Sun Country Airlines

Sun Country Airlines customer review

I would like to share our opinion on Suncountry's methods of changing flight times. We had booked a flight in early in Sept for travel in Jan from MPS to Cozumel. Times were great - then they changed it on Nov 5 - and now they changed it again. We arrive in Cozumel much later Saturday so we feel SunCountry has cheated us out of 1 vacation day. Also we leave very late the following Saturday. Check out is 12pm and our fight leaves at 8pm so this means we will have pay for 1/2 day stay at the hotel and we will not get into MPS till 1230am Sunday. I don't not think that this is a fair system. We agreed on the time and it worked for our schedules now Suncountry ahs messed things up!! We have never had this happen before!!

Sun Country Airlines customer review

SFO-MSP-SFO Nov. 18-24. Once again I was pleasantly surprised by the flights. The crews were friendly personable and interested in interaction with passengers. The flight to MSP was on a Transavia 737 with seating pitch designed by Atilla the Hun but I had 3 seats so was able to stretch sideways. I continue to be favorably impressed - especially given the fare.

Sun Country Airlines customer review

MSP-SFO. Flight worked perfectly with schedule requirements and was only $100 as opposed to much more on NW. MSP signage for Humphrey Terminal leaves something to be desired but the overall flight experience was equal to any on a legacy carrier but perhaps with a better attitude. This was my third flight with Sun Country and I have no complaints.