Pegasus Airlines

"made our trip so much fun"

(Sweden)

Not Verified | Me and my friend have to say that our trip from Antalya to Stockholm 21 of October 2019 was perfect! I traveled also with my dog in the cabin. The staff was excellent. A special thank you I have to give to Bugra, you made our trip so much fun and unforgettable. We looking forward to fly again with Pegasus.
RouteAntalya to Stockholm
Date FlownOctober 2019

"unexpected and pleasant surprise"

Trip Verified | Istanbul to Ankara. Very capable, smiling, helpful, diligent cabin crew. Seat pitch was very good, although seating was not very comfy. I was alone on a three-seat row. Although take-off was a bit delayed, the flight landed on-time. Pre-bought sandwich was pretty good, prices for drinks are reasonable, thumbs up for alcohol on a domestic short-haul and all these on a low-cost experience. Quite unexpected and pleasant surprise for anyone who has seen European low-cost flights.
RouteIstanbul to Ankara
Date FlownNovember 2019

"it was good experience"

Trip Verified | Gazipasa to Istanbul. Let me began with this, if you are looking for cheap flight which is less than one and half hours, Pegasus is good option. However, you should take this for you consideration that, your seat is not going to be recline and you would probably left the aircraft thirsty after you flight. On the other hand, briefing in their flight is masterpiece. Pilot briefed passengers 15 minutes before landing which is weird for me. All in all, it was good experience to flew with them, but I prefer not to fly with them anymore.
AircraftA321neo
RouteGazipasa to Istanbul

"charged us 105€ extra"

(Greece)

Trip Verified | Istanbul to Athens. We had 2 different PNRS and they took all of the luggages under 1 PNR (which obviously means the 2nd one didnt have any registered luggage) and charged us 105€ extra without explaining the situation. They never fixed their mistake but just threatened to cancel the flight unless we paid. The funny thing is how it was shown in the system what happened and Pegasus Athens was supposedly taking care of it while their call center - to which we were emailing in Turkish - literally mailed that we exceeded the luggage allowance and that they never give wrong information. And that their supervisor said there were no extra people there that is why they added all the luggage under 1 PNR. Which was a lie because the people from the 2nd PNR were called to give their luggage and my mother was asking for their own group's luggage stickers which they never got because they had to wait for them to make the mistake of adding all of them in one PNR . So my mom received 8 stickers for luggage and paid 105€. Their way of handling these situations by literally calling you crazy and saying how the supervisors report matters more - and that you should use your legal rights- it's just frustrating.
RouteIstanbul to Athens
Date FlownAugust 2019

"overcharged me for luggage"

Trip Verified | I was very disappointed with the flight and staff who overcharged me for luggage. I paid for extra luggage through the app but I was told the 40 kg that I paid extra for was free and included within my ticket price and my son had no allowance dispite paying full adult rates. In had the police called on me at the airport when I tried to stand my ground but fortunately the policeman was very good and took my side. The staff wasted over 2 and a half hour of our time and the only way we could get on the plane was to pay extra. After writing to Pegasus they now say they have investigated but have all the facts wrong and have refused to refund the extra charges. They have unfortunately ruined our holiday at the last and left us so disheartened that we will definitely not be travelling with them again.
RouteManchester to Istanbul
Date FlownAugust 2019

"They claimed we used violence"

(Israel)

Trip Verified | Tel Aviv to Stansted via Istanbul. The flight from TLV-SAW-STN was good. As one would expect from low cost company. The service on the airplane was except from the fact you will not receive a cap of water for free and bring water on board in not allowed. We got our pre-ordered food and it was very good. On our way back to TLV, in SAW, in the gate after the boarding tickets scanned and right before we stepped in the sleeve to the airplane, we were stopped. Our bags were re-weighted and we were asked to pay $160 for over weight. We refused to pay saying all our bags were weigted in London. The team on the gate was very aggressive. They took our bags by force demanded our passports and boarding tickets and told us they will call the police (which they didn't). We still insisted not to pay they told us we are too dangerous to go on the airplane and that they cancel the flight for us. We told them we have a check - in bag on the airplane, they told us it will be removed (and he was not removed). After we went to seek for help in Pegasus offices in the airport, in the tickets office and in the check in desks supervisor, a lady appeared from the crew in the gate and talked with officer in front of us. After that they told us sorry we can't help you. They claimed we used violence that we didn't and that we are too dangerous. I was traveling with my family, 2 adults and 3 kids ages 11, 9 and 5. Eventually we purchased new tickets and arrived TLV 14 hours later then we should have. We spent the night in the airport with our kids. I will never fly again with Pegasus Airlines. It looks like the team in the gate was not part of the regular gate team but an ad-hoc team that after finished with us went on to other gate doing the same thing. Stopping passengers in the gate after scanning their boarding tickets, on their way to the airplane and weighting their bags with biased scale in order to take more money from them.
RouteTel Aviv to Stansted via Istanbul

"fully satisfied"

Not Verified | I've been travelling with my wife from Dubai to Istanbul and back, so I was surprised about the price which was for 2-way ticket and checked the reviews regarding this airline, but I can assure that the price, service and inside aircraft are worth the price they are offering 100%. I was fully satisfied by choosing this airline and the trip as well. Thank you!
RouteDubai to Istanbul
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"Everything was chargeable"

Trip Verified | Dubai to Tirana. It was the first time and the last time that I travel with this airline. All of my souvenir from Dubai in my baggage was broken. You could ask for a blanket as the AC was in the max of cold. Everything was chargeable with ridiculous prices. My luggage got broken during the traveling. The plain smelt horrible and the toilets were very dirty.
RouteDubai to Tirana
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"recommend people avoid at all cost"

Trip Verified | Istanbul to Rome. The staff at the Istanbul boarding gate grabbed my carry-on luggage and started weighing. I was surprised and I am presented with a bill of 240 of some currency, for carrying overweight carryon and laptop bag. I asked to know what weight my carry-on was but no answer. Another man came more rude than the others. He seized my bag and asked to either pay or I would not be allowed to fly. Granted my bag was weighed with water and food that I just bought at the airport, my phone and mp3 player, my wallet and my camera were all in the bags. I did buy some souvenir at the airport and could have removed them but he refused to reweigh my bags saying I had to pay or forfeit my bag. I eventually gave them my Amex card for the $72 bill. Lo and behold “we don’t take Amex” is what I was told, well that’s a problem as that’s all I had. No cash. They insisted on cash or no box while also threatening to prevent me from flying when my wife was already boarded. I was eventually allowed on the flight with only my computer bag while my carry-on luggage was confiscated. I arrived at Rome with no box or any information as to how to collect my box. I had to file a lost baggage claim. This is an airline I will recommend that people avoid at all cost.
RouteIstanbul to Rome

"just paid that charge"

(Sweden)

Not Verified | Dammam to Copenhagen via Istanbul. This is so boring. When we wanted to check in our baggage they did not allow us 1 more kg as we had 1 kg as overweight bagage and they told us to pay for it. Furthermore, our hand carry was allowed in Dammam Airport but Sabiha Airport they charged us because we had bought some stuff from duty-free in both Dammam and Sabiha Airport and our hand-carry got a bit overweight. This happened at the boarding time when a staff member just came from nowhere and asked to check our hand-carry and that time ”final call” notification also started ticking and we just paid that charge.
RouteDammam to Copenhagen via Istanbul