China Southern Airlines Customer Reviews and Passenger Trip Reports

4 Star Airline

a World 4-Star Airline

China Southern Airlines
2.5 Star Rating: Average

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  18 April 2015 by Robert Walbeek (China)

From Shenyang to Beijing on an evening flight. Very welcomed by check-in staff and purser in the cabin. Being a gold skyteam member I was addressed by name and really being taken care of. Flight on time, airplane clean, toilets fine. The only complaint I have is that in Beijing airport baggage labelled as priority usually arrives last on the belt. Not a CZ issue, but operation in Beijing.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  13 April 2015 by David Lee (USA)

3/27/2015, CZ328. 4/6/2015, CZ327. Was a bit hesitant about booking this airline but the fare was just too good to pass up. We flew LAX-CAN-BKK and back. Flight was delayed 3 hrs in LAX. Luckily we had 3 days of transit in CAN, or we would've most likely missed our connecting flight. Other reviews had stated poor customer service. I didn't get that at all. Everyone greeted us with smiles and offered assistance. Western food offered was terrible though. Chinese options were more edible. This was also our first time in A380. Wow, what an experience. Much better than the old 747s I've been on growing up. I'd take this airline again.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  13 April 2015 by R King (Australia)

Service by the crew in Business Class throughout the flight CZ325 from Guangzhou to Sydney on 6 April 2015 was excellent. Breakfast content needs some attention. Seats while lay-flat were a little narrow. Value for money was excellent. Entertainment was not good.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  13 April 2015 by D Higgins (UK)

LHR-CAN-MEL ON 9/10 March, return on 7/8 April. Returned from Oz visiting the grandchildren and family. Initially very apprehensive of continual criticisms posted about China Southern but have to say that from this writer they will get nothing but praise. From the moment we entered Heathrow it was "priority" treatment all the way and the planes, staff, food, lounges and service were excellent.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  9 April 2015 by Robert Walbeek (China)

Flying back from PVG to SHE, flight delayed 4 hours - not the fault of CZ. We boarded on time, but after 20 minutes were asked to deplane - see my review of Pudong airport, please. Flight back was fine, purser welcomed me by name being a Skyteam Gold member. Airplane and toilets clean, food ok.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  5 April 2015 by Robert Walbeek (China)

March 31 from Shenyang to Shanghai. Excellent flight, excellent reception and full recognition of my Gold status, priority check in and my boarding pass was already printed with my favourite seat, security check priority lane with CZ staff to take me to the airplane. Welcomed on board by name by purser, flight on time, excellent experience. Avoid MU if you can, CZ is far better, flying back to Shenyang today and let's see how it goes.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  2 April 2015 by S McNamara (UK)

Having flown LHR-CAN and CAN-HKT return recently, I really can't understand how people can grumble for the price paid. Online check in was non-existent due to website issues so did the old fashioned thing and checked in at the airport. Boarded first due to travelling with children. I am 6' 5" so if I were sat with 3 adults, it would have been a challenge. As we were travelling with a child, I could get my legs into quite a nice position and slept for about 7 hours. Good selection of films for a 12 hour flight. Kids TV options aren't great so a portable DVD might be a better option. Service onboard was great. A drinks run before food, a food run and then another drinks run - twice. Food was generally edible. Service is quick and effective and staff can speak enough English to get by. Dreamliner certainly kept me feeling fresh once we had arrived into CAN. CAN to HKT on a A321 was a little different in that there was no entertainment but a full food and drinks service. Return flights were exactly the same, so for the money we paid, I can't fault China Southern. The transfer was easy at Guangzhou as you are bussed to the international terminal, go up the stairs and the transfer desk are immediately there. Guangzhou airport doesn't offer much to do so again bring entertainment if you have a transfer.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  31 March 2015 by Tony Zarb Jr (Hong Kong)

18 Oct 2014, CZ 379, Airbus 330, business class from Guangzhou to Shanghai. The cabin was clean, the seat was comfortable and the food fantastic. The flight attendants were friendly. Good value experience.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  28 March 2015 by Horne Alistair (UK)

LHR-MEL, Business class. I was a little nervous that the cost of this flight would be a reflection of the service that you get onboard. I have to say that it was excellent, the food was great, the staff friendly and the best thing is you get a lie flat bed, even though on the A330 to Melbourne it says its a flat pitched seat. Well its only off fully flat by about 5 degrees so you would never notice. I am quite a big fella and at 6'2 I found the seats perfect, much better than the cam shell arrangement I have had on Virgin. The only slight issue with China Southern is the entertainment, its just a bit limited for westerners, but my flight cost me about 2300 compared to Qantas / Emirates 5000 so buy yourself a top spec laptop with what you have saved and take that onboard!

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  28 March 2015 by Clint Hartley (New Zealand)

26th May, CZ336, then CZ303. 7th July, CZ304, then CZ335. China Southern was chosen for a good price in Business Class, and the Dreamliner. We flew Auckland, to China then on to the UK. We retraced our home flight to New Zealand, so it was 4 legs taken. When we first boarded in Auckland, no drinks allowed until in the air. (My wife requested vegetarian food on all legs of flight, when booking the tickets). When the hostess asked for our meal choice during the flight, my wife had no choices for her, this happened several times on the 4 legs. Ok, in the air now, they ran out of beer, and champagne after 1 hr, explanation was only one bottle for business class, so wife asked for a whisky, and dry, out comes a beer glass full of whisky, and a small bottle of ginger ale. This happened on most of the flights, and the movies, forget it. Would we use them again, never.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  23 March 2015 by M Michael (Australia)

I was hesitant about flying with China Southern after reading a lot of mixed reviews, but we gave them the benefit of the doubt. We flew from sydney to Guangzhou in January. The service was excellent. For the whole flight staff walked up and down the aisles. They were funny and kind. I think the service made this experience one of the best I've had. Inflight entertainment was fantastic! I was surprised as a lot of movies and songs were pretty recent. The food was quite nice. During the flight, there was also food offered if you got hungry. Seats were very spacious and comfortable. Overall, probably the best flight experience I've had, and will definitely be picking China Southern on my next trip.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  23 March 2015 by Rick Redlich (USA)

Recently flew rt LAX-CAN-BKK on China Southern. The flights between LAX and CAN on new A380's were fantastic! The planes were very clean, particularly the lavatories throughout both flights. The cabin attendants were attentive and there was never any communication problems with the cabin personnel. Food and beverage service was fast and excellent (in economy). The meals were surprisingly good. The price was a bargain. The Guangzhou airport was modern and clean. The transfer connections were easy and nearby. You don't have to go through security for a second time and you don't have to dash to another faraway terminal. The 737 flights between CAN and BKK were so so. You're packed in in 3 across tight seating. It's a quick 2.5 hr flight with beverage and meal service which didn't match the standards of the A380 flights. All in all, I highly recommend CSA for a trans- Pacific flight to Asia!

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  23 March 2015 by Geng Aaron (China)

CZ6659, 21st Feb. A new route of China Southern which runs on an A330 from Shenzhen to Mauritius. Check-in staff are friendly and efficient. The seat in business class is comfortable with excellent legroom. The food is nothing remarkable but I like the wine they supply onboard. Since it was a night flight I didn't use the pad they offered for entertainment. I slept very well.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  23 March 2015 by Sachi Fernando (New Zealand)

Auckland-Guangzhou-New Delhi return in economy. The positives: The Auckland-Guangzhou part of journey in the air was good. Food, beverage and inflight entertainment was acceptable for the price you pay. The airplane is modern and the seats have a little leg rest in economy. The Negatives: 1. On my AKL-CAN-DEL journey my flight to Delhi was cancelled due to bad weather. From here the airline ground staff could have been courteous and helped us through the process of passing immigration and customs so we can take bus to hotel. But no they weren't. They treated us with disdain and were very rude. A guy with very little English told us to follow him as we navigated the airport from gate to bus via customs and immigration. The food they served was awful. The airline kept all passengers uninformed as to when the next flight was. Once I got to the airport the airline gave us boarding passes for 7am flight. Once I arrived at gate I was told that it was actually for the 11am flight. During the 5 hour wait, we were lucky to get water and food from the airline. Flight delays occurs for many reasons, its how the staff handle them from then on that makes the difference. 2. The planes from Canton - Delhi - Canton were old, and had no inflight entertainment. In summary I would not fly with them again.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  20 March 2015 by Robert Walbeek (China)

From Shenyang to Shanghai. Flight on time. Priority check-in, luggage handling, security etc all fine. Got free upgrade to First class being a Gold Skyteam member. Nothing to complain about. Airplane brand new, clean and FA friendly and professional.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  19 March 2015 by Wolfgang Segato (Germany)

CZ 3569 on January 2015 in Business Class Airbus 320 from Shenzhen to Hangzhou. Ground Staff at check-in counter were helpful and friendly. The lounge was very quite, clean with a good selection of food and drinks. Boarding very fast, breakfast with coffee of a very good quality and flight attendants spoke good English - friendly and smiled. I would definitely recommend China Southern Airlines.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  18 March 2015 by Huang yan Duan (China)

