Jazeera Airways

"smallest and worst terminal"

(Saudi Arabia)

Not Verified | The Jazeera terminal is the smallest and worst terminal. I had a 7 hour stay to catch my flight to Jeddah from Kuwait. There are not enough chairs to sit. I had 2 children with me who couldn't sleep anywhere. The business lounge has no facility to take rest/sleep like Flat Chairs.
RouteJeddah to Kuwait
Date FlownNovember 2019

"this 2 hours we were in stress"

Trip Verified | Kochi to Kuwait. I had a bad experience from the Jazeera airways on 23/11/19. My mother who is 64 years and going to Kuwait, while check in from the counter they said her to wait as they found some issues in ticket payment. I was there outside and I am the one did online payment. Every one knows that they will issue ticket only after the payment confirmation (money also withdrawn from my account). So i really don't know that why they waited my mother and me more than 2 hours .. she was very anxious too. I don't want to see my mother in that stage so i spoke to them that i am ready to pay the cash again but still they not agreed and told me to wait. Then they took from me debit and credit card to confirm it. Its ok for me as i was available there, otherwise it will be again a problem. After 2 hours of waiting they said everything is clear. But this 2 hours we were in stress.
RouteKochi to Kuwait
Date FlownNovember 2019

"not refunded a single penny"

(Kuwait)

Trip Verified | Kuwait to Beirut. I booked for Jazeera Airways and reached the airport 2:30 hrs prior to departure there was a lot of rush in the airport and when my turn reached to check in 40 minutes prior to departure the counter was closed for me and 2 other passengers and not allowing us to check in or at least for me get my bags dropped only as I checked in online. Tried hard for getting into the plane but no luck, when returning back to home they started calling my name to go to the counter and board the plane again went to there but nobody was there and paid more than the ticket price to fly with another carrier. I was not refunded a single penny of the 122 KWD (400 USD). BTW they say a light meal or a snack is included on the plane didn't got even a cup of water unless I paid for it.
RouteKuwait to Beirut
Date FlownAugust 2019

"The worst ever experience"

(Qatar)

Trip Verified | Doha to Amman via Kuwait. The worst ever experience with international flight. Delays from the beginning to the end of the whole trip. Small transit halls limited to the gates some times. Delays vary from 3 hours to more than one day if the connection flight is missed due to the delay. Have to argue with company representatives to solve the rescheduling the missing flight. Keep on insisting on the partial refund which were not enough to cover a replacement flight.
RouteDoha to Amman via Kuwait
Date FlownJuly 2019

"I'll never fly them again"

(Kuwait)

Trip Verified | Flight to Cairo yesterday was delayed by 5 hours. Flight to Kuwait today was delayed by 6 hours. They never inform you of the delays, despite having my email and mobile. Flew one leg with my mother, who is 90. They made me pay for a wheelchair for her, and then I had to push it myself because their employee never showed up. My business class seat was broken and wouldn't recline. My attempts to express my concerns to the airline officials fell on deaf ears, they simply couldn't care less. Based on my first hand experience, I would advise any self respecting traveller to avoid this airline. I'll never fly them again.
RouteKuwait to Cairo
Date FlownJuly 2019

"so much disregard to customers"

(Kuwait)

Trip Verified | Kuwait City to Dubai with Jazeera Airways. 12 hours before the flight and they have already delayed it twice. For such a short flight, it’s really bad. Customer service told me this always happens. Based on other reviews - it seems like it. Stay away. Whoever owns this airline seems really keen on running the business to the ground. So much disregard to customers!
RouteKuwait City to Dubai
Date FlownApril 2019

"worst airline experience"

(Qatar)

Trip Verified | Dubai to Kuwait. The worst airline experienced. I will never ever fly again with Jazeera. Original flight should be 2am but move to 4:30 then move to 6:30. I ask why they have change the schedules and the lady in the counter didn’t give any answer. I will never recommend this Jazeera to all my colleagues.
RouteDubai to Kuwait
Date FlownApril 2019

"worst international flight"

Trip Verified | Dubai to Ahmadabad via Kuwait. The worst international flight i ever had. The cabin crew didn't even welcomed us well on board. My flight got delayed for 3 hours. I already did web check in the morning and they call me in noon saying that my flight is canceled. They were fooling me! Anyhow i asked to manager and got a flight 2 hours prior which led me to long layover in Kuwait. When i entered the flight the attendants didn't welcome us warmly as they were busy in their "own work". After on boarding they dont even ask for a packed water bottle. For the whole flight i was hungry and even tough it was an international flight, i didn't got a meal though tickets says they will offer me. The floor was messy of flight and the seats were not comfortable. really dint prefer or recommend anyone to fly with Jazeera. Worst Flight!
RouteDubai to Ahmadabad via Kuwait
Date FlownDecember 2018

"Worst service ever"

Trip Verified | Jeddah to Mumbai via Kuwait. Not recommended if travelling with children. Worst service ever experienced by airline and in-flight staff. No declaration of meal included or not included on ticket. Also no information on baggage check-in counter staff. Restrictions for entry to duty free at Kuwait airport. No support from ground staff at Kuwait airport.
RouteJeddah to Mumbai via Kuwait
Date FlownNovember 2018

"block access to duty free"

(Kuwait)

Trip Verified | Kuwait to Dubai. I have always used Jazeera and was satisfied except when they introduced this new terminal and block the access to duty free, it feels like you are in temporary jail and forbidden from all other services such as lounge etc. I will never use Jazeera again unless they allow access between terminals - this too bad
RouteKuwait to Dubai