Pegasus Airlines

"just paid that charge"

(Sweden)

Not Verified | Dammam to Copenhagen via Istanbul. This is so boring. When we wanted to check in our baggage they did not allow us 1 more kg as we had 1 kg as overweight bagage and they told us to pay for it. Furthermore, our hand carry was allowed in Dammam Airport but Sabiha Airport they charged us because we had bought some stuff from duty-free in both Dammam and Sabiha Airport and our hand-carry got a bit overweight. This happened at the boarding time when a staff member just came from nowhere and asked to check our hand-carry and that time ”final call” notification also started ticking and we just paid that charge.
RouteDammam to Copenhagen via Istanbul
Date FlownAugust 2019

"she said I need tourist visa"

Trip Verified | Dubai to Istambul. Never in my life I faced so rude staff from any place except when I was preparing the check in for my returning flight to Dubai. The lady at the check in was out of information, as a resident with a valid ID I can enter to UAE with out showing my resident stamp in my passport but she started calling Duty managers and everyone until they decided that I can not travel, so she said I need tourist visa, so ridiculous, being a UAE resident, I need a visa to enter. So I demand to talk with the manager cause all those smart agent were not aware of my privileges as resident. After arguing with that smart lady she got angry cause I put my phone over the desk, then, that "worker" transformed, she start shouting on me why I was taking a picture. She retaining my passport against my will. After 15 minutes the DM came and she decided I can travel.
RouteDubai to Istambul via Dubai
Date FlownJuly 2019

"seat are not comfortable"

Trip Verified | İstanbul to Sharja. The worst airline ever. Workers were rude, seat are not comfortable, the AC was low people were sweating. You had only 20 kilograms over that you pay $12 for each kilogram.
Routeİstanbul to Sharja
Date FlownJune 2019

"it’s not in their system"

Trip Verified | Istanbul to Dubai. Worst airline in the world. Extremely rude. Paid for 25 kg of luggage nut they said it’s not in their system. Paid for better seats got regular seats. Charged $180 extra for nothing. Run, don’t walk, away from this airline
RouteIstanbul to Dubai

"delayed for 2 hours"

(Lebanon)

Not Verified | Istanbul to Beirut. Crew was really friendly but the plane got delayed for 2 hours without any explanation. Turbulence was really bad.
AircraftB747
RouteIstanbul to Beirut
Date FlownJune 2019

"didn't offer any free drink or snack"

(Lebanon)

Not Verified | Beirut to Istanbul. We left at 6 in the morning. We stayed around 2 hours flight to Istanbul, they didn't offer us any free drink or snack. All drinks and snacks are priced in euros. While they can at least offer us a free cup of coffee or tea.
RouteBeirut to Istanbul

"ground staff helped me"

(Turkey)

Trip Verified | Trabzon to Izmir with Pegasus Airlines. I was in a rush and used online check-in to be sure. But I had to give my bag to baggage check. I was late but ground staff helped me. I thought I had already missed the boarding time but again, ground staff helped me. Flight was on time. Price burned down my wallet. No giveaways.
AircraftB747-400
RouteTrabzon to Izmir
Date FlownApril 2019

"was a terrible flight"

(Qatar)

Trip Verified | Amsterdam to Doha via Istanbul. I traveled at seat 14D-F with my family. It was behind the exit seats. Seats were really narrow, it was a terrible flight. Additionally, the cabin temperature was high.
AircraftA320-200
RouteAmsterdam to Doha via Istanbul
Date FlownApril 2019

"allowed 20 kgs only"

(Lebanon)

Trip Verified | The worst ever. From Budapest to Beirut via Istanbul we’re allowed 20 kgs only and 8kg hand bag. I didn’t want to carry many bags so I had a bag of 25 kg. They made me pay 108 euros for those extra kilos even though I am allowed for 8 more kilos
RouteBudapest to Beirut via Istanbul
Date FlownMarch 2019

"it was on time"

(Turkey)

Trip Verified | Izmir to Trabzon with Pegasus Airlines. Flight was fast and good. Most importantly, it was on time. There is no treat from the airline but food and beverage menu is rich. Prices are high. In Turkey, Pegasus is well known with flight delays but I've only experienced one at a ten. Cabin crew is good.
RouteIzmir to Trabzon