CZ301 from Guangzhou to Sydney on 10/10/2014. The food was delicious. The service fantastic, in particular during meal times. The facilities were great, toilets were always clean and the in-flight entertainment system had more than enough to entertain throughout the 9 hour flight.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  18 March 2015 by Brad Weston (Australia)

Flew SYD-CAN return in November 2014 with family. I am 6ft 3 and standard economy seats were a surprise - I was comfortable whole trip and could position me legs under the seat in front. Staff were very good - language no issues - Our economy Cabin has a Western Steward/Hostess on both legs. Food was surprisingly good, drinks service no problem. Planes were clean, toilets cleaned regularly in flight. On time leaving and arriving both legs. 9 hour flight was smooth and comfortable, sleeping well. 2 Daughters enjoyed flight. Used airline to fly to Canton Fare.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  9 March 2015 by Jeremy Deng (USA)

Another pleasant flight with China Southern, third round trip in a year from LAX to CAN. Ground staff were friendly and helpful during delay. Business lounge was crowded, no quiet moments at all. Brand new Airbus 380, seats and lavatories were clean, good selection of movies and drinks. Food was just OK. It was a night trip from CAN to LAX, so I enjoyed a sound sleep on lie flat seats. Cabin staff were attentive, but had to be really patient with them, because most of them spoke poor English and I didn't quite understand what they said most of the time. Good experience from a competitive expense, definitely my first choice on this route.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  4 March 2015 by D Prasad (Australia)

Flew from Delhi on Jan 10, flight CZ360 and connecting flight CZ343 to Melbourne. In-flight service all the way from Delhi to Melbourne was very poor. Part of the problem was the knowledge and command of English language. Both countries - starting and destination, English is the language of communication. The airline has ignored this fact. Quality of food was bad on both sectors. Alcohol was practically non existent and if so not even Chinese drink like beer of which I am fond of was not on menu. China Southern Airlines is a cheap second rate airline and may remain that way if it does not improve its game. I had to take it because I had to be in Melbourne on Jan 11 and this was the shortest flight at a reasonable cost.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  4 March 2015 by Marcus Fey (Germany)

PEK-XMN-MNL, CZ377, A321. After boarding we were grounded what turned out to be 2hrs. FAs were starting to serve meals on the ground and even collect them. I knew I'd be very late (1am due to delay) in MNL but it was impossible to get transferred to another flight. FAs seemed very unhappy that I complained at all. I ordered Hindu meal. PEK- XMN: chicken in tomato sauce with rice and fresh beans with coconut flakes. XMN-MNL: Fish in mostly soy sauce, rice, pak choi or morning glory. Each time accompanied by roll, salad and dessert - tasty. Downsides again: Black coffee had to be prepared on request, no diet/zero Coke or even soda. Seats not as good a A332 but okay. Entertainment only general TV sets without sound.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  4 March 2015 by Marcus Fey (Germany)

AMS-PEK and CAN-AMS. I ordered Kosher meal but I'm not Jewish which seemed to be a relief to the FAs concerning the heating and handling of the meal. Meal itself on AMS-PEK was made in UK but not completely defrosted yet and not that tasty. CAN-AMS was made in China and much better. All came in a plastic box inside plastic foil with seal and cardboard. Downsides: Black coffee had to be prepared on request, no diet/zero Coke or even soda. Great service by all of the flight attendants! Although not all speak perfect English they try very much to help. I even could get a few leftover meals (garbage anyway) for my layovers. Seats were quite nice as well, headrest moveable up and down and sides could be set up to keep the head from flapping to the sides.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  4 March 2015 by R Zeng (Australia)

CZ301 from Guangzhou to Sydney on 23/2/2015. The food was delicious. The service was fantastic, in particular during meal times. The facilities were great, toilets were always clean and the in-flight entertainment system had more than enough to entertain throughout the 9 hour flight. The business class seating was quite comfortable, and I was able to nap undisturbed for a good couple of hours.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  4 March 2015 by Guo Dongxian (UK)

CZ303, 24/01/2015. My flight was quite troublesome. I had to stop twice before the final destination, and had to spend a night in Guangzhou. I have never been Guangzhou before, but the hotel, transport and breakfast were all perfectly arranged so I did not need to worry about anything! I also had some visa problems, I must say that staffs were extremely helpful and patient. They managed to confirm everything with the border control of both sides before sending me to the plane (on time!). During the flight, the air-hostesses were smiley. The food served was average and there were not many new movies, but overall, the staff made the journey very pleasant.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  24 February 2015 by Yang Xi (New Zealand)

Three times taking China Southern Airline between Auckland, NZ and Guangzhou in last 8 months. I want to highlight CZ335 on 20th January, 2015, from Guangzhou to Auckland. Excellent service provided by cabin crews impressed me a lot. I was sitting in the last row (53C), which is next to the kitchen. I could see the crews and purser carefully preparing food and beverages. They only stopped when terrible turbulence occurred, and resumed the service when possible. I cannot complain about the hardware and food against the price I paid, but I appreciate the excellent service and warm attitude I received, which exceeded my expectations.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  18 February 2015 by R Shotton (UK)

CZ 303/304/305/306. 20th Jan 15 - 1st Feb 15. Recently flew with CS to Auckland via China. After reading reviews was a little worried but there was no need. Both flights were good, little bumpy on the way home but that can't be helped. 777 and 787 were clean and new aircraft's! Two meals and regular drinks, yes the cabin crew don't speak much English but that's not a problem! Good entertainment package. All in all well worth the money!

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  11 February 2015 by M Martin (UK)

For the price you pay for China Southern it is really difficult to complain about them. We travelled on a dreamliner so it was clean, comfortable and featured a decent multimedia system. Food was pretty poor even by plane food standards and they ran out of Western breakfasts so we were presented with something that was totally inedible. The staff did serve us first for lunch though to ensure we had a choice. Drink runs weren't overly frequent however you just go and find the staff when you want a drink and it is not a problem. The worst experience for us was Guangzhou airport. All the staff we encountered in the shops / cafes were incredibly rude and miserable and everything is shockingly overpriced. However none of this is the airlines fault. All in all I would fly China Southern again if need be if the price was so much cheaper like this time. They are no Emirates, however they don't price themselves to be. All in all a competent airline that I am not too sure why there are so many people giving negative reviews too. Don't pay for a Fiat and expect a Ferrari.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  11 February 2015 by P Carpenter (UK)

Planes fine. - Films fewer English, and less change over. Food Chinese style and good, relatively little alcohol offered. English Website a disaster and user unfriendly. No explanation of how to enter name ('surname'/'fore names'). Kept freezing on me and denying ticket existed (great when trying to check in online) - changed seat for companion and then could not for me. Had to be resorted at Check in Desk. Also hand baggage allowance on website is wrong. Says 7kg for international business class, but check in desk insists it is 10kg.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  11 February 2015 by F Nijenhuis (Netherlands)

We traveled with a 15 month old child from Amsterdam to Guangzhou to Auckland and vice versa. The crew were very friendly and took good care of us. You can't keep a small child in its seat all the time on a flight of over 12 hours so I spent a lot of time in the back of the plane with him. The crew was very nice to us and provided a nice "playgound" as well as (mostly healthy) food and drinks for my kid. This made our flights, as well as the flights of other passengers, a lot easier.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  11 February 2015 by Y Ren (Australia)

PEK-CAN-SYD in first on B787 and A380. First time on B787 Dreamliner on China Southern. Pretty comfortable seats in first class on both 787 and A380. I was the only passenger from CAN-SYD in first. Service on board are outstanding, staff did the best they could on both legs. PJ and toiletry bag are distributed (very good quality) after take off. Food are very good and plentiful. I noticed the wine selection have been improved. CSA even offer mixed drinks now in first. Bed was very comfortable, staff offered turn down service after dinner service. Toilet was constantly cleaned. Both flights are departed and landed on time. The only issue is on the ground, staff at PEK was very disengaged. Lounge in PEK is very dated. It was great value for money with China Southern first. I would definitely recommend CSA first service to anyone.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  11 February 2015 by Robert Walbeek (China)

Flew from Shenyang to Kunming via Chongqing. Flight on time, clean airplane, friendly smiling staff and an excellent English speaking purser, who enjoyed having a chat with me to appreciate the business (I am a Gold card holder). So nothing to complain about. Check-in in Shenyang with dedicated lanes for Gold members, priority luggage handling. Everything well organised and efficient.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  6 February 2015 by Jaques Dominic (Australia)

I flew Brisbane to Guangzhou in February 2014. The plane was the Boeing Dreamliner. The seating configuration was extremely cramped and I'm only 5ft 4 so don't know how the taller people can even fit in the seats. Not only that, there wasn't really any padding in the seats so it was an extremely uncomfortable long flight. The food was good, typical western food that was loaded onto the plane by a catering company in Brisbane airport. The flight was smooth and so was the landing. Guangzhou airport is an experience unto itself, its an incredibly unfriendly, had no idea where to go or what to do, the staff just shout in Chinese so its not tourist friendly in the slightest. I can confirm that as my connecting flight wasn't till the next day, they drove us in a minibus to a 5 star hotel. I suggest dining in the "western restaurant" at the hotel as I didn't and I ended up with the strangest dining experience. I would recommend flying with this airline but I may not do it again.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  30 January 2015 by G Mitchell (Australia)

