Pegasus Airlines

"The airline did pay for the damage fairly"

Not Verified | I have previously given a review indicating my luggage was damaged. I couldn't find that review to amend it. The airline did pay for the damage fairly and I thank them for it. Also, I changed my rating for the cabin staff. My previous rating was for the Stockholm-Istanbul flight with the same airline.
RouteAntalya, Turkey to Stockholm, Sweden
Date FlownOctober 2022

"by far the worst airline"

Trip Verified | This is by far the worst airline I have seen while traveling international they changed my gate last minute and I was running back and fourth trying to find my gate because they changed it last minute during boarding. They don’t care about there customers and only care about the money. I was running in the airport, employees are very rude and unprofessional they don’t even speak English. Pegasus employees did not help me find my gate I had asked them is this the right airline they told me flight was changed so we don’t know with a very little English. By far the worst experience for 400 dollar ticket one way to London. I will never purchase again as I almost missed my flight due to the lack of last minute changes.
RouteIstanbul to London Stansted
Date FlownNovember 2022

"They ruined my entire vacation"

(Poland)

Not Verified | The worst airline in the world. 2 weeks ago I was flying with them, my luggage was lost. I had in my luggage the medications necessary for my life because I'm chronically ill. Moreover, in my suitcase I had the things necessary for my work, because of their lack, I incur material losses. They ignore e-mails. I've been calling them for a week, they expose me to the costs of making calls abroad. My suitcase still hasn't arrived, although they promised to send it 72 hours after it went missing and arrive at the hotel within the next 2 days. 16 days have passed and the suitcases are still gone. They ruined my entire vacation!
RouteSweden to Turkey
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"Just had a lovely flight"

Trip Verified | Just had a lovely flight from Manchester to Dalaman. Crew, service faultless. Only thing it was a night flight and captain had the heating a bit high. But well done Pegasus.
RouteManchester to Dalaman
Date FlownOctober 2022

"a very pleasant flight"

(Turkey)

Trip Verified | Punctual take-off and landing. Perfect ground service and cabin crew. Seating might have been better but not a major problem for a short haul. Overall, a very pleasant flight for a very good price. Surely recommended.
RouteBodrum to Ankara
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"We lost time and money"

(Lebanon)

Trip Verified | We were on our honeymoon, my husband and I arrived to the counter where our tickets are issued. we previously booked and paid tickets for both of us months ago. However, when we arrived at the counter, they said that there is no place for us on the plane because we didn't book seats, we only booked tickets. They were overbooked. but this is not our problem! we paid for our tickets! They issued a ticket for me but not for my husband! we explained that we are on honeymoon we cannot go separately - they forced us to transit for 10 hours in Istanbul before going to Cappadocia. So we arrived to Cappadocia at 11PM instead of 10 AM! The staff was very disrespectful and didn't offer any help. We lost time and money.
RouteAntalya to Kayseri
Date FlownAugust 2022

"Catching hype on Russian tourists"

(Russian Federation)

Not Verified | The dates and times of departure were changed three times on direct and return tickets. As a result, daytime flights were canceled and night flights were left, which initially cost less. Don't buy expensive day tickets, it's a lure, they will cancel them anyway and you will be forced to change tickets for night flights. They will make you do it. Lost baggage containing life-saving medication for a child with epilepsy. The baggage arrived at the airport the next day. They refused to promptly bring baggage from the airport. I had to pay for prompt delivery by taxi. In flight, they did not give free water to either children or the elderly. Bottle of water 200gr. - 2 euros. The senior of team of flight attendants answered - show in the rules where it says about free water.. On the return flight, they checked in a stroller for a 2-year-old child as transit baggage, despite the fact that we warned at check-in that a stroller is needed when transferring. The child was forced to sleep in arms during a 9-hour layover in Antalya. Representatives of the airline do not decide anything. The staff is low qualified. No service. Airplanes are packed. Catching hype on Russian tourists in the current situation.
RouteMoscow to Nicosia via Antalya
Date FlownMay 2022

"surprised about the performance of Pegasus"

Trip Verified | After reading all these reviews here I have been a little suspicious to book Pegasus to Istanbul. Anyhow all my business contacts are on the Asian side and to get from the new IST airport to the Asian side can take longer than the flight to there. I have been surprised about the performance of Pegasus. Flights are dammed on time. The first low-cost-airline for quite a while which is scheduling their flights that the last round-trip of the day is still on time. I booked me seats in exit rows which are offering a little more space so I was fine. The processes are quite well organized and in SAW my bag was on the belt before I could even arrive there. The bar service is ok. You can buy warm meals and beverages. Price are a little on the high side an the need to improve the payment system. The fact that 3 credit cards issued by German and Irish banks have been rejected which have been used in Turkey and Germany before and after with no problem needs to be changed.
AircraftA320 Neo, A320
RouteHamburg to Istanbul SAW
Date FlownJune 2022

"Very bad service on board"

Not Verified | Very bad service on board. You feel you are in market not a flight all during the flight selling product. Just to test them i asked for a tap glass of water, they refuse that and ask me to pay £2 for small bottle.
RouteLondon to Istanbul
Date FlownMay 2022

"buggy outdated payment system"

(Israel)

Trip Verified | Pegasus has buggy outdated payment system. We had to register and to pay for our pet (small dog). The only way to register is to call them and then to pay via phone. Pegasus rep will ask you for a first 8 digits of your credit card and will transfer you to the automatic dial system to complete the details via phone. And then your nightmare will come true. The phone system will return an random error during typing your credit card. Pegasus reps are aware of this bug and then advise your to continue typing again and again. However, it doesn't work - after 8 expensive phone calls and 24 tries to type the credit card details it failed. We typed carefully and tried 2 working cards - it was definitely the bug in the system. There was no alternative way of payment! Another Pegasus rep advised me to arrive earlier and tried to pay at the counter (praying no other pets will be at the flight because the limit is 3!). There was no senior supervisor to resolve this issue. A bonus line - people got stuck at the airport with their luggage because they accepted only credit card, no cash option. I helped other travelers paying with my credit card for their extra luggage. Each time we called we got different price for the pet ! 70 or 140 USD. During the final call a rep said it is 70 USD for sure, but in the airport they said 140! But during the payment their system changed it back to 70. Resume: if you flight with no luggage, pets etc it should be OK. Otherwise - stay away from this company.
RouteTel Aviv to Moscow via Istanbul