HK Express

HK Express customer review

HongKong-Xiamen-Hong Kong on time for both flights. Good service from FAs for such a short flight (only an hour) with meals served in a bit rush. The only comment is they always use the remote aprons in Hong Kong Airport and wasted time in transferring by bus to the plane.

HK Express customer review

HKG-BKK-HKG and HKG-KOJ-HKG. It give me a very good impressions. Cabin very clean and new the flight attendants are polite. The food is delicious

HK Express customer review

My trip BKK-HKG-BKK. Cabin very clean and new food is hot and delicious. All cabin crew are very polite.

HK Express customer review

BKK-HKG return. Although the television was not in use during the flight from Bangkok to Hong Kong the flight attendants are very polite. The food is delicious. New 737-800 aircraft and the cabin very clean. Highly recommended.

HK Express customer review

First time on this new airline to Chengdu from HK. Embraer used on this flight was quite new with decent legroom. Flight departed on time. Hot meal was served and taste average. The flight attendents were professional and courteous. The multi-lingual flight attendent used on this flight was a nice touch. I would recommend this airline to passengers who travel from HK to mainland China.

HK Express customer review

I flown both of their Emb170 (HKG-HGH-HKG) and B737-800 (HKG-NGB) Very Comfortable aircraft. Inflight service - "Simply the best" 2hrs flight hot meal was served and their cabin crew are friendly and cheerful as well. As I remember on my last year trip to HGH the Flight purser could even speak 4 languages to serve their passengers from China and Europe. I was impressed.

HK Express customer review

HKG-CNX rtn with the family. Very impressed although the ticket for my 20mth old seemed a bit expensive with adult fare being charged until I queried it later. Leather seats and pitch comfy the little Embraer even managed to load my mountain bike. Special meals no problem. All staff pleasant and helpful. Flight was delayed ex HKG due to an aircraft computer glitch but at least the Captain had our safety as a priority! A five star airline.