I've taken 4 flights with China Southern in the past month, and it's been awful. The price is good but only if you want to pay for it with your sanity. Every single flight was late to arrive, and the routes seemed to be set up in a hurry. I was flying from Moscow to Sydney, which is supposed to be a 1 stop trip on Guangzhou. What they don't tell you is they cram you on a tiny plane and send you off to Urumqi or Wuhan first. You actually have to enter China. (that's a whole other story). The Service on board is satisfactory, the food is below average compared to other airlines. I got sick off one of the meals I had on board. By the last flight with them, I was bringing my own water and food on board. I really wouldn't be recommending them, pay the extra few hundred dollars and getting a more decent airline is recommended.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  30 January 2015 by J Vlieger (The Netherlands)

I flew from Manilla to Amsterdam on 28 January 2015 until the 29th. The flight from Beijing to Amsterdam was good. Nothing bad, nothing good. The toilets were clean, I liked that. Also the hotel between the flight was really nice. But the crew from the first flight (Manilla to Beijing CZ378) were not very nice. A question was almost too much to answer and if you got an answer they were really short. The crew spoke horrible English. I couldn't understand a word they said. I don't think this is a good service and hopefully China Southern can do something about this.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  28 January 2015 by G Chin (Australia)

LHR-CAN-MEL in January 2015. An on-time, comfortable and satisfactory experience all round given the price. Near- new 787 and A330 aircraft. Polite cabin crew, meals ok and large enough. Frequent drinking water distribution throughout the flights, which as a non-sleeper I always appreciate. The entertainment system is below average, and Guangzhou Airport is not a fun place to while away the hours, but on the whole an acceptable experience when the price is right and everything goes to plan.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  26 January 2015 by Gary Backlund (USA)

We flew business class between LA and Bangkok, round trip, January, 2015. Plane was A-380. Seats were very comfortable, full recline so sleeping was good. Flight crew were very attentive, good service and good selection of food. In the past, reviews have complained of lack of English by the crew, we did not find this to be a problem. Highly recommended and great value for fare paid. Only complaint was poor choice of movies and most were older films.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  26 January 2015 by Zhang Tiantian (China)

CZ306, Jan.22th, via Auckland to Guangzhou. The service was punctual and all cabin staff are very nice, they even adjusted the seat for me to be more comfortable. Actually enjoyed the flights and surely no problems flying CZ again in the future.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  21 January 2015 by R Hanson (USA)

CZ3878 on January 15, 2015. Second flight was CZ399 on January 16, 2015. I recently took two flights with China Southern. Both flights were delayed. The first flight was delayed for an hour with no reason given. The second flight, CAN to JFK, was delayed for two hours because a passengers claimed her baby had a fever, and that a doctor should enter the plane, and examine her baby before the flight could depart. The staff obviously had no training or idea as to what to do in this minor situation. We sat in the plane for two hours as various passengers quietly and politely tried to explain to the woman as to why she and her baby should just leave the plane if she did not want to travel. The woman had moved herself and her baby to the first class section while refusing to leave the plane. The woman eventually left the plane. Food was average or below, the seat was ok, but it is more than obvious that this airline is ill-equipped to deal with unusual situations, no matter how minor. During the first meal service the flight attendant did not give me a choice. She just looked at me and then tossed a foil-wrapped hamburger at me. Nothing served with the hamburger, just meat and bread in a foil wrapper. We arrived at JFK two hours late, and of course there were no announcements or staff made available to those of us who were late to our connecting flights.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  19 January 2015 by Claire Gillgrass (Australia)

I flew from Brisbane to Heathrow just before Christmas. I was not looking forward to this flight at all but it was the only one in my price range. In all honesty I can say I will never fly with them again. The 2 main reasons for this being 1) the food was horrendous and 2) the inflight entertainment was the worst on any airline I've flown, it was difficult to use and the selection of movies was very small. The experience didn't get any better at the 7 hour stopover in Guangzhou. It has to be the most boring airport I've been to. You can't even connect to the wifi in there. Just fails all round. The only thing it has going for it is the price, but for a long haul flight, pay the extra and get the comfort you need.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  19 January 2015 by McCarthy Steven (New Zealand)

After having read some reviews from the previous couple of years, I was dreading flying at short notice from Auckland to Osaka via Guangzhou and return on 5 Jan 2015. However in all honesty the experience was as good as any I have had and I've flown around the world numerous times. The check in was smooth and friendly, the aircraft (777-300er and a 787-8 Dreamliner) were clean and comfortable. There was good food and drinks when needed. The service was what to expect for an economy seat. I would definitely fly again with this airline for sure.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  19 January 2015 by Walbeek Robert (China)

Flew Shenyang-Beijing return this week. Both segments very slightly delayed due to snow in Shenyang and the fog in Beijing. Airplanes clean, staff ok and service during the 1 hour flight consisted of a pack of biscuits and a bottle of water, coffee would have been nice, though. For the first time flying with CZ I was given the credits for being a Gold member of the Skyteam group. Was welcomed by name, priority checkin-security and baggage handling was excellent.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  19 January 2015 by W Coombs (Australia)

I did a return trip from Sydney to London in China Southern business class in December 2014 and January 2015. It was the most comfortable trip I have ever had. The fully-reclinable seats were comfortable. The departure times from Sydney and London were conducive to sleep, and the lounges were well-equipped. Transit times at Guangzhou were reasonably short. A few minor complaints like very poor choice of breakfast cereals on flight, and it's best to bring your own in-flight entertainment.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  14 January 2015 by G Chin (Australia)

MEL-CAN-LHR. Flight was delayed by a total of almost five hours due to a faulty emergency exit light - not what you need with an original departure time of 11.30pm. This information was only forthcoming when you actually asked the ground staff, who seemed reluctant to publicise a technical fault. The airline asked for volunteers to fly a day later (with accommodation and meals provided), and boarding commenced very soon after they had found approximately 20. Apparently the light problem meant a reduced number of passengers could be carried. The volunteers were essentially tricked, as at the time it was far from clear that boarding was imminent. We then sat on the plane for two hours whilst the volunteers' bags were unloaded and spent the flight to CAN wondering whether the LHR leg would be held for us. After landing we were quickly ushered through the CAN terminal, handed a 100 Yuan note each as compensation for the delay, and soon on board the Boeing 787 to LHR. The 787 passengers appeared to have been waiting on board for about two hours. Food, beverages and seat comfort were reasonable, and the aircraft near-new with slightly below-average IFE. The standard of staff English is much lower than comparable airlines but on the whole they do their best in terms of customer service. Overall not a terrible experience for the price (a quarter to a third lower than the competition) and we were probably unlucky with the technical fault.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  14 January 2015 by C Watt (UK)

02/12/14, London - Guangzhou - Hanoi. 22/12/14, Bangkok - Guangzhou - Sydney. 05/01/15, Sydney - Guangzhou - London. All aircraft's except Guangzhou to Hanoi were modern. Inflight catering adequate. Cabin crew polite and helpfull. Overall, great experience. No problems on transit at Guangzhou. All in all great value for money. Will use again.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  14 January 2015 by Heston Young (USA)

LAX to CAN on Dec 16th. Although, our trip to Thailand was just a nightmare travel experience. Cancelled flights, missed connections, miscommunication, nonsensical issues. We were not originally scheduled to fly on Southern China out of LAX. We were not even supposed to be in LAX when our trip first started. When all was said and done, we were set up to go on China Southern out of LAX. Since I had never heard of this airline, I was sceptical. I was very nervous to take a 15 hour flight to a communist country. I had already had a nightmarish travel experience leading up to this point. The last thing I needed was what I thought was going to be a dog eat dog experience. Well, this experience was anything but that. We flew on the enormous A380. We had economy class and still got TV screen in front of us and they had the largest selection of movies to watch than any of the other airlines we flew. The flight attendants were great. I wish we had more water to drink on the flight though. The food was pretty good. The seats were wide and spacious. The 15 hour flight was one of the better ones. Landing in Guangzhou was also a great experience. The airport could have been kept a little warmer, but we found a corner of the airport to watch the sun come up while we waited for our next flight to Bangkok. It was an easy 2.5 hour flight. When we got to Bangkok, I noticed at baggage claim that my wallet was gone. I went into stress overload mode. Then we found out that the China Southern staff had found it on the plane and turned it into their office in the Bangkok airport. This all happened before I even knew the wallet was gone. I went and retrieved the wallet and found that it wasn't tampered with. It was even packaged up to make it so no one could tamper with it. China Southern Airlines saved my trip.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  14 January 2015 by Robert Walbeek (China)

My 2pm flight with MU from Pudong to Shenyang was cancelled and changed to the 1pm CZ flight. Nothing major to complain about, as I came in from Amsterdam with 50 kg of luggage, CZ gladly accepted at check in (with my Gold card). Flight departed on time. Slept most of the time, so cannot comment on food/drinks and cabin service.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  11 January 2015 by S Kearsey (Australia)

