Corsair

Corsair customer review

LAX-PPT not bad. The food was just as exceptional as AF but the FA's were much friendlier and more humorous very attentive to ones needs. And the fare US$590 cannot be beat. The 747 was interesting-looking; a giant set of red lips painted on the side with the word "sex" on the landing gear door. Only problems were that there were long departure delays and the seats while comfortable were very cramped together. If they still flew to Tahiti I'd definitely fly them again.

Corsair customer review

CRL on Paris to Fort-de-France and return and my worst flights so far. The flight from ORY was delayed of 9 hours without any explanations. Then we had to wait for two hours in the plane after boarding (which was a rush). Their 747-300 are fit with 580 seats (90 more than AF) that's are very cramp and old. I was lucky enough to get a seat in the upper-deck just after the biz class so I had a lot of legroom available but this was the only attract of this flight. The food was horrible and the crew was very rude and only seemed to be interested in getting their break. The way back was horrible (although our flight was not delayed) because of an old 747-200 with even more cramped seats and rude flight attendants (some have even kept their sunglasses during the flight!). I hope no foreigners use this carrier because it doesn't give a good look of France.