Mexico City Airport

"bus from the plane took 40 minutes"

(Mexico)

Not Verified | Terrible! When we arrived, the bus that picked us up from the plane took 40 minutes to arrive and we had a connecting flight on Terminal 2 (I arrived at Terminal 1). As it was an international flight, we went through customs, which didn't take long. The train going from T1 to T2 was not working, so we wanted to take a bus, but it didn't come, so we ended up with a taxi. In Terminal 2, lines were short.
Date VisitOctober 2018

"Worst airport in the world"

(Thailand)

Not Verified | Worst airport in the world! Zero seating in the non secure side of terminal. Zero! The whole airport is old and run down. Airside after security is much better. The staff are freindly. Food options are very limited. I couldn't find a simple coffee shop!
Date VisitApril 2018

"Very bad service"

Not Verified | Very bad service from this airport. When we arrived in this airport, we had to get out of the airport and go into the Alaskan Check-in line. A security officer came at us because he noticed we were lost and said “I can guide you where you want to go, but you owe me money”. I didn’t know where to go, so I had to pay him for him to guide me. When the security officer left me at the check-in line, The Alaskan airlines system shut down and we had to wait in the check-in line for about 1 hour and 30 minutes. It was very stressful. The system couldn’t go back so they gave all the people a paper with their flight number, seats, etc because our flight was going to depart soon. Because of this, they had to delay the flight for 30 minutes because half of the passengers weren’t there. Then we went through security and immigration. We found our gate and we took our flight.
Date VisitJuly 2018

"Personnel are so arrogant and rude"

Not Verified | Personnel are so arrogant and rude, they don't do anything to help if needed, they don't care about customers. They have no customer service ethic, they think they're doing us a favor but they don't get that with our purchase, they get paid.
Date VisitJuly 2018

"Our time there was very confusing"

(Venezuela)

Not Verified | Our time there was very confusing. Found very few people who spoke English and all the announced instructions were only in Spanish, not bilingual. When we sought out help it was difficult to find anyone who could help us in English and there was nobody directing us where to go once off the plane.
Date VisitJune 2018

"Organization very catastrophic"

Not Verified | Organization very catastrophic with the transit. We had to pass the border police for a transit. The airport staff was not helpful in letting us get there faster even though our next flight was near. On the first trip, we had to carry our luggage ourselves. On the return trip we were told that the luggage will be transferred by airport services, but this was not the case, and now our luggage is missing. And the public notices in the airport that inform that the delays is not the fault of the airport and 60% the fault of the airline companies is just a joke. I will never use this airport again and I will not even visit this country.
Date VisitMay 2018

"advised the flight had departed"

(Spain)

Trip Verified | I checked it with plenty time and went through departures/security with plenty of time. The boarding gate number was not known at check-in, so I was advised to keep an eye on the departure screens for my flight to be assigned a gate. My flight was on the departure screens and continued to display on time. It then changed to delayed, (still no mention of a gate) at which point I went to look for a departure gate with Interjet personnel. I found one, and was advised that the flight had departed and my checked baggage had been offloaded. At no time did I hear an announcement made on the PA system with information about my flight nor calling me by name. I reclaimed my baggage and went to the Interjet check-in area and was advised that it would be impossible for me to make my connection with my next flight from Cancun to Madrid, and Interjet accepted no responsibility. I was treated in an unhelpful offhand manner. I booked the next possible suitable flight and the proceeded to try to reclaim the money for the lost flight. At no time in my discussions with airport personnel was I able to find anyone prepared to put her/his name to any written statement concerning this affair. I enjoyed my time in Mexico and found the people generally open and friendly, but the organisational culture in the airport would shame a poor Third World country and the main airport of the country with the largest economy in Spanish America deserves better.
Date VisitNovember 2017

"I was pleasantly surprised"

Not Verified | Looking at these reviews I dreaded transit through terminal 2 here. I was pleasantly suprised. Both journeys went without a hitch. I don't speak a word of Spanish but most of the key staff had a working knowledge of English and were helpful. Airport clean, toilets faultless and everywhere totally safe. Only criticism is that the connection arrangements were not totally clear. All I can say is that things must have changed. I have been in many European airports far worse.
Date VisitFebruary 2018

"Nice arrival experience"

Not Verified | Nice arrival experience. Immigration was polite and fast and best of all, the staff had removed all the suitcases from the luggage belt. Never experienced that before. Lots of shops, taxis and ATMs in the arrivals hall with lots of space to move around.
Date VisitJanuary 2018

"one of the most disorganized"

Not Verified | This is supposed to be the capital city's and Latin America's biggest airport. It is one of the most disorganized, dirty, and worst airports I have even been at. The Wi-Fi does not work. How can an international airport not have Wi-Fi? The bathrooms are so dirty it is disgusting. Many are closed, and those that are open sometimes have a line to be used. The Aeromexico side of the terminal is always running behind, in 6 flights in the last year through here, ALL 6 were delayed. We had to ask at the counter when the flight was boarding, and where, the information board had been updated incorrectly. The bus, yes bus, that took us to our plane had us packed in like sardines, and then would not turn on the a/c until people started yelling at the driver. Finally, he pushed the button and gave us some air. Just to be fair, the same company the provides the WI-Fi that does not work is the same one that just got the 1 billion dollar government contract to remodel this airport.
Date VisitJanuary 2018