China Southern was an interesting experience. I flew with them from SYD-CAN, CDG-CAN and CDG-SYD. I also had other Air France flights booked through them. Overall the experience was OK. Flight attendants did not speak English well, and French was non-existent, except the one French flight attendant from CDG-CAN. The food was not pleasant, and I never got what I asked for, they either ran out, or confused chicken with fish. These are all petty problems, but what makes me give them bad feedback was my journey from BCN to SYD (via CDG and CAN). They could only give me a boarding pass from BCN to CDG, and told me they would give me a boarding pass at CDG. As someone who rarely flies internationally, I was quite anxious, especially when the flight was delayed an hour and a half cutting my stop over right down. At CDG I could not get a boarding pass, but the Air France staff gave me this pass to get through the border police. I get to the gate, and there is a mix of Air France and China Southern passengers lining up for the flight. Strangely all the people with Air France tickets had seats and all the China Southern people had the same ticketing issue as me. At the gate they only give me a ticket from CDG-CAN, and I had to ask for CAN-SYD as well (as help at Guangzhou airport is non-existent). The whole experience was irritating, and unprofessional. Why Air France customers had seats and their own passengers didn't was beyond me. Despite all this I would recommend them, as they were a lot more comfortable than I expected, and they were cheaper than all other airlines, by a lot.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  11 January 2015 by Blumhardt Brian (UK)

Decided to fly business class due to affordable fare on offer with China Southern, at 6ft 4, a flat bed for the duration of the trip from LHR to AKL return was too good an opportunity to miss. Having read a variety of reviews, have to agree that service was inconsistent, and as cabin half full on all but Guangzhou to LHR leg, was surprised when given menu, then advised that the choices were not available - on 2 legs (both ironically out of Guangzhou - the main hub of China Southern). Cabin crew were efficient and polite, however once meal served after take-off disappeared until next meal 8 hours later, without any offers of water besides a 200ml bottle distributed at 'lights out'. Transit service in both lounge and Pullman Hotel efficient and escorted through airport by member of staff was welcome, despite needing to keep up with 'road runner'. Inflight entertainment choices were minimal but sufficient to while away the trip. In summary, good value for money, and would fly again if price is right!

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  31 December 2014 by A Cohen Goldstein (UK)

Flew AMS-CAN. The flight was okay. I can see why they do not have 5* and at the same time I'm surprised they have 4*. Being a very frequent traveller on Qatar, Singapore, Emirates, I decided to give CS a go as their business class flights were very affordable. I think where they fail is what they offer to make your inflight experience more enjoyable. It's always the little things. Champagne offering, cocktail offerings, even food offerings! There were only 10 of us in the business class cabin and I was 3rd to place the food order yet they had already ran out choice. Their wine list is very short but was okay, the teeny glasses they give aren't very nice though, I think they are scared they will run out! The snacks on board, was only a sandwich. Although the cabin crew gave great service their presence in the cabin wasn't that great, there were quite a few stamping through the cabin to go to the galley past first class (or at least that's where I think they were going and not to sleep in the cabin! Entertainment on the flight was rubbish, this is the biggest let down. The selection and choices of movies are very limited! Also they were very old. Like others I suggest you download stuff and watch it on your own iPad. I may fly China Southern again, but to be honest for the price I paid I would fly Qatar business class.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  31 December 2014 by J Jalin (UK)

21/05/2014 - MNL-NRT via Guangzhou. Initially I wasn't looking forward to having to wait for 13 hours in Guangzhou, but to my surprise, when I got off my plane and showed my ticket to a very nice flight attendant (who spoke excellent English), I was informed that I was to be put up in a hotel as my layover was more than 12 hours. Whilst the hotel was quite far away, it was an excellent hotel! Both legs of the journey were short and so I didn't have enough time to receive a full experience of China southern. I'm aware that I was lucky to receive overnight accommodation but I would still fly China Southern again - for the price, it's a fine airline.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  29 December 2014 by Amy Chan (USA)

NYC-CAN-KUL round-trip: Let me begin by saying their prices are very cheap so don't expect SIA First Class when you know you got a good deal, so set your expectations right. NYC-CAN: New Boeing 777 smelling fresh with top notch media, so many English and Asian movies/TV shows! I know people complain that the stewardess kept asking us to close the window blinds during the flight but I have a theory. They want the passengers to be calmer and give everyone the opportunity to sleep as much with all these different sleep cycles. I can actually say it was a wonderfully calm flight. The only downside is be prepared to be competitive with storage space. CAN-KUL: I can tell this is an old airplane so for the short flight I'll put up with the noise and hard seats. Overall, great experience. Passengers off the flight in 10 minutes versus regular flights that take 15-20 minutes!

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  29 December 2014 by Sue Parker (New Zealand)

We flew First Class, AKL-CDG return, firstly on the Dreamliner and then Airbus A330-200. Exceptional service from the moment we entered the plane. Food was perfectly adequate as was the class of champagne. The crew couldn't have done more for us. Entertainment was a bit of a let down, not a great selection. We were 2 of only 3 people in first class so it was very conducive to sleeping. On arrival in Guangzhou we were met, at the gate, by a CZ employee who escorted us through Customs and then to The Pullman hotel for our 16 hour stopover. We were given a breakfast voucher for use during our stopover, however, having just had breakfast on the plane a lunch voucher would have been more beneficial. Hotel was lovely, large room, quiet and cool. Next leg to CDG Paris was just as good, excellent service and only the 2 of us in First Class. Return journey, back to AKL, a month later, was just as good. Southern China is excellent value for money and I'm not kidding myself that it is on a par with Emirates, for instance, but it allowed us to sleep well and arrive at our destinations in pretty good shape.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  22 December 2014 by Robert Walbeek (China)

Few days ago from Shenyang to Pudong, heavy snow in Shenyang, but flight departed with a little delay due to de- icing of the machine. As usual no recognition of your Gold status with Skyteam, no priority boarding, no nothing. All in all you get used to it by now that these things just do not work with Chinese airlines. Cabin crew do not speak English, announcements cannot be understood. The usual chicken rice, no diet drinks but there was an English newspaper this time.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  18 December 2014 by Joe Monte (Japan)

NRT-CAN-SYD return. Generally, I was disappointed with customer service on the ground at every turn. Inflight service, however, was generally rather good. I was told I had to phone China to get a seat assignment. What kind of airline has no phone number or no working website to take care of such basic matters? I did call China and they assigned a non-existent seat number! The seat I did get eventually on the flight from NRT to CAN did not work properly, and I couldn't even use the tray table to eat my dinner. Due to an unannounced change in aircraft, the plane arrived at CAN more than 90 minutes late, and we missed our onward connection to Sydney. This can happen with any airline. The test of good service is what happens next. What happened next was a massive problem on the ground. The CZ staff seemed to be completely unprepared for and totally unequipped to deal with the problem of a planeload of people unable to travel onward. And yet, if you read other reviews, this is clearly something that happens frequently, and something the staff should have a great deal of experience with. None of the promised services for business class passengers were provided - in either direction - during the Guangzhou stop-over. The ground staff seemed amazed and offended that I would expect them to provide the services promised in their own printed brochures. The flights themselves were generally good, but the incredible hassles on the ground, particularly at Guangzhou, make this an airline best avoided.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  18 December 2014 by Mike Kendall (UK)

LHR-Auckland return via Guangzhou on B787. Not right, not wrong, just different. Very high quality of service by young enthusiastic attendants. Maybe their quality of English isn't great, but I can't manage Cantonese. Food OK, not great and the supply of alcohol is different to other airlines but if you ask you normally get the food or booze you want. Each leg had a slightly different approach to service but in each case service was excellent. When problems arose they were immediately addressed; when six cabin crew failed to fix the recline mechanism of my partner's seat she was immediately upgraded to first amid profuse apologies. Guangzhou Airport lounge does the job but a long layover isn't great and getting a shower early in the morning seems to need a lot of paperwork. Food could be a lot better. All in all great value for money.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  18 December 2014 by Close April (UK)

I flew business class with China Southern from London Heathrow to Auckland New Zealand. The flights both ways were comfortable and cabin staff were very pleasant and helpful. I actually enjoyed the flights - not something I can recall ever saying before.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  4 December 2014 by K Varun (UK)

London (LHR) to Phuket (HKT) via Guangzhou (CAN). Cant fault it one bit. All flights on time. Excellent onboard service , good food, continuous water runs, hot towels before each meal. On the long sectors (LHR to CAN and return) the toilets were clean even after a 12 hour flight. For the product and value for money, China Southern cannot be beaten. Only point of concern is Guangzhou airport. Although it has improved over the past few months, a layover of any period over 3-4 hours can get very boring and the internal temperature is always kept high. Apart from that it is an excellent experience.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  1 December 2014 by H Novak (Australia)

