Corsair

Corsair customer review

Our flight from Montreal to Paris was a great experience and an example of superior customer service. When we checked in at Trudeau I inquired about TGVair. The person at the counter was quick to give us tickets for the shuttle between Orly and Massy TGV. She also put priority tags on our bags so that we would get them as quickly as possible when we landed. That was the case and we were in plenty of time for our train at Massy. All tolled it took us an hour and ten minutes from the time we touched down to sitting at the train station. Now that is efficient. There was a little waiting before boarding that seemed unnecessary and the food is not that good but edible. One thing that they do is serve children first which was fantastic for my 4 year old son. The ticket price is unbeatable and I would challenge anyone to find a lower price for Montreal-Paris in July. I will definitely be using this airline in the future.

(British Virgin Islands)

Purchased 2 tickets in Grand Large class from St. Martin to Paris round trip. Nowhere in the options displayed are you told that you leave from Grand Case airport in St. Martin. You are not told that you change not only planes but airlines as well in Point A Pitre Guadeloupe. Passengers should know these facts before they purchase their tickets. We rushed to Grand Case to find out that the flight we were on had been cancelled. This left us with 4 hours to kill in SXM and a 30 minute connection in PTP. Luckily our luggage made it. We will not travel on Corsair again if we can avoid it. The service on board was not the best. The seats left a lot to desire their video equipment and headsets are old fashioned. The food was not that great either.

Corsair customer review

First time on this airline was quite hesitant at first but price was too good to let go. Flew from Montreal to Paris and back on 747. Checked in luggage and had a carry on. On the way to Paris - sat on upper deck On the way back lower deck far back on an aisle seat. Both flights on time (Paris flight was actually early). No trouble with luggage. Food was decent with excellent staff. Overall very nice experience - would definitely recommend.

Corsair customer review

My wife and I flew business class to Paris from Miami this past month. We found the service to be excellent. The lounges at both airports were spacious well stocked and service personnel to be friendly and very helpful. While we had not heard a great deal about the airline prior to our trip we were quite impressed and would certainly utilize it again in the future.

Corsair customer review

YUL-CDG. First at check-in I had to wait but staff were friendly. VIP Lounge crowded lots of food choice drinks. and computers available. Was not hungry but soup cheese sandwiches all available. Boarding was chaotic they asked families with children first and Business passengers to follow. What an awful experience had to queue for a long time after children. Very old 747 cabin and plane staff in Classe Grand Large friendly. Nice IFE system with many choices of movies but we had little space. Food was tasteless and I wanted to sleep. Baggage delivery was quick. Corsair needs to update the planes and the Classe Grand large.

Corsair customer review

Montreal-Paris and back with Corsair was a very poor experience. It is very much a child friendly airline so very noisy throughout the flight. Food not so good and the service was average. My problem is with the airline changing aircraft's without any notice beforehand and therefore my seat reservation. I found out at check-in at which point nothing else was available and I ended up in middle seat as the aircraft was full to capacity. Very long return flight-9 hrs including wait for take-off lane in Orly (45 mins) and another wait for parking lane at arrival in Dorval (45 mins). Orly airport is a nightmare: conflicting info long lines with little management confused staff unmanned desks and uncooperative staff.

Corsair customer review

Corsairfly Miami-Orly roundtrip was a good experience inflight tourist class both ways. Seats as comfortable as could be expected (on Airbus) food was okay. No movie on overnight flight to Paris but that was a good thing as the cabin was very quiet. Check in at Orly is a nightmare as was security.

Corsair customer review

Booked online no problems - Paris Orly to Montréal return in "Grand Large". At Orly - the checkin service very poor - they said there were no window seats so I took an aisle - once at my seat - the attendant said the whole row was free! Went to board the plane early boarding for "Grand Large" and was told by the staff/person at the gate that the "Grand Large" section was not ready and I had to wait. Finally after waiting 30 minutes I asked another person at the gate and she said there was no problem to board. All the luggage of "Grand Large" did not make it - arrived 4 days later.

Corsair customer review

I recently booked a flight from Montreal to Paris with Corsairfly and up till yesterday I was happy with their customer service and price. Last night I went onto their website and I entered my reservation number (wanted to see if I have a supper on flight or not) only to find out that the seat reservations that I had (purposely reserved early to get a good seats) was completely discarded. The company decided to use a smaller plane from a 747 to an Airbus and because of this I now no longer have my seats available to me. I now had no choice but to recontact the company myself only to have them advise me that I have to choose seats over the wing - the only ones left. They never contacted me and I can only imagine what sort of impact this would of had on me if I had found this out on the day of my departure. My group reservation would have been scattered through out the plane. I am aware that the seating is not guaranteed but come on! I am disappointed that they didn't even try to remedy the situation nor did they apologize.

Corsair customer review

ORY to SXM and return via PTP. Excellent flight confortable seats good food and drinks services during the flight. Inflight entertainment very good. Staff quality of service rated very good. Ticket price unbeatable !