Frontier Airlines

Seat Reviews

Viewing TV 12345

"Horrible seats"

Horrible seats that made my 2 to 3 hour flight seem unending. There was no such thing as leg room plus no option to recline your seat. The A320 didn't really have a regular airplane seat, but rather a piece of metal in a seat shape with 3 to 4 inches of foam on it. I remember back in the day, even school bus seats had comfortable seating. Can't complain enough about Frontier Airlines. I've flown in other budget airlines but the experience has never been bad, but only with Frontier airlines.
Aircraft TypeA320
Date FlownMarch 2016
Seat Storage 12345

"resembled sitting on a board"

I flew an A319, Seat 15A. The airline charged me $16 in addition to the ticket price for this seat. This flight was from LAX to ORL 12/27/15, 4 hr 40 min total trip time. The seat did not recline (even an inch) and the service tray was approximately 5 inches deep and about 10 inches in length. Certainly not big enough to hold a computer or paperwork, should you try to do any of that enroute. Not only that, the seats resembled sitting on a board. I really did not see how I would be able to sit there over the flight duration. I did however, with a sore back and neck on arrival. If this is a view of future airline travel, I pity those who will have to utilize the service. Whoever designed these seats should be run out of town on a rail.
Aircraft TypeA319
Date FlownJanuary 2015
Seat Storage 12345

"sacrifice on the comfort level"

This was my first time flying with Frontier. I decided to book Frontier for a day trip for my fiancee and I, flying Las Vegas to Austin (red-eye departure, evening return). The departing flight was almost as uncomfortable as it could've possibly been. Like riding a subway with wings. It looked like the interior was once nice, but was freshly stripped and reinstalled with basic office chairs. I felt cramped. My fiancee and I had no chance of sleeping whatsoever, what with the more-than-frequent turbulence. The armrests, even when folded up into the seats, still jutted out just enough to prevent either one of us from comfortably stretching out with the other. The seats themselves did not recline (though I suspect this was because our seats were in the row in front of the emergency exits). The return flight, however, was a different aircraft (still an A319, but a completely different feeling). Seats still didn't recline, but the plane was far more comfortable. We were actually able to catch some sleep on this one. Flight crew was incredibly kind to us on both flights, funny yet still professional. Decent flight experience overall, but even with Frontier going the direction of a ULCC, they shouldn't sacrifice so much on the comfort level.
Aircraft TypeA319
Date FlownNovember 2015

"terrible, dreadful, awful"

Terrible, dreadful, awful are just some words to describe their very uncomfortable seats. There was no seat recline.
Aircraft TypeA320