Pacific Airlines

"ticket didn’t have the luggage tag"

(Vietnam)

Trip Verified | When I checked in, I had my checked bag but the staff at the counter didn’t put the name tag on my ticket. I was busy to fill in the medical declaration form at that time, so I didn’t notice my ticket didn’t have the luggage tag on until I got into airplane. I informed a flight attendant that my ticket didn’t have the tag and she told me that I would receive the assistance when I landed. Once I landed, I got all my luggage. I follow the exit and one of their staff stopped me and asked me the tag. I told them that I didn’t get the tag on my ticket since I checked in. Instead of telling me to wait and double checked, he kept saying that I must lose my tag somewhere and I should have checked my bag. Even I kept explaining to him what happened, he ignored me and refused to let me out of the airport. I asked him what documents did he need me to present to proof that the bag I was carrying belonged to me. When I’m starting getting annoyed and telling him off by his attitude, his colleague came to support him and behave like I was making it become a big deal. You are being rude to your customers and ask your customers to understand your rude language?
RoutePhu Quoc to Ho Chi Minh City