Boutique Air

"This airline is a joke"

Not Verified | 14 july 2021, booked on flight, 5 hour delay then at end of delay flight was canceled. Had to book a flight on American Airlines. Told by Boutique Air that cost of flight would be reimbursed and submitted claim at that time. Was told that cost would be reimbursed, no capped amount discussed. I talked with two people who stated cost would be reimbursed. Total cost $229.00. On 21 July called and was told that max reimbursement was capped at $150. This airline is a joke and will never in my life give them any business ever
RouteNashville to Dallas Ft Worth via Greenville
Date FlownJuly 2021

"The price seemed enticing"

Trip Verified | What a nightmare. Flight was delayed an hour before take-off. I was en route to the airport and they called me and asked me if I was there yet, when I said no, they said, “okay we’ll wait for you” even though my flight wasn’t scheduled to leave for another hour? Got a text immediately after saying it was delayed until 10.25. It is currently 10.35 with no agent in sight and I have not been boarded. The price seemed enticing - I will happily pay 4x the amount next time to find reliable service.
RouteBoston to Massena
Date FlownJuly 2021

"whole fiasco cost me much more"

Not Verified | Flew from Altoona to BWI to catch a flight to LAX. Very quick and convenient. Imagine my surprise when 3 days before our return trip I was notified that our flight was moved ahead 2 hours, making it impossible to make the connecting flight back from LAX. The glib suggestion of rescheduling for the next day was impossible due to work commitments. The request that they wait 1/2 hour so that we could get on the flight was also quickly dismissed, even though on an 8 seat plane we would have been 25% of the passengers. The cost to reschedule our cross country flight would have been over 1000. Luckily we were able to get a credit from southwest and schedule a flight into state college instead. After spending about 3 hours on hold with various entities, we were told that we would be refunded what amounted to 25% of the cost of the flight (which I still haven't seen) This whole fiasco cost me much more, a whole morning of a weekend visit to my son who lives across the country to try to figure it out!
RouteAltoona to Baltimore
Date FlownMay 2021

"dishonest and unreliable airline"

Trip Verified | Boutique Air is a dishonest and unreliable airline. Moreover, the customer service is extremely poor. Our flight from Boston to Massena was delayed two and a half hours. The airline did nothing to accommodate our concerns. We’re will never fly again! Don’t waste your money and time!
RouteBoston to Massena
Date FlownMay 2021

"Boutique Air is always delayed"

Trip Verified | This airline is a huge scam: Every single flight is delayed or cancelled. We lost 2 days of vacation to start with because after our luggage was not transferred from our AA flight to Air Boutique, they put it on the 'next' flight: the next flights kept being delayed and then finally cancelled for 24 hours! On the way back, the same! They delayed the flight first of one hour, then two hours, so we lost our following flight. Boutique Air is always delayed.
RouteMerced to Sacramento

"Two thumbs down"

Trip Verified | I bought a package of 10 vouchers to be used over a 12 month period however after COVID hit nobody could fly. I asked them to extend my redemption period due to the pandemic and they told me to call the month they are due to expire and they would take care of it then. Now they are refusing to extend my redemption period and allow me to use the remaining unused vouchers. Most major airlines have made exceptions for using purchased tickets due to the pandemic. The front line employees that answer the phone will not assist or connect me with a supervisor. I have tried to call 20 plus times to hopefully reach an understanding person with CS skills but have not been successful. I do not recommend doing business with Boutique. They provide zero access to Supervisory personnel or opportunity for resolution of any issue. First lip service and now no service. Two thumbs down.
AircraftPilatus P12
RouteShow Low to Phoenix
Date FlownDecember 2020

"definitely fly with them again2

Trip Verified | It was clean the staff were so nice and courteous. I am not a frequent flyer and they made it so comfortable for me and I really appreciate that. I will definitely fly with them again.
Seat TypeFirst Class
RouteChicago to Minneapolis
Date FlownDecember 2020

"refuse to provide adequate help"

Not Verified | Disgusted with this company. I flew early December and my flight was canceled. Things happen, I get it. Even though they strung us along at the airport postponing the flight for 4+ hours before finally canceling it. Per their policy, if the flight is canceled they will provide reimbursement with a variety of options (i.e. meals/rides/rental car up to a certain amount). I was to be reimbursed for about 90$ and sent in all my paperwork (receipts, etc). It took 6 weeks to get a check that was not authorized meaning I couldn't cash it. I called their customer service number which was an out of country call center and was promised a new check would be sent. It never was. I have made 4-5 calls every 4 weeks or so requesting a new check and have gotten no where on this issue. Some reps say it has not been processed through accounting, some have said it's been sent and it'll be here soon. But nothing. It's now mid-April and I think it's safe to say this company sucks and I will not see my reimbursement. Don't fly with this company. They refuse to provide adequate help to their customers. Completely pathetic.
Date FlownDecember 2019

"never fly with them again"

Not Verified | Baltimore to Pittsburgh. Horrible airline. I checked in online and arrived to the ticket counter on time and no one was there to check my bag. After calling a representative they said to throw out my liquids over 3oz and to go through security. So I did. I get to the gate before boarding. I stand up to board and they said I can’t get on the flight because I didn’t check in at the ticket counter (which was their fault). I asked to talk to someone who could help me get on a flight. They said they can’t help and walked into an employees only room. When I called the airline, they would only offer me credit for airline, which I don’t want because I will never fly with them again.
RouteBaltimore to Pittsburgh
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"they earned 10 stars"

Not Verified | Dallas to Victoria. Well, first leg of my flight was with American airlines. I paid for extra legroom and I guess I'm glad I did since it seemed a bit cramped. When I landed at DFW I Alfred one of the AA gate personnel where I needed to go according to my boarding pass. He explained precisely the gate to go to. I found the gate went outside to smoke came back in and was waiting for my flight and boarding to begin. At around 7:25 am I got a call asking if I was still intending to make my flight. I said yes, I'm at the gate. The gentleman asked me to describe where exactly I was, so I did and told him the AA gate staff sent me there. He told me they had sent me to the wrong place and to go outside and he would pick me up in 5 minutes. The driver showed up in a very nice well-equipped luxury suburban and apologized for AA giving me the wrong info and stated they know that Boutique contracts with them. I wasn't able to get to their terminal till my flight was scheduled to already leave but the driver called and said I was in-bound. I was taken through their terminal which was actually 3 miles away from the main airport so AA really screwed up in telling me where to go. I got on the plane and had a huge amount of leg room. It was the first time I've 1 flown with Boutique 2 flown on a single-engine prop plane. No, it wasn't y'all enough to stand erect in the plane but I will say this, because of the way they did me if I can fly Boutique Air on subsequent flights I will do so every single time from now on. They were far better than the normal airlines I've flown on in the past. I saw where someone complained about the departure and arrival time is late. All I can say is they might have been trying to help another customer as they did for me. I would say they earned 10 stars.
AircraftPilatus PC12