Pegasus Airlines

"Had two nice flights today"

Trip Verified | Had two nice flights today. Needed to get from Bucharest to Stansted. Was much cheaper to do this trip via Istanbul than any direct flight. I also has 5 hours to see Istanbul. So seemed to be nice aircraft. Modern trim. Comfortable seats. I had 3 seats to myself on both flights. Nice friendly staff with a smile. Nice food at reasonable prices. All on time except we had to hold for 15 minutes at Stansted. Don't normally review anything but thought this airline had some bad reviews so maybe they have improved.
AircraftBoeing 737-800 / A320
RouteBucharest to Stansted via Istanbul
Date FlownJanuary 2022

"Avoid at all costs!"

Trip Verified | Avoid at all costs! Flight cancelled. No SMS or email sent to inform us. No reason given by counter staff. All customers helplines telephone numbers either do not answer or speak in Turkish only. Staff extremely unhelpful. Missed flight connection to London and incurred additional hotel night in Istanbul. No hotel/food voucher given. They are cheap for a reason! You have been warned.
RouteKaysari to London via Istanbul
Date FlownJanuary 2022

"the most unprofessional airline"

(Qatar)

Not Verified | We paid for the seat for better leg space. But the staff name at the check in counter cancelled our seat and we were sent to the supervisor who was equally rude . After which we have to mail the airline for the refund to which also there is no response. This is the most unprofessional airline. If the seat has been cancelled by your staff for what so ever reason isn’t it your duty to refund it back . Why should we write a separate mail and keep waiting for our refund.
RouteIstanbul to Doha

"Worst airline ever"

(Cyprus)

Not Verified | Worst airline ever. I was driven to tears by this airline, disappointed lots of passengers. I also vowed never to use them again. The flight was meant to leave Dubai by 5:15am but they left by 6:48am, on getting to Istanbul I had to get a new boarding ticket to TRNC, they wasted my time for close to an hour and they were well aware my flight already started checking in. On getting to the gate I wasn’t allowed access, was told it was closed. Pegasus never took responsibility for this and made me pay for another ticket to my destination. Not to talk of the bad customer service who use the opportunity of not understanding English to act badly to passengers and ignore us. They also spoilt my luggage.
RouteDubai to Ercan via Istanbul
Date FlownDecember 2021

"simply do not deserve customers"

Trip Verified | I can safely say this company is by far the absolute worst when it comes to forward facing staff at the airport. We witnessed people in tears being refused help at Istanbul airport as they were having trouble with their paperwork and the lack of internet in the airport for those trying to use their phones. The staff refused those they choose not to deal with and quickly spoke amongst themselves to be sure their colleagues would not help those selected people as well - passengers were timed out of check in by this horrendous behaviour. I have never ever seen such diabolical behaviour with airport staff. We missed our flight despite being 2 hrs before departure, another man had been there since day before and lost two tickets, countless others having to form a large queue at ticket help desk to re buy tickets - please really look at your options before choosing this disgraceful company - they simply do not deserve customers.
RouteLondon to Bodrum via Istanbul
Date FlownDecember 2021

"Change the name from Pegasus to Pega-bus!"

(Iraq)

Not Verified | I had a flight from Manchester to Erbil via (Sabiha Gökçen airport) SAW. My flight delayed by about 12 hours at Manchester airport - then, my flight delay at my connecting point was 24 hours! My bag was not transited to the next airport, instead, I had to buy Turkish visa and then check in and out to change my bag! Worst airline ever! Change the name from Pegasus to Pega-bus! A bus is a better than this airline indeed!
RouteManchester to Erbil
Date FlownNovember 2021

"Had a delay of more than 9 hours"

(Albania)

Trip Verified | Had a delay of more than 9 hours. Completely understandable that weather conditions made this happen. But the irony is that for 5 hours in a row they made delay announcement for 1 hour only. So they kept the entire crew next to the gate. And by 4 o'clock in the morning they offered refreshments to us and told us flight wont happen at a minimum until 8am in the morning.
Routeİstanbul to Pristina
Date FlownNovember 2021

"so many better airlines"

Trip Verified |  Worst experience with Pegasus Airlines, please do not book the airline. It’s not worth the price paid for it. My flight had been delayed by 7.5 hours from Sebiha Airport in Istanbul to Kayesari Airport. There was absolutely no information conveyed about the same. The staff were not exactly approachable. On my return flight, there was a delay yet again. There are so many better airlines
RouteIstanbul to Kayesari
Date FlownNovember 2021

"just headache and waste of time"

(Ukraine)

Trip Verified | Last time using this airline. My first airplane was late 10 hours reached Istanbul, to understand that i have to wait 24 hours to take my other flight. No one cared about us, no hotel, no food, they gave us nothing just headache and waste of time and ruining our vacation.
RouteKharkiv to Beirut via Istanbul
Date FlownNovember 2021

"worst experience I have had"

(Cyprus)

Trip Verified | We arrived at the airport 1.5 hours before check in with my husband and 2 kids, age 3 and 6. We queued for 20 minutes at a very slow check in where they informed us that out PCR tests should be in printed form and not on our phones. I said that we were not informed about that and that were on a holiday for 2 nights without printers. The lady with her little English was rude telling us that everyone else knew about this except us. She told is to go at a shop 10 meters away were we could print our tests and so we did. We got back 5 minutes after only to tell is that check in is closed and we should buy new tickets for the next flight, while she was walking away with her back on us. And so we bought new tickets for the flight 4 hours later. When checkin was open for the next flight we waited for 20 mins where they informed us that our PCR tests do not have a QR code on them and they will not accept us on the flight. We paid a private clinic to come to the hotel and do the tests and due to lack of information from both the company this happened. We managed to find our QR codes and go print them AGAIN . Communicating in English was very hard , and everyone was rude and did not seem to want to help or be u understanding. This is the worst experience I have had and I will never be back.
RouteIstanbul to Lefkosa