Pegasus Airlines

"I missed my connection"

Trip Verified | The departure time was 5am, the flight was on time but the plane decided to wait for latecomers. We waited 2 hour in the departure lounge and then another 30 minutes in the plane. The captain tried to reassure everyone that we would make up the time. I missed my connection. Many people were ushered to hotel which took 1 hour before we got there. the reception at Miracle hotel was passable but the restaurant staff were arrogant to the point where they refused access to the Pegasus travellers. We were made to sit and wait.
RouteKarachi to Dalaman via Istanbul
Date FlownMarch 2022

"Would never recommend it"

Trip Verified | Would never recommend it. No service no management just catastrophic from Sabiha Goecken Airport Istanbul. Very long queues no one supporting, very rude staff. No one knows where to go, what to do. Worst service ever.
RouteStuttgart to Istanbul
Date FlownFebruary 2022

" will still recommend this airline given the price!"

(Malaysia)

Trip Verified | Check-in is seamless using one of the kiosk. The baggage tag was also printed by the kiosk. Then head to the baggage drop area. The flight itself was okay. Have to pay extra for everything - pretty much like Ryanair in Europe or AirAsia in South East Asia. Inattentive flight attendants, they look unhappy to do their work. It gets you from point A to B. Period. I will still recommend this airline given the price!
RouteIstanbul to Dubai
Date FlownFebruary 2022

"Had two nice flights today"

Trip Verified | Had two nice flights today. Needed to get from Bucharest to Stansted. Was much cheaper to do this trip via Istanbul than any direct flight. I also has 5 hours to see Istanbul. So seemed to be nice aircraft. Modern trim. Comfortable seats. I had 3 seats to myself on both flights. Nice friendly staff with a smile. Nice food at reasonable prices. All on time except we had to hold for 15 minutes at Stansted. Don't normally review anything but thought this airline had some bad reviews so maybe they have improved.
AircraftBoeing 737-800 / A320
RouteBucharest to Stansted via Istanbul
Date FlownJanuary 2022

"Avoid at all costs!"

Trip Verified | Avoid at all costs! Flight cancelled. No SMS or email sent to inform us. No reason given by counter staff. All customers helplines telephone numbers either do not answer or speak in Turkish only. Staff extremely unhelpful. Missed flight connection to London and incurred additional hotel night in Istanbul. No hotel/food voucher given. They are cheap for a reason! You have been warned.
RouteKaysari to London via Istanbul
Date FlownJanuary 2022

"the most unprofessional airline"

(Qatar)

Not Verified | We paid for the seat for better leg space. But the staff name at the check in counter cancelled our seat and we were sent to the supervisor who was equally rude . After which we have to mail the airline for the refund to which also there is no response. This is the most unprofessional airline. If the seat has been cancelled by your staff for what so ever reason isn’t it your duty to refund it back . Why should we write a separate mail and keep waiting for our refund.
RouteIstanbul to Doha

"Worst airline ever"

(Cyprus)

Not Verified | Worst airline ever. I was driven to tears by this airline, disappointed lots of passengers. I also vowed never to use them again. The flight was meant to leave Dubai by 5:15am but they left by 6:48am, on getting to Istanbul I had to get a new boarding ticket to TRNC, they wasted my time for close to an hour and they were well aware my flight already started checking in. On getting to the gate I wasn’t allowed access, was told it was closed. Pegasus never took responsibility for this and made me pay for another ticket to my destination. Not to talk of the bad customer service who use the opportunity of not understanding English to act badly to passengers and ignore us. They also spoilt my luggage.
RouteDubai to Ercan via Istanbul
Date FlownDecember 2021

"simply do not deserve customers"

Trip Verified | I can safely say this company is by far the absolute worst when it comes to forward facing staff at the airport. We witnessed people in tears being refused help at Istanbul airport as they were having trouble with their paperwork and the lack of internet in the airport for those trying to use their phones. The staff refused those they choose not to deal with and quickly spoke amongst themselves to be sure their colleagues would not help those selected people as well - passengers were timed out of check in by this horrendous behaviour. I have never ever seen such diabolical behaviour with airport staff. We missed our flight despite being 2 hrs before departure, another man had been there since day before and lost two tickets, countless others having to form a large queue at ticket help desk to re buy tickets - please really look at your options before choosing this disgraceful company - they simply do not deserve customers.
RouteLondon to Bodrum via Istanbul
Date FlownDecember 2021

"Change the name from Pegasus to Pega-bus!"

(Iraq)

Not Verified | I had a flight from Manchester to Erbil via (Sabiha Gökçen airport) SAW. My flight delayed by about 12 hours at Manchester airport - then, my flight delay at my connecting point was 24 hours! My bag was not transited to the next airport, instead, I had to buy Turkish visa and then check in and out to change my bag! Worst airline ever! Change the name from Pegasus to Pega-bus! A bus is a better than this airline indeed!
RouteManchester to Erbil
Date FlownNovember 2021

"Had a delay of more than 9 hours"

(Albania)

Trip Verified | Had a delay of more than 9 hours. Completely understandable that weather conditions made this happen. But the irony is that for 5 hours in a row they made delay announcement for 1 hour only. So they kept the entire crew next to the gate. And by 4 o'clock in the morning they offered refreshments to us and told us flight wont happen at a minimum until 8am in the morning.
Routeİstanbul to Pristina