Jazeera Airways

"worst customer service ever"

(Kuwait)

Not Verified | Worst experience and they are so late they made us wait for 3 hours going and coming. There’s no respect to the elderly and everyone is complaining about the delay and that’s a shame for Kuwait! It’s my first and last time traveling with Jazeera airways, the worst customer service ever.
RouteMuscat to Kuwait
Date FlownAugust 2022

"lack of customer care"

Trip Verified | If you are keen to lose your baggage and being treated as cattle go fo it! The airline managed to load my bag to Pakistan (as it turned out eventually), although I was going to Kuwait. Contact with customer care was only possible via expensive international phone call number. Lost and found did not work at all! I was only able to get my luggage back with the help of the baggage handling service at the airport of departure upon my return. It took 19 days to retrieve my luggage and the airline wasn´t even willing to return it to my home! Cabin was smelly and uncomfortable, Cabin Crew unfriendly! A smile would have done it, really! The most disappointing is the lack of customer care! If something goes wrong, be sure, they WILL let you down!!!
RouteJeddah to Kuwait
Date FlownJune 2022

Jazeera Airways customer review

(Pakistan)

Trip Verified | Most pathetic airline ever. My flight was from Dammam to Lahore via Kuwait. My flight got delayed 5hrs and when I reach Kuwait, they told me that there is no flight from Kuwait to Lahore. I am stuck at airport and don't know what to do - they are giving lame excuses.
RouteDammam to Lahore via Kuwait
Date FlownJuly 2022

"my first and last flight with them"

(Kuwait)

Trip Verified | If you ever wanted to feel like a sardine then this is surely the airline for you. They have sunk so low in the low cost airline industry. The tickets weren't even cheap, its my first and last flight with them. For your own sanity do not book with this airline the stress of airline travel plus covid is not worth it. I should also mention their airport is beyond pathetic and also crammed, and they have one bathroom in the arrival section for hundreds of people.
RouteKuwait to Istanbul
Date FlownMarch 2022

"refused me check in for a PCR test"

Trip Verified | Worst airways ever, after booked I called them they said don't need PCR test for Dhaka to London. So I went for check in, gave them my vaccine certificate and locator form but they refused me check in for a PCR test. Tried to call customer service but they were closed that time. Later contacted them by phone and email, sent them all proof but now they saying I went there without a vaccine certificate and locator form which is not true. I had a print copy and digital copy too.
RouteDhaka to London via Kuwait
Date FlownOctober 2021

"forced me to pay for PCR on the arrival"

Trip Verified | On the day of departure the check in staff forced me to pay for PCR on the arrival at Kuwait International airport. This was not Kuwait Government requirement for entry at all. After long discussion and argument I decided to pay. Unfortunately, upon arrival at Kuwait International PCR test clinic at T5 surprisingly told I need to pay to have my PCR done. Despite of showing them all the receipts still refused as they said I did not pay. So I paid again. Then I started to contact Aljazeera Airways for my refund which is until the time of writing this review I haven't heard anything from them.
RouteLondon to Kuwait
Date FlownSeptember 2021

"This is the worst airline"

Trip Verified | This is the worst airline I have ever encountered in my life. We went to go check-in the bags onto the aircraft. When we were asked by the check-in attendant if we had any liquids in our bags that we are checking into the aircraft (NOT carry-on bags). We told him we have a bottle of zam zam water (less than 5L). He told us to take it out and it’s not allowed to take it into the aircraft, so we explained to him that we have travelled onto many flights around the world and that it’s allowed to take liquids into your check-in bags and not the carry-on. In which he rudely replied and said zam zam water isn’t allowed to leave the country. In which I replied to him and told him to look directly behind him because the rule board is literally hanged right behind him, and it states that over 10L isn’t allowed, but up to 5L is allowed to take in check in bags. He said he won’t give us our passports back and said that he will cancel our boarding passes to deny us from flying. Arguments started to happen and many of the other workers started to get involved and at this point we were being deliberately delayed from our air flight and a lot of yelling was directed towards us. I asked the check-in attendant to talk to his manager in which he replied that he doesn’t have a boss, and I will only speak to him. He did in fact cancel our boarding passes even though he isn’t allowed to, and we had to involve airport security to re-activate our boarding passes just 5 minutes before the flight took off (we almost missed it). I will only give 1 stars because I can’t give 0. I truly do not recommend this horrible airline.
RouteJeddah to Dubai via Kuwait
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"letting its customer struggle"

(Brazil)

Trip Verified | Hyderabad to Istanbul via Kuwait. Connecting airport closed due to coronavirus, and I flew back to my home country already, and so there's no possible way for me to make the trip. The problem: I cancelled my ticket, and Jazeera did not acknowledge it. There were no cancellation emails, no indication to customer support, and no refunds from the cancellation, which is completely out of my control. These are trying times for everybody, but Jazeera is letting its customer struggle even more. As a student, the cost of the ticket I bought is quite high, and I needed it to transit home. Not refunding this ticket will cost me many work weeks.
RouteHyderabad to Istanbul via Kuwait
Date FlownApril 2020

"horrible customer service"

(Qatar)

Not Verified | Doha to Dubai via Kuwait. The most horrible customer service and airline ever. It is a scam. I purchased the ticket from Expedia and I didn't realize that no baggage was allowed (my fault). I would have never imagined that no baggage was allowed because of the high price. They forced me to pay QR 140 for the extra baggage and QR 50 per kg each way. When you calculate the cost of the flight plus the the extra baggage it ends up a lot more expensive than a prime 5 star airline. Instead I got this cheap airline for a lot more.
RouteDoha to Dubai via Kuwait

"No problem at all"

Not Verified | Our flight from Kathmandu to Gatwick via Kuwait was fantastic, no delay in fact we reached half hour earlier than scheduled time. Cabin crew were very helpful. You need to buy food in the plane and it’s not expensive. Seat were very comfortable. Staff on the security checking in Kuwait were friendly. No problem at all.
AircraftA320neo