Lufthansa

Seat Reviews

Viewing TV 12345

"configuration is absolute torture"

Lufthansa's configuration is absolute torture. No leg room. My wife's drink was spilled on her when the guy in front of her moved in his seat. Hard to get out of even the aisle seat.
Aircraft TypeB747-400/A340
Viewing Tv Screen 12345

"worst overseas flight ever"

(Norway)

Frankfurt to J'Burg. Worst overseas flight ever! No leg room at all. Very difficult to get in and out of even the aisle seat. Must be dangerous in an emergency situation. Avoid at all cost!

"terrible seating experience"

(Argentina)

Terrible seating experience. The most unconfortable seat I have ever been on. My feet kept on kicking a steel box that was located right where they were supposed to rest. So forget about putting anything underneath your front seat. I could hardly move on my 13-hour EZE-FRA (and back) flights. Very old ceiling mounted TVs provided terrible entertainment.
Viewing Tv Screen 12345

"the most uncomfortable seat"

First time on LH and when I sat down I thought this was the most uncomfortable seat with the least legroom I had ever experienced. The seatback pockets were the smallest I had ever seen and when pulled out the table tray was on an forward incline. I had to stabilize it with one hand while I ate. When the passenger in front of me reclined his seat it was almost in my face. Because of this and as a courtesy to the passenger behind me I did not recline my seat throughout the whole YYZ-FRA flight.
Aircraft TypeA340
Seat Layout2x4x2
Viewing Tv Screen 12345

"seat provides a bit more legroom"

Bulkhead seat 24A. This seat provides a bit more legroom and of course there is no seat reclining in front of You. Access to the aisle without difficulty even if your neighbor was sleeping.
Aircraft TypeA340-300
Seat Layout2x4x2
Viewing Tv Screen 12345

"space between the seats were poor"

(Norway)

Frankfurt to Mexico City). The space between the seats were poor. The service likewise. No "in seat entertainment". From Mexico City to Campeche I flew with Click Mexico the next day (approx 1hr) and this flight comfort was way above Lufthansa.

"fairly comfortable trip"

(Belgium)

BRU-MAA the last row of economy where the plane narrows down to a 2x4x2 configuration. Fairly comfortable trip definitely not the worst I have had.
Viewing Tv Screen 12345

"no legroom no recline no views"

You'll be a prime candidate for DVT if you fly with Lufthansa. No legroom no recline no views of pitiful inflight entertainment. Hard and unforgiving seats. You are so close to the seat in front when they do recline their seat it will seriously hit you square in the face as it comes back. Avoid at all costs value your health. Impossible for family to be comfortable and get in and out so if you are travelling alone - be prepared to be disturbed by all surrounding you. Thoroughly disgusting airline I have had more legroom and more comfort on far-eastern and African budget carriers.