QantasLink

"cabin crew were helpful"

Trip Verified | Brisbane to Adelaide. QF1957 30 October check in online and only taking hand luggage so quickly passed through security check at Brisbane. As in a previos review I enjoy flying on this configuration plane due to seating being 2- 3 configuration and I had bonus of seat 18c aisle on 2 seater side with the window seat vacant. Took off on time served 3 mini pies and a cold drink. This was a smooth flight and the cabin crew were helpful. Arrived on time in Adelaide
RouteBrisbane to Adelaide
Date FlownOctober 2018

"sandwich would be preferable"

Trip Verified | Adelaide to Brisbane. Checked in online,only hand luggage so quick process at Adelaide airport. Flight due to depart at 16.20 but delayed by about 1 hour. Seat 19c aisle on 2 seat configuration but unlike my flight down to Adelaide with empty seat next to me this was a full flight. Snack was celery & carrot sticks with a dip. To be honest not really worth having & the extra work cabin crew do to serve I'm sure a packaged sandwich would be preferable on the flight with the cold drinks served. We were kept informed of flight altitude of 23000 ft and slower time taking to eventually touch down at approx 19.25pm. During flight cabin crew kept busy due to enquiries about connecting flights. Although arrival over 1 hour late, arrived safely .
RouteAdelaide to Brisbane
Date FlownNovember 2018

"a pleasant experience"

Trip Verified | Cairns to Alice Springs. Actually a pleasant experience. In many ways superior to Sydney to Melbourne business class on mainline. We bought emergency exit seats for a minimal fee and were very comfortable. The attendants were warm and efficient serving a small but tasty breakfast sandwich and a drink. The 2 hour plus flight was on time and well done. Bags came quickly and we were on our way.
RouteCairns to Alice Springs
Date FlownMay 2018

"annoyed with the service"

Trip Verified | Very frustrated with Qantal Link/Alliance flights from Port hedland to Perth flights on regularity. I have to travel this route every month and flight around 5-6 pm on regular change and delay. Last month I had 6 hr in the airport and today again 1 hr delay. Why do you fly on this route if you cannot maintain timing. I was big fan of Qantas but now I will hate this airline like all those cheap budget airline. Very annoyed with the service. Customer care took 1 hr in the queue and unable to sort out issue. No apology from customer rep as well. Shame on Qantas.
RoutePort hedland to Perth
Date FlownMarch 2018

"friendly cabin crew"

Trip Verified | Townsville to Brisbane. Check in at Townsville Airport quiet no queues and friendly. Flight took off on time. What I like about this flight was the 2-3 seat configuration which is very convenient when 2 people travelling together. Pilot gave out information throughout flight. Hot potato and meat pie, water and drinks from bar. Will mention that my wife who was travelling with me was served a very nice Gluten Free toasted sandwich early into flight & asked for some tea -the cabin crew member offered to get her one but my wife said she would be happy with water as didn't realise just cold drinks.Very good flight & friendly cabin crew safe flight & arrived early.
RouteTownsville to Brisbane
Date FlownJanuary 2018

"Crew were inexperienced and abrupt"

Trip Verified | Flew Brisbane to Brisbane on Friday 8 December. Flight departed 2 hours late after 4 different notifications by board of delay. Three different reasons provided for the delay. 3 hour wait in the Departure Lounge but no refreshments provided. The Crew were inexperienced and abrupt. QantasLink seems to be adopting the haphazard service of its parent. This is what customers get when there is no competition.
AircraftBombardier Dash 8
RouteBrisbane to Bundaberg
Date FlownDecember 2017

"staff incredibly helpful"

Verified Review | Flew QantasLink from Gladstone to Brisbane. Food was great, Australian owned and made selections, staff incredibly helpful. Phoned ahead to help me make my connecting flight and got a private car on the runway waiting for me as I arrived. Unbelievable service, delays due to weather put my connecting flight in trouble, I booked this myself and it was my own fault for cutting it close. Qantas went out of their way to help me.
RouteGladstone to Brisbane
Date FlownNovember 2017

"Arrived on time, quiet flight"

Verified Review | QF1790, October 22, Brisbane to Townsville. Booked to fly 21 October but got a message flight changed to very late evening so contacted customer service and told original flight cancelled. I asked for the next morning flight and was given that with no extra charge. Checked in on mobile and boarding pass on mobile. Very quick through security but my mobile boarding pass disappeared just before boarding so went to customer service desk and issued with paper boarding pass after being asked for photo ID which is a first at domestic but not complaining. Seat 22c aisle. What I like about this plane is 2-3 configuration. No gluten free meal on this flight but just ask if they have gluten free biscuits and cabin crew have some and drinks served. Arrived on time, quiet flight.
RouteBrisbane to Townsville
Date FlownOctober 2017

"I enjoyed the flight"

Verified Review | Hobart to Melbourne. I enjoyed the flight. The departure was punctual and check in and boarding was fast and efficient. The service was friendly and a very tasty and filling meal was provided. The quality of the wine was excellent as well. A lovely end to my break!
RouteHobart to Melbourne
Date FlownSeptember 2017

"Cabin crew were friendly"

(Malaysia)

Verified Review | There was a delay in departure due to late arrival of the aircraft to the airport as a results of bad weather. As a results some of us missed our connecting flights to Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur. Upon arrival in Singapore, a buggy was waiting for us and we were immediately taken to our new gates. We were told that the next flight will be in less than one hour, hence they could not guarantee our luggage would arrive with us. Upon arrival to our final destination, our luggage did not arrive (as expected). We waited for the arrival of another aircraft from Singapore, still our luggage was not delivered. We lodged a report, and our luggage arrived to our home address at 6 pm the next day. Why push us to the next immediate flight when our luggage couldn't 'join' us I wonder? Otherwise the aircraft is comfortable, food was delivered at speed and efficacy. Cabin crew were friendly.
RouteSydney to Singapore