Paris CDG Airport

"over 3 hours to get a covid test"

Not Verified | This was the worst airport I've ever been to in my life. I waited in line for over 3 hours to get a covid test and many people in the line had missed or were about to miss their flight, I witnessed long snaking lines with distraught people, the staff seems to have no idea what's going on, no one speaks English and when I tried to switch to french I was borderline yelled at. No one will help you if you need to change your flight. The signage is terrible and it's impossible to get from one point to another.
Date VisitJuly 2021

"No rush whatsoever"

(Romania)

Not Verified | Have been waiting for more than 1hr for luggage. No rush whatsoever, I’m loosing my connection and nobody cares. They have over 40 conveyor belts for luggage but only using 2-3. A lot of people not respecting Covid measures, 3 different airlines companies on the same belt, with all people waiting for their luggage. This is just a nightmare!
Date VisitJune 2021

"no indication of social distancing enforcement"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | The airport is much friendlier and user friendly than Malpensa, a truly disappointing hub. The only criticism I have is that there was no indication of social distancing enforcement both in the Air France lounge and at the gates. Despite demarcation and loudspeaker messaging about social distancing there was no enforcement. So I got out of the lounge pretty fast since people were coughing and sneezing. It was the only one open at the time so I can understand the difficulties. But there are police everywhere and surveillance cameras will show that people were ignoring the basic distancing requirements. I am not advocating measures like fines but at least intervene verbally to keep some logic to the restrictions.
Date VisitApril 2021

"aggressiveness of border control agent"

Not Verified | I was utterly shocked by the rudeness and aggressiveness of the border control agent. For crew members the procedures are different depending on the countries, I had my ID ready and passport ready, when I asked the border police agent which one I needed to show he started shouting like a mad man "I need to see your face!" many times while not even looking at my ID or passport, and rambling aggressively. Just horrible!
Date VisitMarch 2021

"This is insane"

Not Verified | Traveling from Paris to Washington. January the 2nd 2021. Terminal 2E. Arrived at the border waiting line with my two kids at 11.20 am. I passed the border 1 hour later! One hour to get the passport control at the gate. Only one guy was making the job! This is insane. The ´Police aux Frontières’ are totally unprofessional!
Date VisitJanuary 2021

"Such a beautiful airport yet so confusing"

(Portugal)

Trip Verified | Such a beautiful airport yet so confusing! I had little time to transit and the way to connect was not clear at all: it should be visual (eg. colour) and not having to read that to go to 2F I need to go through get off the train at another terminal and walk. Rends-le visuel, mes amis! Also, the staff need to do their job by advising on liquids not being allowed on the transfer security instead of making comments about passengers not knowing about it thus baking all queues up.
Date VisitSeptember 2020

"CDG has the worst customer service"

(Finland)

Not Verified | When having a transit, there is a need for two security controls and two passport checkpoints. The airport is poorly designed and quite uncomfortable to pass. Besides, from all the airports I have visited, CDG has the worst customer service. It is incredible how unwilling to help and badly mooded the workers are, apart from rare exceptions. Sadly I am not able to avoid this airport, but if you are, do so. If you have to go there, be sure to have enough time and rather have only hand luggage with, or at least pack all necessary in it since it's a 50/50 chance that your baggage won't find its way to you on the same day.
Date VisitMarch 2020

"Close the terminal or fix it, please"

(Luxembourg)

Trip Verified | Sitting in Terminal 2G of CDG Airport. Probably the lousiest and most primitive airport terminal I have ever seen. Shops are poor (though expensive) and food selection is below any reasonable standard. Close the terminal or fix it, please!
Date VisitMarch 2020

"The airport is terribly designed"

Not Verified | The airport is terribly designed. The terminals are so very far apart it takes ages to get from one place to another. If arriving by bus or car, be prepared for up to 30 minutes of traffic from the time you have reached the airport to the time you can be let out of the vehicle because of the queues. Security queues are also horrendous. Hundreds and hundreds of people waiting in lines that snake around endlessly. Allow three hours (plus travel time to the airport), at a minimum, to be safe.
Date VisitFebruary 2020

"people extremely upset worried about flights"

Trip Verified | My daughter and I were to depart to Dublin 10th February at 15.20. We arrived at security at 13.30 and found a queue there with around 500 people waiting to use scanning equipment. It was horrendous, people extremely upset worried about flights. No one gave any reassurance that we would make our flight, staff said they hadn’t enough staff! Shocking to discover that only one scanning machine was functioning in queue we were in. We then missed our flight, after all the frustration and then had to wait 6hrs to get another flight. Absolutely disgraceful!
Date VisitFebruary 2020