Philadelphia Airport

Philadelphia Airport customer review

Our recent departure from Terminal D turned out to be relatively hassle-free. Thanks to TSA's new and improved checking lanes at Connector D-E the lines were much shorter than we had expected. And we found the staff on duty to be more courteous too. Our UA flight left very early in the morning -- perhaps things could get more difficult during the peak hours .

Philadelphia Airport customer review

I must amend my January review - Philadelphia has gone back in time and the whole international to domestic transfer was every bit as awful as it used to be. Chaotic waiting lines rude TSA with lots of shouting - just a general mess.

Philadelphia Airport customer review

PHL must have done some work because my experience were far from the nightmares I have heard. Coming in from PIT going to JAX the walk from C to A is a bit of a long one but got to our gate at C. Found out our flight was delayed but the gate agents were very helpful. Many food options.

Philadelphia Airport customer review

Connected from terminal A to terminal C. Could this walk be any longer? Felt bad for people that needed help- heard a cart driver tell a pax 'that their cart could not go to another concourse' - isn't that what they are there for? Plenty of stores and food and the terminals are nice.

Philadelphia Airport customer review

Philadelphia has been transformed - not sure if partially because of less travellers but it is most welcome for whatever reason. Arrived on BA recently and within 7 minutes of leaving the plane (I was first off) I was sitting in my car in the (very expensive) terminal parking.

Philadelphia Airport customer review

Not too bad but I refer to Terminal F in Philly (and Concourse F at O'Hare) as the Twilight Zone terminals. Dirty and it feels like you are out somewhere away from everything else. The only reason I like flying in and out of Philly is if they cancel my flight (again!) I can rent a car drive home and then return to pick up my car and baggage from Allentown! On the upside - we landed without nose gear and the emergency crews were great!

Philadelphia Airport customer review

Flew in and out this week with US Airways from Dublin. Dublin Immigration pre-clearance was great. On arrival in Philly we were ushered past immigration and straight out. I have never seen it so easy. Baggage trolleys were three dollars each but they machine does take credit cards. On our flight back the check-in clerk was a little unhelpful but did his job. Security for Terminal A took about 5 minutes and they were pleasant and to the point. No problems there. The whole airport was very clean and well organised. It was a fair walk to our gate A6 but again this was not a problem. I like Philly and it was quite reasonable for food - unlike Dublin !

Philadelphia Airport customer review

After having read some comments about PHL was worried when travelling through PHL on way from Manchester UK to Las Vegas on US Airways. However no need to have worried. The transfer was a wonderful experience. The airport is very comfortable the security and immigration staff excellent and it took just 25 minutes from the aircraft reaching the gate to being through immigration and customs and inside the terminal.

Philadelphia Airport customer review

From two recent experiences I am pleased to see that there has been a great improvement in the Int'l/domestic transfer in Terminal A. It has been re-organized so lines are not as long and there has clearly been a re-arrangement of the TSA attitude which makes the experience very much more pleasant.

Philadelphia Airport customer review

Flew to Orlando via Philadelphia from the UK at the beginning of July '08. We got into Philly around 1800hrs local time and went straight through Homeland Security without waiting. There are quite a few shops to browse in whilst you are waiting for your connecting flight and the pick up and transfer of our luggage was seamless - no lost bags here! I would fly through this airport again I didn't experience any unpleasant staff and all my luggage made it there and back in one piece.