A short flight from BKK to CAN on 19 November 2014. I am a tubby woman and so I dreaded the economy seat. To my To my surprise, it was wide and had a good size pitch. Very comfortable and pleasant flight. Even the armrest was wide. Pleasant and efficient service thankfully without the constant forced grins that some airlines force their staff to exhibit. Though I normally fly business for comfort, I will now happily fly shortish legs in economy with this airline.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  1 December 2014 by Gene Richard (China)

CZ Flight 327 / Nov 22nd. The flight team were great in every way unlike CZ domestic operations - polite, friendly and attentive. The A380 is dirty, frayed / dirty carpets and overall unclean conditions. The aircraft service cleaners are not doing a good job. Crew kept bathrooms serviced throughout the flight and not an issue. Food in economy class was acceptable. Inflight entertainment selection was low end and lacking in quality.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  1 December 2014 by V Parker (UK)

9th November, returning 20th November, CZ303. Flight was from Heathrow to Auckland via CAN. Crew were polite and efficient. Food was very good and was better then some other airline meals I have experienced. Checking in was efficient with staff allowing me to choose seats. Would recommend going for one of the back 2 aisles were the seating is a 2x3x2 configuration. This area was quieter and more comfortable. I was lucky not to have anyone next to me on the final flight which made a huge difference. CAN airport is clean and basic. Had a 6 hour transit which seemed to drag but can't be helped. Overall I would fly with China Southern again. The price is excellent and the service fine.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  25 November 2014 by W Hagemeijer (Netherlands)

Travelled Amsterdam - Guangzhou - Sydney return in November 2014. Economy class ticket, with upgrade to business with frequent flyer miles for two legs on the way out. Way back in economy. I don't know what this did to my ticket, but check-in was a nightmare on all legs. No online check-in possible, and some 30 minutes per check-in at the airport-counter, both in Schiphol (NL), Guangzhou and Sydney. KLM counter in NL was helpful and professional. China Southern counters in Guangzhou and Sydney were unhelpful and not telling the truth on questions e.g. about availability of seats for upgrade. In-flight experience in business class very good. Great seats, Good and friendly service. In flight experience in economy worse. Average economy seat, staff not really friendly, minimal service. Customer service in Guangzhou airport was not interested in question and did not listen. Overall process not well organised. Flight was cheap, but would not recommend (Platinum Flying Blue frequent flyer).

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  20 November 2014 by J Gu (Australia)

CZ3553, September 8th .The Service was punctual and staff pleasant. Very comfortable flat bed pod, above average food quality. Price is rather competitive, no problems flying CZ again in the future.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  12 November 2014 by Streb Lovell (Taiwan)

TPE-LAX via CAN, return in Business. TPE-LAX was great all the way. Flights on time, food good, staff professional (if not a little robotic). Coming back, not so good. The LAX-CAN part was fine until I walked in the restroom to find messy conditions - yuck! Flight out of CAN was delayed 30 mins, and they did not have my special meal, which had been confirmed in LAX at the counter, and was served on every other segment on my trip. This airline needs to do some deep cleaning! All of the cubby holes in their coveted, highly advertised A380 are filthy with crumbs, hair and toothpicks. I will look to other airlines next time. The B777 used on the CAN-TPE route is a pretty grubby plane. I can't believe they can't find someone to help them check the English used in their unintentionally hilarious IFE preview descriptions, and the flight attendants clearly struggle with their English announcements. I will say that the staff at their Guangzhou VIP lounge are very kind and professional.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  12 November 2014 by Qiu Ou (China)

Flew first class from LA to Guangzhou CZ328 on 31 Oct 2014. The new A380 was very impressive. The lie flat seat was great, the private cabin was very comfortable and undisturbed when slide door closed. I had few hours good quality sleep and usually I can't sleep well inflight. The service was excellent and very attentive. The dinner, breakfast and beverages were nice, felt like dining in a good restaurant. The inflight entertainment system was wonderful, there were lots of new movies available. All in all, a thoroughly enjoyable flight. Will definitely be flying with China Southern next time.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  12 November 2014 by R Ock (USA)

I flew from LAX to Guangzhou Oct 2014 in economy. I chose China Southern because it was the least expensive for a last minute flight. Luckily the flight was not full and the middle seat next to me was vacant. The plane was an A380 so it was a "new" bird but to me the appearance was old and dirty. The lavatories were disgusting. This is just a small reflection of the terrible service. This is a 15 hour flight. There were only 2 meal services during this whole time. About 2 hours after take off and 2 hours before landing. Be prepared to go hungry. During the 11 hour interval between meals there was not a single time when the beverage cart appeared. I had to find a flight attendant and ask for a cup of water. After I finished the cup sat at my seat for as long as I could stand it. Pay the extra - it is well worth the comfort and service from any other airline.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  6 November 2014 by C Dunnage (UK)

We travelled from Heathrow to Guangzhou and onto to Bangkok and return. New 787 Dreamliner. Reasonable leg room. Seats very hard for a 13 hour long haul flight. Service was punctual and staff pleasant. The food was really poor, not quite as bad as Iberia, but pretty close. I'd recommend bringing your own sandwiches. They need to sort out their online check in and ipad apps. It took well over an hour to check in online using a windows PC, can't do it on ipad because it doesn't have Flash media. So downloaded the app, but that won't work unless you have a Chinese mobile phone number. Not possible even to send a complaint or enquiry without a mobile number they recognize.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  31 October 2014 by Yang Xi (New Zealand)

Auckland-Guangzhou. I took CZ306 on 1st Oct 2014, back to Guangzhou, in seat 52G. Service of cabin crew was as usual excellent - polite and patient. Entertainment has been updated with many recent movies and TV. Back to Auckland on CZ305 on 22nd Oct, 2014.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  28 October 2014 by Peta Blundell (Australia)

Flew premium economy and would have been better off sitting with the luggage underneath. Uncomfortable seats. Crew rude and very unhelpful. Screaming baby onboard and staff gave no assistance. My advice pay the extra and you will not come off the plane feeling like you have just been hit by a truck.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  23 October 2014 by R Eric (Indonesia)

I have to fly China Southern since several routes have CZ as the only operator. The last flight I took was on an E190 small jet. For a trip of less than 2 hours its not always good value for money. The flight was almost full in premium economy and economy class. There was no IFE/monitor in the aircraft even in the business class. The ground service and inflight service is poor. For a full service airline, the meal is served by a paper box and contains one bread and a Chinese herbal pudding which I found very below par. I never heard any kind of communications or announcement to passengers from the cockpit on any flights, even in Chinese language. After many flights with CZ, only a few of the flight attendants that were really good and friendly. Overall, compared to many other Asian airlines, China Southern is still far from industry standard with regards to many passenger service aspects.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  23 October 2014 by I Cohen (USA)

Flew business class NY to Guangzhou, CZ300, 10/05/2014 on CSA's new 777. Very comfortable flat bed pod, above average food quality and the service was excellent. CSA also provided a room at a luxury hotel right across from the terminal for an eight hour layover.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  23 October 2014 by Graham Rust (New Zealand)

We travelled Business Class, Auckland-Paris, 24th August 2014, return Paris-Auckland, 16th September, both flights through Guangzhou. Service variable, seats great, aircraft clean and modern (Boeing 787/Airbus A300/200) fully lie flat seats. Long layovers in Guangzhou (18hrs) were absolutely no problem, met at aircraft door, escorted through immigration/customs to 5 star luxury hotel nearby, lovely room plus complimentary meal (excellent buffet). Seamless and with lots of smiles. Service on 3 of the 4 legs was fine, meals adequate, menu selection OK, cabin crew polite and helpful, English not great, but good enough for mutual understanding, entertainment not up to Emirates/Singapore airlines, but at the price more than good enough. The fourth leg (CAN-AKL) was dreadful - surly cabin crew, no meal menus, dreadful food (breakfast indelible - worse than EasyJet on a bad day) with a choice of butter or jam with soggy croissants. My insistence on both butter and jam was met with incredulity. A request by my wife for a second pillow was met with a flat refusal! In Business Class? So, would we fly with them again? At the price, for sure, but with reservations in respect of cabin crew and no expectations of good in- flight service.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  21 October 2014 by Robert Walbeek (China)

Flew CZ again yesterday, (see my previous review) from Shenyang to Qingdao return flight - well, in fact nothing to complain about. Both flights on time, airplane clean, cannot comment on the food, again the only rant I have is the benefits of my Skyteam Gold card - useless in China. My bag was one of the last ones to arrive on the belt.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  6 October 2014 by Robert Walbeek (China)

I fly CZ at least 6-10 times a month, all domestic flights in China - I am a Gold member of SkyTeam. Cannot complain about the food as I do not eat airline food. In general this airline is not too bad. Flights are 80% on time. Very limited English skills both on the ground and in the air. But what do you expect? Even pilots do not speak good English and a pilot announcement from the cockpit is unheard off. Many Gold benefits like priority boarding, luggage handling, security etc do not work here - very frustrating.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  2 October 2014 by Jones Richard (New Zealand)

