Southampton Airport

Southampton Airport customer review

Used Southampton over 30 times in the last few months and have to say it is my airport of choice. Small enough to be friendly and big enough to have sufficient facilities. Parking access time to get in and out all excellent but I have noticed recently that Aviance always seem to be struggling if more than 2 planes arrive about the same time. They must be aware when planes are due but it seems they are not. If this gets back to normal I will be very happy.

Southampton Airport customer review

I recently used Southampton on a business trip to Jersey. The airport is very conveniently situated next to the M27 motorway. The terminal building is quite small but the check-in area modern and airy. Car parking was very convenient. After parking the car in the short term parking area I was in the terminal building within a few minutes. Once through to the departure lounge though I found the area very small indeed. Not a great choice of eating/snack areas. But generally Ok for a regional airport. On the return flight the same day I had disembarked from the aircraft walked to my car and was on the M27 all within 15 mins (hand luggage only). Beat that Heathrow or Gatwick!