Jetblue Airways

"always have weather issues"

Trip Verified | Orlando to Newark. Never will fly again was supposed to land in Newark plane magically gets cancelled due to weather that is a complete lie there was no weather issue. Found out from a JetBlue employee that it was mechanical issues, they put us on another flight going to JFK 50 miles out of the way to get delayed another 4 hours due to weather issues that didn’t exist. JetBlue sucks, don’t use them, they always have weather issues when everything is perfectly fine they are the only airline with weather issues.
RouteOrlando to Newark
Date FlownAugust 2018

"didn’t let us get our flight"

Trip Verified | Santo Domingo to San Juan. Worst airline I have ever flown on. My husband and I were on our honeymoon in DR, when it came time to fly home, our shuttle at the resort was late and we got to the airport an hour before our departure time. We got to the check in line, staff were so rude, I was disgusted by it. The staff treated us like dirt, and on top of that they closed the gate on us and didn’t let us get our flight. We had to wait 8 hours for the next flight. Horrible way to end our honeymoon. My husband and I will never fly with JetBlue Airways ever again.
RouteSanto Domingo to San Juan

"Complete chaos"

Trip Verified | New York to Sarasota. After travelling 30+ hours from Nepal on Qatar Airways with my two kids, I had a connecting flight on Jetblue to Tampa. What should have been a 3 hrs. fight, turned into a 5 days ordeal. We were on the Initial flight on the 22nd of July which left the gate and then after being in the tarmac for 3 hrs, they returned us back to the terminal because the delay caused one of the crew to be above legal flying time allowed. Our initial flight was eventually cancelled at around 2:00 AM the next day and they gave no compensation citing the cancellation was because of weather. I had to be in the line for more than an hour to book our flights for the next day. I was told we were booked for the next day flight, but when we reached the gate the next day, they told us we didn't have any confirmed seats in any of the JetBlue flights. Same thing happened for a couple of days. Finally, after 4 days, they gave me an option to fly out to Sarasota. In between, they told me they had misplaced my luggage and was asked for me to find out where my luggage was. So, after 5 days, without any luggage, they put me in a flight to a different destination and to top it off, they put us in completely different areas of the aircraft and while I was trying to console my 7-year-old to go sit with a stranger, the flight attendant asks us to take our seat promptly. Please do not fly JetBlue, because they have zero passenger concern, they seriously need to fire the guy who manages the flights and reorganize. They were completely disorganized, desk and the person on the phone telling me I had confirmed flights, while the gate told me I didn't have any. Baggage getting lost and they had no clue where it was last scanned, rude desk people. Complete chaos.
RouteNew York to Sarasota
Date FlownJuly 2018

"Never had such a horrible experience"

Trip Verified | This is the third time this month my flight has been cancelled. I have lost days of vacation, lots of money and my time. The last reason that my connecting flight was canceled is because of maintenance issues. I have purchased around 10 tickets this month, July 2018 for my father and I combined and the only compensation Jetblue Airways gives you is a one time $100 credit you can only use towards another same airline purchase. It’s unbelievable. Never had such a horrible experience.
RouteFort Lauderdale to New York JFK

"canceled last minute"

Not Verified | Flight got canceled last minute due to weather even though it was clear skies in New York and Jacksonville. Was told I would have to wait two days for another flight and when I complained got a flight out the next day with a four hour layover in Boston only to find out that the first plane has been delayed indefinitely. Customer service is nonexistent and they have no desire to get anyone out of the airport anytime soon. The car rental hey K budget has raised rates on their rental cars the hotels have raise their rates both because they know flights have been canceled and there’s nothing that the customer can do about it.
RouteNew York to Jacksonville
Date FlownJuly 2018

"experience was a nightmare"

Trip Verified | We got an email that our flight from Houston to Boston on 7/17/18 was cancelled just 10hr before our departure. I have an interview next day in Boston and it was too late to change or cancel accommodations and car rental. I was told by JetBlue representative that my only options were to wait until the next flight which was 2 days away, or just get a refund of the cost of my flight. She refused to help me find another flight on another carrier. To keep my interview I have to book our new flight from different airline which can take me to Boston next day and it cost us extra $253/each ticket more. It was horrible and made us crazy to find a last minute flight that didn’t cost $2000. We arrive in Boston at 3pm early morning and JetBlue refuse to refund us extra cost for our new flight. It was so disappointed. We took JetBlue back home on 7/20/18. Got 3 times email delay notification. This was our first time with JetBlue, our overall experience was a nightmare. We will never take JetBlue in the future again.
RouteHouston to Boston

"went above and beyond"

Not Verified | Punta Cana to Boston. The best experience ever traveling the first time with my son. For some reasons our seats were not all in one row with my husband, my son, and I. My son was very upset that they separate us and the flight attendants went above and beyond, and they reassure us that the plane was not going to start flying until we all were seated together. They were so wonderful with my son and I could not thank them enough! Thank you for the best experience ever and for made us as a family feel valuable. Thank you for accommodating us.
RoutePunta Cana to Boston

"miserable traveling experience"

Trip Verified | Atlanta to Boston. By far worst airline I have ever flown with. Most unhelpful staff you could imagine, they could not care less about what your flight plans are and how they can help you. My flight was originally at 5AM to Boston then I had a connecting flight to Bar Harbor Maine at 11. My flight to Boston was delayed 5 times and then we had to move to a whole different gate with no explanation. After being delayed so many times, I missed my connecting flight, not one employee tried or acted like they wanted to help me find a new flight. After I found a flight every attendant refused to print out a boarding pass for me even though they could. I would never take this airline again. Awful costumer service and miserable traveling experience.
RouteAtlanta to Boston

"Worst customer service"

Not Verified | Atlanta to Boston. Great on-phone customer service but horrible in-person service members. JetBlue cancelled a flight I had booked and placed me on a red-eye the next morning, only for the flight to be delayed by 3 hours. When I complained to a customer service representative, she cancelled my flight for that day and again I missed my flight and had to re-book a flight for a later time in the day. They offered me no vouchers and showed no empathy. Worst customer service. Very unprofessional. Will never fly JetBlue again.
RouteAtlanta to Boston
Date FlownJuly 2018

"has been the worst experience ever"

Trip Verified | Booked a one way flight from Richmond to Tampa. The first flight was delayed for 2hrs, the second flight had already taken off by the time I arrived to the next airport. So I had to book another flight for Tampa which caused me to wait at the airport another 12hrs. As I was getting ready to board the second flight I found out it was cancelled so I had to book another flight for Orlando instead of Tampa which caused me to wait another 5 hrs because there was nothing available. All off these cancellations and delays caused me to miss out on my daughters birthday which is very unacceptable. This my first time flying with JetBlue and has been the worst experience ever!
RouteRichmond to Tampa