to get it after prior arrangements were made. This is the first trip that I did not come home with mysterious bruises from being bumped around getting on and off the plane. Bad weather resulted in the plane being directed to Orlando instead of Ft Lauderdale. The staff arranged to help me off the plane, even suggested I leave due to the projected wait time, even though it was more work for them. The were pleasant and friendly, even though they must have been very tired and stressed by the delays.

1 2 3 4 5 6