Corsair

Corsair customer review

Paris-Havana Business Class. They call their Business Class Grand Large - a mix between regular and charter flight. Excellent service attentive cabin crew tasty and large meals. Drink service during the whole flight. The seat and the inflight entertainment not so updated as other airlines but better service than Air France and fare is more than half less.

Corsair customer review

Paris-Orly to Antananarivo return. The staff in the airplane was friendly too. But it seems they were just too busy and it took some time until they came after I pressed the steward-button. The service is nothing special but fair. Food ok and filling. Compared to other airlines that I took before (eg. Emirates) the entertainment is quite poor for such a long flight. The confirmation of the flight back took ages and the lady in the travellers agency (I am not sure whether she was Corsair employee; everything was done by phone) was neither able to speak english nor interested. The way back is via StDenis where all passengers have to leave the airplane (it needs to be cleaned after the trip from Paris). Even if passengers just go in transit they have to pass a security check that takes ages (it is only one checkpoint for all transit passengers). The flight to Paris was as described above all luggage survived (Whereas HLX managed to brake it on the short connecting flight). The arrival at Orly is almost at midnight what can make it difficult to get help on the airport or a hotel. The big advantage of taking CorsAir is the luggage limit of 30kg for the big luggage and the lower price compared to other airlines (at least at this moment). There was no reason to complain about staff I have seen them nicely taking care of parents with babies. Not really good is the comfort entertainment system is poor.

Corsair customer review

Paris Orly to St Martin West Indies. Check-in staff disinterested. Aircraft an ageing 747 with very cramped seating and no inflight entertainment screens. Food was disgusting cabin crew impolite and inefficient. Thank God the aircraft which should have brought us back went unserviceable and after a four-hour wait without info two British aircraft including a 747 arrived to carry the passengers Corsair would have put into one! I have flown with most European charters and can unreservedly say Corsair is in a class of its own for low quality.

Corsair customer review

Paris ORY to La Romana (Dominican republic) Economy class going and business class for coming back. At the airport for the two flights check-in and boarding were quick and organized and there was no delay (rare for a charter airline). The plane was a new Boeing 747-400. Seats very cramped food disgusting but cabin crew professional and friendly. Coming back I was in business class which is located on the upper-deck : seats were comfortable with a personal screen food good and service nice. I think the business class of Corsair is not a business class like Air France British Airways or Singapore Airlines but better than Air India or Air Mauritius. Price was only 150 euros more for one flight.

Corsair customer review

Corsair A330-200 YUL-ORY / ORY-YUL. I didn't know what to expect from them as I had never taken any charter flight before. YUL-ORY. We took off 2 hours late because the aircraft arrived late from Paris. The flight was fine even though I was traumatized by how cramped the seats were. The crew was friendly and the food was good. ORY-YUL. Now that was a complete nightmare. We were supposed to takeoff at 11 am. We took of at 6 pm without any explanations. I had the emergency exit seat this time so the flight in itself was good. Will I ever fly again with them? only if I absolutely have too. I give them 4.5/5 out of 10.

Corsair customer review

We went from Paris to Pointe à Pitre/Guadeloupe. Let alone the very poor ORLY airport's service (information desk not occupied no signs nobody wants to help you finding the right terminal). On the plane: Seats very cramped food poor films uninteresting. But as the seating space in AF to Réunion to which we are accustomed is not a bit better we took it. Our (direct) flight back was cancelled and brought forward by 3 hours what we learned by chance (!) reading a note on the hotel's pinboard. The plane was very untidy when we got in. And it was not a direct flight; we had a stop- over of a full hour in Fort-de-France (we had to leave the plane and amused ourselves in the duty- free shop) but at least the plane was cleaned there. Result: We started two hours earlier than we had planned and came back to Paris one hour later and were almost too late for our sequel flight from CDG to Frankfurt. Fortunately there seems to be an understanding between AF and Corsair and so even before we landed we were informed that we need not worry: AF was already informed about our delay (thank you staff!) and was willing to book us on the next flight which was eventually not necessary because we got our luggage early and caught the bus by running. Well as we saved 400 EUR for two persons on that flight in comparison to AF and as we know know what we possibly would have to expect we would try Corsair once again.