We travelled four legs with China Southern. Auckland to Guangzhou, Guangzhou to Amsterdam, Paris to Guangzhou in business class very comfortable, food average, service good. Lounge in Guangzhou adequate only. Fourth leg, Guangzhou to Auckland very disappointing. Departure gate very disorganized with other flights intermingled and no air bridge. On board in back section of business class we were not able to choose what we wanted from food menu for either meal. The inflight TV system was not working. During the night there was a constant number of economy passengers walking through the business class section during the night. The beds were comfortable and the staff were pleasant but we have no ability to communicate in Chinese and the girls had little English.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  25 September 2014 by M Davis (Australia)

I booked with China Southern solely because of the unbeatable price - $1300 from Brisbane to Vancouver return. I flew from Brisbane to Guangzhou on one of CSAIR new airbuses which was relatively roomy with great inflight entertainment. The only downside of this flight was some very ordinary food. I'm not a fan of airplane food at the best of times but this food was close to unidentifiable. The next leg was from Guangzhou to Vancouver on one of the new Dreamliners which was great. CSAIR certainly have some of the most modern aircraft. The food on this leg was much better. The air stewards were good. Obviously English wasn't their first language but they did their best to understand English speaking customers. They don't bowl you over with friendliness but overall the trip was great especially when offered free accommodation due to a long stopover - only problem was I had already paid for accommodation. One thing, if China really wants to crack the Western market, they need to work on their 'people skills' at their airports. In Guangzhou we were made to feel very unwelcome with unhelpful airport staff. The 72hr transit visa waver is a bit of a nightmare with no one clearly explaining you need the boarding pass for your next leg, even if it is 2 days away, to get through customs - the airline ticket doesn't cut it. This meant being yelled at in Cantonese by customs officials - not exactly encouraging.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  23 September 2014 by Jones Clive (New Zealand)

A really good effort from CZ on my first experiences. To tell the truth I was sceptical on how the long four sectors would go but overall they were great. Booked in business but upgraded to first I think due to my status on another alliance and possibly that I travel quite a bit. Flights were on time, in fact boarded quite early in every instance which I like as I'd rather be in a peaceful plane that noisy busy terminal most often. Crew friendly and welcoming and while English is limited I had absolutely no problem getting what I wanted fast and efficiently on all sectors. Food was absolutely fine and up to a standard I was happy with both presentation and size and quality of range. They definitely know they must do this to reach the high yield European long haul market and they seem to do it well. Guangzhou premium lounge is only ok, certainly not up to other airlines with limited range of food but there are good showers and wifi. Get a wifi code from the ground floor reception before you head to the top floor. CZ website and apps are rubbish so take care with these any use a travel agent unless you are Chinese and can make your way around the problems. Seating was good but not at the standard of Singapore or Etihad but not that far off. First class seat sent dead flat and they provide a nice bed cover and duvet. I don't sleep well on planes and I got several solid hours on multiple sectors on CZ, both 787 and A330-200. Watch for cold red wine and warm every other wine and drink but if that the biggest complaint then it's not a major for the price.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  18 September 2014 by Jay Deng (USA)

CZ327, CAN-LAX, 14-hour trip in A380. Typical Asian service with mainly female cabin crew. Traditional uniform and polite service. All efficient with English. Many up-to-date movies and TV channels. Food was okay and not much to complain about. Seats in Economy are never good for long flights. Satisfied with the legroom though. Price is rather competitive, no problems flying CZ again in the future.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  18 September 2014 by R Sherer (Australia)

Flew CSA from Melbourne, Australia to Guangzhou and also on our return trip from London to Melbourne. We were very satisfied - there was more leg room and the seats were bigger than on many other airlines we have flown with. The planes were new and clean and the service was pleasant. The food was no worse than most airline food but the time between meals was a bit too long. Entertainment system had limited, but adequate English TV shows and movies. I would definitely recommend this airline for long haul flights.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  18 September 2014 by S Lu (Australia)

I flew from Guangzhou to Sydney on 11th Sept 2014 (CZ301). I was very satisfied with the flight. The entertainment system was great: it had a huge variety of Hollywood films, as well as Chinese and other foreign films. The TV series selection could have been wider. The service was friendly. The seats in Premium Economy were wide and there was plenty of leg room. I booked months in advance, so the flight was cheap. The only thing I didn't like about my flight experience was the fact that all window shades and cabin lights were dimmed even though it was a daytime flight (8.20am departure time).

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  18 September 2014 by T Giffordmoore (New Zealand)

We flew Heathrow to Guangzhou with an 8 hours stopover, and on to Auckland, New Zealand. Check-in at Heathrow was confusing. After queuing for some time, we were told Business and First class was around the corner in a separate part of the terminal. The VIP lounge was very good. At Guangzhou we were taken from the airbridge side to a small bus and several miles to Business lounge where we cooked at 27 degrees Celsius. Back on the aircraft it was a meal and off to sleep in our lie flat seats. Breakfast time and we were firstly offered butter and jam, I am not sure why as no breads on the menu. we were in the last row of business so that is why we did not always get our first choice and had to settle for something else, not necessarily to our liking. Breakfast arrived and was soup with noodles and meat. This might be alright for Chinese passengers, but if flying Australasian routes why not cater to people from those countries? I think the airline could do better.

My wife and I flew Auckland to Guangzhou and on to Heathrow in July this year in first class and enjoyed the experience. Only 4 seats and 2 cabin staff to look after us.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  15 September 2014 by Goryana Knezevic (Australia)

I travelled with my quadriplegic nephew to Kunming China and our experience on the ground at the airports Kunming and Guangzhou were the worst in all of my travels. My nephew is just under 2 meters tall, in Kunming the wheelchair China Southern provided to get my nephew from the check in desk to the aircraft was too small for him to fit in so he was allowed to use his chair to the door of the aircraft, we had to carry him onboard, and as he is so tall this was extremely difficult. When we got him onto the aircraft the airline staff said they could not check his wheelchair all the way to Sydney, we would have to claim the chair in our transit airport Guangzhou and then re check it in to Sydney. After trying to argue the point for 1 hour and delaying the flight we had to agree as I feared they would not allow us to fly. In Guangzhou we had one of the staff help us, again we had to carry my nephew off the aircraft, put him into a wheelchair that he didn't fit in. The airport was so hot and we had to rush so much to find the chair at baggage collection, go and check the chair in to Sydney and instead of the chair being taken by staff and put on the aircraft we had to wheel the chair with us all the way on to the aircraft and then the staff there put it into the luggage area. The flight was delayed because of us again. I would never travel with them again.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  15 September 2014 by Michael Yang (Hong Kong)

Sep 1st, CZ310 from Beijing to Hong Kong on A320, economy class. It was my first time with China Southern on this route, it satisfied me. The plane had comfortable seats and legroom for a man of average height, which is the most important thing that I am concerned about. A pity is that the entertainment was not so good. Attendants were polite and provided good service during the trip, the food was OK, so as a whole, it was worth it.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  7 September 2014 by Zeng Yixie (China)

Aug 1st, CZ3968 and Aug 3rd, CZ3967. SHA-CSX return, booked the ticket on the day of travel. In premium economy class, China Southern have done surprisingly well. On this 70-minute flight, they provided the warm towel service, beverage service then meal service. They distributed candy before landing. Baggage arrived very fast. Inflight entertainment, on this 1-year old A321, all the premium economy passengers had an individual TV. Cabin crew performed well and kept smiling.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  2 September 2014 by Hyperion Han (USA)

CZ327 from Guangzhou to Los Angels, economy class, in last month. It was a satisfactory trip. The A380 is a pretty good plane with comfortable seats. One thing that impressed me was that when I got hungry during the flight I told one staff member that I wanted to buy some food. Even though she told me that there was no additional food for sale, she gave me some cookies for free. Many latest Chinese movies can be found on the plane, which made my long trip less boring. It disappointed me a bit as the food was not that good.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  2 September 2014 by A Jenkins (USA)

We flew the new JFK-CAN route, then transferred to a Beijing flight. It was the worst airline I've experienced. Incompetent and unprofessional ground crew who have zero problem solving skills. Sour-faced service from the flight attendants, their English skills were inexcusably bad. The food was awful, it wasn't served frequently enough, they were stingy with drinks. The transit experience in CAN (Baiyun) is long and uncomfortable. On the return trip it was late at night. We had to walk for 20 minutes. The "free" shuttle wasn't running. There was no one around to help. I strongly suggest that the elderly and disabled avoid this airline. Once you make it through all the immigration and security checks, you are stuck in a tacky area with limited food and drinks and extortionate prices which are completely out of line with what other "international" transit terminals charge. The only positives: decent in-flight entertainment, the plane was new; the landings for the international segments were very smooth.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  27 August 2014 by Gao Ruiting (France)

CZ347 Business class from Guangzhou to Paris. This recent flight is one of the most satisfactory international trips both in terms of the service and the facilities. I chose this flight because it was not that expensive. Plenty of choices of beverages and meals. The legroom is sufficient for a good rest which is important for a long journey. The only pity is that the entertainment didn't come up to expectations. But as a whole, it is worth it.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  21 August 2014 by M Schaap (New Zealand)

CZ336, CZ307, CZ308, CZ335. 19-20 May 2014 and 17 19 June 2014. The most disappointing and awful flights ever experienced in all my travelling years! Flew return from mid May - mid June 2014 from Auckland via Guangzhou to Amsterdam. Leg room was for midgets, am only 5ft 7 and felt my knees were under my chin. The flight staff were very unfriendly, always cross looking, never saw a smile! Their English is almost non-existent. When kindly asked what the 2 food types were for dinner - the stewardess shoved a tray at me saying "Western food". The Canadian man next to me was equally appalled! Wine was not offered and when asked for, a 'hint' was poured in a small glass. Sadly one would like to have it with a meal which only arrived half an hour later. The TV/Movies did not work on 2 of the 4 flights - 12hrs each! Guangzhou Airport is very disappointing, old, dilapidated with unfriendly staff everywhere. Shops, seating, dirty, no wifi. Impression gained that furniture etc was obtained from other old airports that had been updated. Sadly this is a case of 'you get what you pay for'. I did my homework before I bought the ticket and read that China Southern wanted to break into the Western market. I felt confident that it would be good, sadly it was terrible. Have since spoken with 3 other people whom will never fly with it again for the same reasons. It helps to pay extra and fly via decent airports. Interesting enough - Auckland Airport has Chinese instructions everywhere and on NZ flights etc. No English instructions on China Southern airlines or at Guangzhou airport. Only one positive - great price!

