Paris CDG Airport

"we took priority lane"

(Italy)

Not Verified | I received the worst assistance. We (a group of 11 persons) were in transit and we needed to print our boarding passes for our next flight. We asked 5 members of the staff and every one of them gave us wrong and different information about where to print our boarding passes. We ended up asking other passengers where to print the boarding passes. They told us we could go to the Air France desks even if we were flying with Alitalia, but since they are commercial partners Air France was authorised to issue ou tickets. We got our boarding passes 2 minutes after our boarding started and we still had to go through security and immigration. We didn't lose our flight just because we took priority lane even if we were not supposed to do that, but the staff gave us permission. On top of that a couple of our group got stuck at immigration (another mistake of the staff) and the person who was at our gate, told us they were not willing to wait.
Date VisitJanuary 2020

"worst airport I have ever been to"

Not Verified | The worst airport I have ever been to in my whole life. I was stuck walking around this airport for three hours, the staff actively lied to us about which direction to take as they didn’t know the direction either. The signs help in no way, shape or form. The airport is huge and everything looks identical, I will be sure to never return to this airport ever again. I highly recommend you to not come to this airport, if you decide to ignore this warning be prepared for multiple break downs and your whole holiday to be ruined.
Date VisitJanuary 2020

"insufficient and confusing signs"

Trip Verified | Very large airport with confusing layout, extremely long walkways, insufficient and confusing signs, very ugly buildings. Transfer to city with RER is comfortable, but quite pricey.
Date VisitJanuary 2020

"the worst airport I've ever seen"

Trip Verified | Unbelievably low quality, close to zero respect for customers, poorly organized, and dirty airport for the "city of light"! Few seating areas, crowded, uncomfortable seats, few cafes with long lines for relatively few, not appetizing choices. I'm dreading the long layover here (4-5 hrs). No doubt, the worst airport I've ever seen.

"Terrible service"

(South Africa)

Not Verified | Terrible service, slow boarding times and very disorganized. Worst airport I have been to Since flying internationally. Will not fly Air France ever again.
Date VisitJanuary 2020

"not disability friendly at all"

(New Zealand)

Not Verified | Horrible airport. Couldn’t find any information centre or person willing to help as my mother was on crutches. Also not disability friendly at all with the only options being stairs or a steep travelator. Went through security and waited to get food as most normal main airports have a selection of options once through security. There was one Brioche Doree, how ridiculous. There are several hundred people sitting at our gate queuing for one cafe.

"Not enough staff"

Not Verified | Inadequate and uncomfortable resting and seating for transit passengers using economy. Not enough staff in the terminal, insufficient food and drink outlets, dirty toilets.

"Terrible customer service"

Not Verified | Terrible customer service, starting from painfully slow busses that operate between terminals (good luck catching your transfer flight) and rude, non-English speaking security/customer service staff that shout at the people in an aggressive manner when asked for assistance or directions. I missed my flight and was sent to the customer service desk to replace my ticket only to stand in the row for more than 4 hours with only 10-12 people before me and missed another flight. Finally, I got my ticket for 6 hours later that evening and was told that they can't offer any food or drink voucher since I arrived with another, non-Air-France company. I never wrote a negative review in my life but this whole experience was absolutely disgraceful.
Date VisitDecember 2019

"the worst airport in Europe"

Not Verified | This is hands down the worst airport in Europe. The lounges refuse access without explanation, despite them not being full. There are small sparrows living in the terminals, which run around like rats. The staff working here are miserable. Delays are more than frequent. Air France regularly strike and the whole place comes to a standstill, the sooner Air France call it a day, the better. Despite cancelled flights and promises of compensation, their customer service systems are non responsive, until they are backed into a corner. CDG is terrible.

"Experience pure confusion"

Trip Verified | Looking for a unique form of exercise? Want to meet new people? Have fun experiences with paid liars? Then take a walk on the wild side. Experience pure confusion, up close and personal, security searches more than once, long lonely walks, bus rides to parts of the airport that no one knew exists only to line up again and go through yet another security line. You will meet cute little French gals in adorable outfits who are paid to lie (only a 2 minute walk). Then after walking around the airport in circles with no signs, you might have to take a leak (only if you were able to find some water for sale) and this task of finding a bathroom becomes one of the most annoying parts of your journey! I highly recommend buying some adult diapers! Once through security and customs, you will head “just a few steps” to the twilight zone, no signs, to yet another line waiting to get on yet another bus! Yay! After waiting for 2 buses you are dropped on the tarmac land and have climb the steep set of metal stairs in the rain. Stairs are slick but the airport knows you won’t care because you are departing from a nightmare! Never ever going here again! Wishing you the best of luck going through a living nightmare at Charles De Gaulle airport! This review box asked if I would like to submit any photos, there is no time to take any photos of anything! Oh, I might add that our bags never made it to our destination for 30 hours!
Date VisitNovember 2019