Boutique Air

"never on time"

Trip Verified | Massena to Boston. This airline is never on time. I fly Boutique Air because it is the only option where I am currently working. Every flight I have been on has either been delayed or cancelled. A representative will call me hours before the flight to let me know. This airline makes it about as inconvenient as possible for getting you where you need to be. Avoid this airline if you have other options available.
Seat TypeFirst Class
RouteMassena to Boston
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"how flying should be"

Trip Verified | Cortez to Denver. From customer service to the pilots you always feel like first class. Great pilots, great ground crew. This company goes above and beyond to make you feel at home. Will be flying again many times. Great company that knows how to help out a customer. Go directly through Boutique Air. Cheap o air totally hosed me. Great group here. Would tell anyone to fly with these guys. Pilots were fun and very professional. This is how flying should be.
AircraftPilatus PC-12
RouteCortez to Denver
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"absolutely the worst airline"

Trip Verified | Victoria to Houston. This is absolutely the worst airline I have ever used. They left my bag behind then refused to get it later. They have been rude to me, they have lied to me. Save yourself the trouble and make your trip cheaper by just driving to a different airport. Their aeroplane didn't even have air conditioning.
RouteVictoria to Houston
Date FlownJune 2019

"Boutique Air is unbelievably unreliable"

Trip Verified | Denver to Chadron. Boutique cancelled my flight 0704 at 1:40 pm due to mechanical issues. Rebooked me on their 6:00 pm flight 0713, Cancelled that flight. Booked me on a 9:30 flight 0704 and it’s now 1:46 am not even boarding yet. Boutique Air is unbelievably unreliable. 12 hours after my original flight departure time and we are still sitting at the A66 gate of DIA with no word as to when we will fly! Make other travel plans!
RouteDenver to Chadron
Date FlownFebruary 2018

"terrible with customer service"

Trip Verified | Alamosa to Albuquerque. Landing safely was the only positive event of our entire experience with Boutique Air. Both flights were +2hrs late, almost missed the connecting flight in ABQ. When enquiring about the flight status, their personnel claimed to be unable or unwilling to track incoming flights or estimate how long the delay would be. The airline personnel are incompetent, arrogant, uncaring and absolutely terrible with customer service. They act as if you are doing the customer a favor by providing the flight. Makes one wonder what kind of maintenance program is implemented if the public face of the company is so terrible. They have the market cornered and are the only game in town for a lot of regional airports. That is the ONLY way they can possibly stay in business. This airline is worse that Spirit. I can't see how this airline can possibly stay in business if there is even the slightest competition. Every passenger I spoke to said they would fly another airline if there was another choice.
AircraftPilatus 12