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  19 August 2014 by Yang Xi (New Zealand)

CZ306, 7 June, from Auckland, NZ to Guangzhou, then CZ305, 17th July, back to Auckland. The service of flight attendants was superb and entertainment was good and had plenty of choices. Seat could be improved as I am taller than average.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  14 August 2014 by Alan Gurevich (USA)

First Class on a 787 from Guangzhou to Vancouver. Airport check-in was good. The China Southern Lounge is far below the standard for 4 star airlines. It is very small, and only has tables and chairs. There is food available, including 2 freshly made hot dishes to order. The beverages are average. This is not to say that it is not comfortable, and there is wif-fi. But compared to what I would consider 4-star "standard", such as ANA, United, etc., is does not come near that. There is only one row of First Class seating on the 787, and the seats were semi-pod. They did go fully flat and were comfortable for sleeping, though if you are over 6 ft. tall you might find them a bit short. In the non-bed position they were comfortable, though they do not really have foot rests - the leg rests stop mid-calf. There is a small shelf at the far end of the pod that does work, so I would say the seating is quite adequate. VOD was, in my opinion, quite good, with a large selection of Hollywood, European, Asian, and Chinese films, and lots of TV, music, and games options. The only negative is that the screen is fixed at the opposite end of the pod from the seat, so it's a bit far away. The English proficiency of the cabin staff is not great, so asking for anything that isn't in a narrow band of expectations can lead to confusion, or your not getting what you wanted. This was as basic, in my case, as asking if they had any type of drinks beside red and white wine. Ends up they did, but it took the purser to recognize my request. She then provided an extensive list of the drinks available on board, which was very good. The food was good as well - no complaints. The staff was also quite attentive and ready to please. If you care about the sleeping suit, I found it sized quite small. Overall a good experience which I would recommend and repeat, if the routing called for it.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  14 August 2014 by Peters Christine (New Zealand)

I travelled via Guangzhou to London this month in Business Class and had the most fantastic trip. Lots of room, good food with lots of fruit and great service from very attentive hostesses. I could not have been more happy with the service and the flight which was considerably cheaper than other airlines. The whole journey including the obvious experience of the pilots, check in, immigration and being able to have a shower in the Business lounge complex in transit was fantastic. I will definitely be booking my flights with China Southern in the future as it was a wonderful beginning and ending to my holiday.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  14 August 2014 by M Drubetsky (Australia)

I am writing this review in the terminal for a flight from Guangzhou to Shanghai. Initially the flight was delayed for an hour, without any reason given. We boarded the plane and then disembarked back into the terminal 20 minutes later. Still no reason was given. So now all the passengers of flight CZ3547 China Southern Airlines are sitting in the terminal with no idea if this flight will ever leave. For my first flight with this company it has been appalling and I would definitely not recommend it to anyone.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  7 August 2014 by Jens Kronau (Germany)

CZ348, July 19th. CZ347, July 27th. I flew Guangzhou-Paris and back in July 2014, economy class. On both flights the IFE haven't been working to half of the passengers, the food was horrible, with the exception of one steward, nobody spoke English and nobody was able to help with the broken IFE. I apologize to Lufthansa and Air France for all my previous criticisms.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  7 August 2014 by Raymond Xie (Australia)

Flew CZ302, 12 July then 21st July, CZ307 back to Guangzhou, 1st August, CZ 308 business class They are all reasonable new aircraft's A330 with 180 degree flat beds, welcome champagne available by request. The service was superb and inflight entertainment was more than enough to cover my 3 long haul flights. Multi language flight attendants are an extra bonus. Food has improved.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  1 August 2014 by R Singletary (USA)

CZ6347, 23 May 2014. DLC-XIY was a rather good experience. Because the flight was short there was of course no in- flight entertainment system but as I checked in with a group they seemed to be rather efficient in getting everyone on their way. Communicating with the staff in English was also quite easy which I didn't expect so much on a domestic flight in China but was glad to not have that problem.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  28 July 2014 by J Tam Sin (Maritius)

Mauritius-Shenzhen-Mauritius in business class. This is a new route and was my first time flying with a Chinese carrier. I consider this trip very good value. The aircraft was young and the product in business class is very nice. I slept well during the night. Tried Chinese food served on board, they have a wonderful soup in canton style before the main course. Shenzhen airport also has a brand new terminal, very large and modern with a lot of shops and restaurants. All staff at the check-in counter were attentive and helpful. I will definitely fly with them again.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  23 July 2014 by Drever Doug (Australia)

Brisbane to Guangzhou, Guangzhou to Amsterdam, in April 2014, returning after 7 weeks away travelling Guangzhou back to Brisbane. My wife and I couldn't rate it higher. The plane seemed new, seats good, reservation of seats were made early and honoured when checking in. Staff were excellent. Meals were nice and plentiful. We did find the air-conditioning a little hot. This probably is hard to get right as some may prefer the warmth. The aircraft was full on all sectors and we were surprised by the lack of Australians travelling. English isn't the first language of the crew, and for some crew it may not be one that they understand well. But that wasn't a barrier as our command of China's languages is zero. We had a smile when offered pasta for breakfast coming in to Brisbane. To our surprise it was a lovely warm omelette, hash brown, sausage etc. If this lack of English would offend some travellers then maybe they shouldn't travel at all. Our meals were lovely, with fruit fresh. We enjoyed any little surprise because both we and the staff didn't always communicate well. The transit in Guangzhou of 7 hours was long on our trip to Amsterdam, but this isn't a fault of the airline. Guangzhou Airport has a place where you can get free hot water. If you have tea bags or coffee you can fill up your thermos and have a hot drink as often as you want. It saves on high hot drink prices at the airport. We were surprised how popular this hot water dispenser was and so well used during our transit time. I hope your China Southern journey mirrors our experience.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  21 July 2014 by Bromfield John (Australia)

Return flights Heathrow to Guangzhou, CZ0304 on 25/6/2014. Guangzhou to Sydney, CZ0325, 26/6/2014. My wife and I found it excellent. Stops were only 1 each way and very short, I will certainly travel with them again. I am a regular traveller overseas and found the service equal to any other airline on which we have travelled.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  21 July 2014 by Zhou Chuanxiang (Australia)

BNE-CAN, 5 Dec 2013. CAN-BNE, 1 Jan 2014. CZ381/382. The plane was very modern and the seats were very comfortable. The inflight entertainment was alright with enough movies to watch for 9 hours. The food is what you'd expect from economy class. The overall experience is positive as there was a smooth connection to domestic flight which was a nice time to get some sleep. Mixture of Chinese and Western passengers. CZ canton route seems very popular and it's not hard to find out why. Hard product 10/10.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  21 July 2014 by Mark Do (New Zealand)

KIX-CAN with Airbus 320 and CAN-AKL with B787 Dreamliner both on economy class. There was no individual entertainment screen for the first leg from Osaka to Guangzhou. I was so bored during the 4 hour flight. The food was incredibly bad. The second leg on a B787 was a little better. B787 is a wonderful aircraft. The plane was clean and new, but the seat and legroom was very cramped. The entertainment programs were very poor, the sound system sometimes didn't work. Meals were small and still awful. The crew were friendly enough, but their English ability was pretty limited. I will avoid this so-called 4 star airlines in the future if I can.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  18 July 2014 by Sergio Mellon (USA)

7/1/2014, CZ327. Guangzhou to Los Angeles. The service was great. Most staff were courteous and friendly with good English language skills. The seat was comfortable and there were a variety of security equipment. Moreover, most of the food tasted good (choice of Chinese dish and a lot of drinks). One possible drawback was the entertainment, which was not so rich. Strongly recommended.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  16 July 2014 by V Sklyankin (Australia)

Flew Sydney - Guangzhou - Bangkok - Guangzhou - Sydney in June-July 2014. The aircraft on Sydney - Guangzhou - Sydney was almost brand new with excellent in-flight entertainment. The food, though was not just terrible, it was offensive. On return leg to Sydney I ended up with munching on Cup-A-Noodle soup and chocolates purchased in BKK following my experience with in-flight meal on my leg to Guangzhou. There are no snacks on the plane. When asked for a snack, the stewardess offered me a bread roll from someone else's meal. The staff are extremely rude and ineffective with very basic English skills. They gather at the galley to have a cosy chit-chat, and if interrupted, you are offered an "evil look" and then they pretend not to understand your request. The beverages? You are lucky if you get flat Coke and a quarter of a cup of wine, which I believe is limited to a bottle per flight, or so I was told by the crew. I certainly wouldn't rate this airline as "fool service" airline. It's a budget carrier with an urgent need for staff training. My trip CAN-BKK-CAN was even worse because the airplane looked and felt like a first generation of jets with the added "benefits" of meals literally offensive to both look and smell and served by rude staff. Of course, a note on on-line check in. If someone has any success to solve this constantly crushing puzzle, please, provide instructions in your review for others to use. To be honest the tickets were very cheap, though. Yet it's not the case of "you get what you pay for".

