Jazeera Airways

"Avoid this airline if possible"

Trip Verified | Avoid this airline if possible. Especially avoid booking directly with the airline website. I live in the UK. They cancelled the flights I had booked from Luxor to Amman. They sent an email with text pretending to be a schedule change. It was not clear that they had cancelled the flight from Luxor and the moved us to the next flight 5 days after our original departure date. That email mentioned nothing about my options to cancel and get a refund. Emailing them did not help. I never got any replies. I went to their website, where I was given an option to cancel flight and get full refund. I clicked on that but nothing happened. Later on I was not even presented with this option. I tried to use their WhatsApp chat service (using two different WhatsApp accounts). Their chat bot would never let me connect to a human to discuss my issue. In one conversation their chat bot cancelled my tickets with a penalty even though I had never agreed to such a cancellation. Calling their Kuwait-based call centre also did not help. International Call lasted 30min but the person on the other side advised me to wait for a response. This response never came. Further emails also did not get any response from the airline. A month later I was in Egypt for my 7 day trip. To resolve this issue, I had to go to the Jazeera Airways office in Luxor in person and spend hours of my time that otherwise would have been spent on tourism. Only after visiting their office in person and taking video evidence of the complaint that I got my money back! Given all this delay, I also lost money due to changes in the exchange rate (roughly 2 months between booking and the refund) Previously, I have flown from London to India when they flew to the UK. Their cabin was very uncomfortable for such a long-haul flight with a connection in Kuwait.
RouteLuxor to Amman via Kuwait
Date FlownApril 2023

"flight staff is very nice and helpful"

(China)

Trip Verified | The flight staff is very nice and helpful, airplane is pretty clean. Barely any delays. Very cheap. They need to improve their online Customer service. (I called them and messaged them on WhatsApp many times in a week but they only attended my call once at the very end. International calling wasted a lot of my money) Their part of the Kuwait airport is very claustrophobic. It’s very boring because it was very limited on stores. And snacks and fast food was very expensive. - they don’t serve snacks( I shouldn’t complain about this because the flight being cheap makes up for it). You have to order food for the flight 24 hours before the flight with money. They have something called Jazeerascreens which is a flight entertainment website that you can access with their on plane wifi. Awesome replacement to save money, but it only works on phones and didn’t work on my laptop.
RouteDubai to Islamabad via Kuwait
Date FlownJuly 2023

"Worst flight ever"

Not Verified | Worst flight ever, cancelled flight after waiting for 6 7 hours at airport. Instead of arranging another flight they just add credits to account and ask to book another jazeera flight which is 5 days later. No other option given nor any refund. Don't waste your money on this.
RouteRiyadh to Bangalore via Kuwait
Date FlownJune 2023

"No one picks up the phone"

(Saudi Arabia)

Trip Verified | A piece of advice, NEVER opt for Jazeera Airways even if your life is at stake. I booked a flight for 15 June which, a few days later, was cancelled without anyone speaking with me. I tried to cancel the flight and request a refund and that refund went to credit which is only usable through their customer care. THERE CUSTOMER CARE IS NONEXISTENT. No local office in Riyadh, No one picks up the phone, the phone numbers on their website don't work, and no one replies on their official WhatsApp. Close your business Jazeera, you cant operate this at all.
RouteRiyadh to Karachi via Kuwait
Date FlownJune 2023

"Please avoid this airline"

Trip Verified | This is the worst airline I've ever travelled with. They cancelled our flight without providing us an alternative connection or refund. They were not reachable through any attempts of contacting them (phone, email, social media). We had to personally go to the local office in Nepal to get a hold of them and get a new connection. This new connection had a layover for four hours in Kuwait, where there was no possibility to smoke, leave the terminal with very limited options or rest comfortably. When we talked to the terminal manager he referred us to the Jazeera Airways team who couldn't help us with any of our concerns. Very disappointing. Will never fly again. Please avoid this airline!
RouteKathmandu to Istanbul via Kuwait
Date FlownApril 2023

"Poor service at airport and onboard"

Trip Verified | Poor service at airport and onboard, improper communication, poor welfare facilities. I don't know how they running flight service like this. Worse than a busy meat market
RouteKuwait to Cochin
Date FlownMarch 2023

"Never flying on Jazeera again"

(Kuwait)

Trip Verified | Worst airline, worst crew, worst airport and worst experience. The flight was delayed for 3 hours and a half, staff is unprofessional and rude. Aircraft is old and uncomfortable. Never flying on Jazeera again.
RouteKuwait to Jeddah
Date FlownFebruary 2023

"never on time"

(Georgia)

Trip Verified | The worst airline. Always always late and never on time. A 5 hour layover is now delayed to a 9 hour layover. Also the lounge, it’s like 4 tables and doesn’t even have a bathroom.
RouteHyderabad to Tbilisi via Kuwait
Date FlownJanuary 2023

"not knowing my flight was cancelled"

Trip Verified | They cancelled my flight and sent me one email with "flight change" instead of flight cancellation. Usually, a change is a departure time change on less than an hour this was a full three-day change or original departure date cancellation. I arrived at IST to check in not knowing my flight was cancelled from Jan 10 to Jan 13. One email, with another dozen soliciting me for upgrades and other fee-based items. And a three-day difference is a Jan 10 cancellation. This caused all kinds of issues downstream with my hotels, had to book another flight, and so on.
RouteIstanbul to Dubai via Kuwait
Date FlownJanuary 2023

"very bad experience"

Not Verified | Very worst airport staff, cabin staff, very unclean, very bad experience, no punctuality, no manners to senior citizen, please don't prefer or use this airlines.
RouteOman to Cochin via Kuwait