Boutique Air

"worst airline I have ever flown"

Trip Verified | This is the worst airline I have ever flown with. The customer service lady was asleep and the baggage handler) was rude to my daughter and other customers. He even made a point to loud talk a lady in a wheelchair because she didn’t get his calls. Flight delayed for 8 hours and even the chat people are rude. Save your money and time!
RouteAtlanta to Muscle Shoals
Date FlownOctober 2021

"Delayed my flight last minute"

Trip Verified | Delayed my flight last minute from Altoona to Pittsburgh due to the weather. It was a 30-minute flight and the weather was clear and sunny in both locations. I told them this would cause me to miss my connecting flight and that I'd have to rent a car. They did not even refund my $40 (petty) I was told that there was nothing they could do.
RouteAltoona to Pittsburgh
Date FlownOctober 2021

"Absolutely horrible in every way possible"

Not Verified | If you enjoy getting furious and having travel plans completely screwed then book a flight with Boutique. Standing at the airport, no notice of cancellation and customer service simply says “nothing we can do”. Absolutely horrible in every way possible.
RouteMuscle Shoals Alabama to Atlanta GA
Date FlownSeptember 2021

"unreliable and unprofessional"

Not Verified | I wish I had read these reviews before booking. The company is unreliable and unprofessional. They left me stranded in Vermont with no options. My only notification that our flight was cancelled was a text message shortly before I was due to arrive at the airport. I called customer service and they were terrible, just totally unhelpful and unconcerned. Only other option to fly on another airline was 4x price of their flight and they said they would only refund up to $150 and make no attempt to assist in rebooking. Only explanation was "flight crew unavailable". Seems like this is not an uncommon occurrence with them. Do not fly this airline.
RouteBurlington to Boston

"company is unprofessional"

Trip Verified | The airline was several hours late. Every 30 minutes it was pushed back further. Our airplane was in another state on the ground at our expected boarding time. I could have driven to my destination in less time then I waited for this flight. The company is unprofessional and will screw your travel plans. I will never fly boutique air again.
RouteBoston to Burlington

"unprofessionalism is unbelievable"

Trip Verified | I will never fly your airline again. The level of unprofessionalism is unbelievable. My family was scheduled to fly from Dallas, TX to Greenville, MS on August 8, 2021 at 6:40 p.m. We returned our rental car to the main terminal and called your airlines as instructed, for a ride to your terminal. Of course, no one answered. We called your Customer Service (CS), who transferred us to another number, where again, no one answered. We decided to take a cab to your terminal. We arrived at your terminal at 5:30 p.m. No one was there. We were still assuming our flight would be leaving on time. After waiting for 40 minutes, my daughter received a text from Boutique at 6:10 p.m., stating our flight was cancelled. She immediately calls CS and we are told, "no flights are available until Tuesday". We are educators and our first day of school was Monday. Boutique did not even have the decency to have someone at their counter. We literally had to beg a neighboring airline crew for a ride to the main terminal to try and rent a car to drive six hours home. We had to pay $500 for a rental car. Boutique says they will reimburse $150, but it will take a couple of weeks. We probably will never see that money. We did not make it home until 3:00 a.m. And yes, we went to work and did our job!!
RouteGreenville to Dallas
Date FlownAugust 2021

"left stranded in Baltimore"

Trip Verified | Because my flight was cancelled with this airline, I was left stranded in Baltimore. The flight for the next evening was also cancelled. My whole weekend was ruined because of this. I got a hotel room for the night. The next day my husband drove three hours to pick me up, and three hours back. When I received a text that my hotel reimbursement was declined, I was not a happy camper. I will never, ever fly this airline.
RouteBaltimore to Altoona
Date FlownJuly 2021

"I was stranded with no option"

Trip Verified | I booked a flight to Nashville through a travel agency with this airline. The route showed a change of planes in Muscle Shoals, AL. After successfully checking in Pensacola, the plane arrived on time for departure and we left for Muscle Shoals. I was enjoying the flight and we landed successfully in AL for my change of planes. That is where my nightmare begin. After departing the plane, I questioned the agent on which gate I need to be at for my departure for Nashville. I was then informed that this airline no longer flew out of Muscle Shoals to Nashville, TN. I asked her why the airline ticket agent in Pensacola allowed me to check in when he clearly knew my destination. I also asked why wasn't I informed to this prior to the flight. She informed me that her boss had contacted all passengers headed to Nashville. I assured her that I had flight information that had been sent to me the same day with no changes in my flight. Of course, she blamed the travel agency. She informed me that this change had occurred over a month ago. However, my sister reviewed the site the same day and it showed the same flight information that I had. I asked about being rerouted through another airline, as I purchased the travel insurance, but was told that this airline was the only airline that flew out of this hub and the nearest airport was over an hour away. After realizing that I was stranded with no option, other than renting a car and driving myself, I contacted a friend who drove over 4 hours to get me. Of course, this problem caused me to not be able to reach the hotel that I planned to spend the night, which is another story. Because I booked it online, every number that I called to cancel, either could not find my booking or said that I had to cancel through the travel agency itself, making it impossible to cancel before the check-in. Needless to say, I had to pay for a rental car, pay for a hotel that I didn't get to use, pay for another flight home, and inconvenience a friend who ended up driving over 11 hours for an inconvenience created by this airline. What I don't understand is this: If this airline had attempted to contact me unsuccessfully, why didn't they send me an email? Although my travel agency is working with me, but the airline refused a full refund. In fact, they still want to charge me for taking to Muscle Shoals, AL, which is a location their airline routed me to that I never intended or wanted to go and had difficulty leaving and finding an alternate route to my original destination. I spent a total of 13 hours and $700 dealing with an error created by airline, not to mention the stress incurred.
RoutePensacola to Muscle Shoals via Nashville
Date FlownAugust 2021

"This airline is a joke"

Not Verified | 14 july 2021, booked on flight, 5 hour delay then at end of delay flight was canceled. Had to book a flight on American Airlines. Told by Boutique Air that cost of flight would be reimbursed and submitted claim at that time. Was told that cost would be reimbursed, no capped amount discussed. I talked with two people who stated cost would be reimbursed. Total cost $229.00. On 21 July called and was told that max reimbursement was capped at $150. This airline is a joke and will never in my life give them any business ever
RouteNashville to Dallas Ft Worth via Greenville
Date FlownJuly 2021

"The price seemed enticing"

Trip Verified | What a nightmare. Flight was delayed an hour before take-off. I was en route to the airport and they called me and asked me if I was there yet, when I said no, they said, “okay we’ll wait for you” even though my flight wasn’t scheduled to leave for another hour? Got a text immediately after saying it was delayed until 10.25. It is currently 10.35 with no agent in sight and I have not been boarded. The price seemed enticing - I will happily pay 4x the amount next time to find reliable service.
RouteBoston to Massena