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  14 July 2014 by Harold John (New Zealand)

Travelled from Auckland NZ to Paris 1/6/14 Business Class. This was an excellent flight, good service, good range of food. They could extend the range of wine available. This was not a problem as we seldom have wine on a flight. The rest rooms were clean and serviced throughout the flight. As we had a long stop over between connecting flights in Guangzhou we were put up in a 5 star Pullmans Hotel with breakfast provided. We were met by a young man who guided us through immigration etc and through the large airport to our hotel by the airport. He showed us where our departure lounge was for that evening. This was a great service and added to a very pleasant and stress free flight. Will be looking for opportunities to fly with them again.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  9 July 2014 by C Denson (UK)

Flew Guilin to Chengdu. New comfortable plane. Lots of legroom. Cabin crew very friendly. Nice hot meal with two choices of menu served even though it was a short flight. Just before take-off there was a massive thunderstorm right over the airport but the pilot skirted the clouds and we had a smooth flight. Very pleasant experience.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  9 July 2014 by J Liam (Australia)

Outbound: 18/06/2014, CZ326 and CZ3067. Return: 26/06/2014, CZ3068 and CZ301. Flew from Sydney to Kathmandu with a stopover in Guangzhou then back from Kathmandu to Sydney again with a stopover in Guangzhou. Flight to Kathmandu was great. But the return flight was delayed then cancelled, so I had to spend another night in Kathmandu, and I had to share a hotel room with a stranger. Our next flight was then delayed as well. Then, due to the cancellation, I missed my connecting flight and so, had to spend a night in Guangzhou. We arrived at the motel at midnight and had to leave at 5am the next morning. Then when I finally got my connecting flight, they didn't have a vegetarian meal for me there either. At least I got two pieces of fruit and a golf ball sized bread roll.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  7 July 2014 by J Solomkin (USA)

Flew DLC-PEK and then PEK-AMS, both in business. This was a mistake. The aircraft are dirty. Both not picked up or even vacuumed. Everything, trays, seat backs, needs to be washed. The food, particularly on the long haul, was a bowl of rice dumped upside down onto a plate, a few steamed vegetables, and fried little bits of something I was told was fish. The IFE was minimalist. Amazing that "New Releases" and "Hollywood/Europe" were the same 8 movies. The seats are OK. Lie flat, but I felt like I was on a park bench. with little padding.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  7 July 2014 by C Blomfield (New Zealand)

Auckland-Guangzhou-Heathrow-Dublin and returned Paris-Guangzhou-Auckland. This was our second return flight with China Southern as we had enjoyed our previous experience two years before and the price was again very competitive. This time we were in a 787 Dreamliner for three legs. This is a wonderful plane with better pressure and more fresh air. There were many large screens in the cabin showing where we were flying over (Russia and China on the second leg) where previously this was not shown. We had individual screens for our entertainment. Instead of just two adult films in English there were numerous recent box office films and TV shows. Gone were the strange Chinese isometric exercises before landing. The hostesses were professional and polite but still with little understanding of English or non Asian cuisine. Half the menu is European food. For our 18 hour wait on our return at Guangzhou airport we were again put in the Pullman just across the road from the airport at their expense. Altogether my husband and I had an excellent return trip.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  2 July 2014 by Chris Lim (Australia)

My wife and I flew with China Southern Airlines from Sydney to Guangzhou on 8 June 2014 then transit to Kunming. The luggage was checked in direct to Kunming without hassle in Sydney and arrived in Kunming safely. The flight was good, the cabin crew were pleasant and helpful. From Kunming we flew to Changsha on 16 June and finally from Chongqing via Guangzhou on 26 June back to Sydney. The same pleasant experience throughout and check in was also quick and efficient despite of multiple luggage collected throughout the trip. We would definitely fly again with this airline in the future.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  2 July 2014 by Liang Zhong (China)

CZ332 from Frankfurt to Guangzhou on June 24th. In general, the service is above average. The staff are polite and professional. The seat is comfortable for long-distance flight. I am satisfied with the service.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  26 June 2014 by Judi Parker (Australia)

On the +ve side: We obtained without difficulty, transit visas, temporary accommodation and ground transport in Guangzhou for our forced 17 hour stop over. Found all ground crew and flight crew to be courteous, efficient and equal to any other well regarded international carriers that we have used. All flights were on time and the service equal to or better than most other airlines. Leg space (in Economy) was noticeably larger than any we have experienced, domestically or internationally, over the last 10 years. The cleanliness of the toilets and public areas of Guangzhou airport, we found to be no different to Melbourne, Fiumicino Rome or Paris CDG. On the -ve side: The numerous changes to our itinerary was, in our view, so unacceptably disruptive, we consequently will never fly China Southern again. We made our original reservation August 2013, 8 months before initial departure. Subjected to at least 3 minor changes to our itinerary and then cancellations of both our forward and return journeys. 3 months after our initial reservation our return journey was cancelled. 5 months after our initial reservation, our forward journey was cancelled. The minor changes were not particularly significant and were related, I believe, to small adjustments for daylight saving between different time zones. However, given that we had paid our full fare at the time of booking 8 months before departure, the complete cancellations were intolerable. For our forward journey: Melb-Guangzhou-Paris in mid April, our flight was changed from an am to a late pm departure. This meant a need (and cost to us) to cancel and rebook our flight from Tasmania, and cancel our Melbourne accommodation. This forced change also included a 17 hours stop over in Guangzhou. Unfortunately, despite being given by the airlines, accommodation where we could lie down, it just wasn't useful for catching up on sleep. Arrived in Paris one full day later than we originally planned. The cancellation of our return journey meant the change of departure to one day later than originally scheduled, meant we were forced to stay one day more than originally planned.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  26 June 2014 by R Wang (Canada)

I took the flight CZ329 from Guangzhou to Vancouver about 2 months ago. A really pleasant experience in general. Departure on time and arrived actually a little bit earlier than scheduled. The staff are nice and helpful, and most importantly, they speak both Chinese and English fluently. You can always expect your requirements satisfied, reasonable requirements of course. Provides several meals, not bad, compared with other airlines. A little bit cold, however, in the cabin, remember to bring one more piece of clothes with you. Overall satisfied with the experience, will choose again in the future.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  24 June 2014 by Rajagopal Akila (Singapore)

Return trip to Singapore-Los Angeles via Guangzhou. I primarily chose this airline for the amazingly low prices they offered. I flew economy. I was wary but to my surprise, I did have a pleasant flight. Its was very neat A380 Airbus and very clean toilets. The seats were comfortable and at my request they did manage to find the aisle seat. Good range of movies as part of inflight entertainment. Staff and crew were kind. No issues during onward journey. But only the return trip was in such a time that we were boarding past midnight and the staff just skimmed through the rows without really asking every passenger what drink they cared to have. If your a vegetarian or vegan the food could be a let down but I did manage to carry on my meals so no issues there. I will definitely choose to fly this airline again.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  17 June 2014 by Lloyd William (New Zealand)

My Wife and I flew Auckland to Heathrow Via Guangzhou on 8th and 9th June on 787 Dreamliners and we were really pleased with the experience, comfort and food. We found the seats good, but we were in them for 2 lots of 12 hours. We found the staff all attentive and did their best to understand our requests. We came off the plane feeling better than expected and not so dehydrated as previous longhaul flights. We fly back on July 14th on CZ 304/305 and look forward to a good experience again.

China Southern Airlines Customer review :  17 June 2014 by Mountford Alan (Australia)

Travelled from Brisbane to Amsterdam with my wife and 2 children, after reading all the negative comments was a bit concerned about using China Southern, but I can honestly say we had no problems, check in was fast, the seating on the A330 was great lots of leg room, good choice of entertainment. The meals were what you would expect of any airline food, I have in the last month travelled to London on a major European airline, and except for the crew speaking English, and the meals being western I could not see any major difference, over all a very pleasant experience. If there was one complaint it would be the airport in Guangzhou, very expensive to eat there.

1999-2014  Copyright Skytrax