Bangkok Airways

"Once again a great flight"

Trip Verified | Vientiane to Bangkok. Once again a great flight. Left on time and smooth all the way. Food was good quality but not to my taste. Only issue is they have premium, priority and privilege customers which does lead to confusion.
RouteVientiane to Bangkok
Date FlownNovember 2019

"friendly all the way"

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Vientiane. Great staff friendly all the way and easy website to use. Nice food, leg room a bit short for someone's height of 182cm. Will be sure to use again.
RouteBangkok to Vientiane
Date FlownOctober 2019

"comfortable for a short flight"

(Kuwait)

Trip Verified | Chiang Mai to Bangkok. Flight departed on time. Every thing was in order and comfortable for a short flight like 1 hours 15 minutes. The snacks which was served were high standards.
RouteChiang Mai to Bangkok
Date FlownOctober 2019

"the flight was comfortable"

(Kuwait)

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Chiang Mai. Departure was on time from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi. It was a short flight (1 hour 15 minutes) though they provided us with some quality snacks & beverage. Even though they claim them self that Asia's boutique airline, my seat was not that clean. Overall the flight was comfortable.
RouteBangkok to Chiang Mai
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"efficient, friendly and professional"

(Philippines)

Trip Verified | Travelling with Bangkok Airways for an hour's flight from Yangon to Bangkok seemed to be a short time for the crew to prepare the plane for their passengers. But consistently, they have managed to keep the plane clean, fresh-smelling and for such a short flight, they served a hot meal which is good enough to keep one satiated until the plane arrives in Suvarnabhumi Airport. The FAs are efficient, friendly and professional. Just a slight comment on food served both on outbound and inbound flights. As I have an allergy to seafood, I was surprised that I was served shrimp with noodles then on the way back, shrimp with rice. I would have appreciated if they had served chicken instead (which is a safer option in case certain passengers have dietary restrictions). I know I had the choice to refuse the meal being served but I was hungry (as I came straight from the office to make my 3pm flight). Ground staff both in Yangon and Bangkok are all pleasant, helpful and smiled as they carried on with their work. The way they treated their passengers before boarding somehow translated to how they all behaved (orderly fashion) during the boarding process. All in all, another good service from Bangkok Airways, both on the ground on in flight.
RouteYangon to Bangkok
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"The cabin crew were nice"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | I'm a regular flyer on Phnom Penh - Bangkok route and it's delayed too often! The plane was ok. The cabin crew were nice. No choices for the food and most of the time it's not so great. Pleasant ground staff. No personal TV.
RoutePhnom Penh to Bangkok
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"They cancelled my flight"

Trip Verified | Chiang Mai to Hanoi. They have cancelled my flight for February 2020 that was critical to my itinerary by email.Just cancelled it. No explanation. You wait ages for a refund and have to do all the running around to get it. Will not use again.
RouteChiang Mai to Hanoi
Date FlownAugust 2019

"flight was delayed by 2 hours"

Trip Verified | Singapore to Ko Samui. Staff service and quality of food have never been an issue for me so this review doesn't reflect those. My main grumble is the fact that the flight was delayed by 2 hours. So this experience Bangkok Air is a negative one. Weather is not an issue according to the forecast so what excuse will you give us this time. As a resident of Samui, I expect better.Time to reflect on what you are charging and providing for the ticket price.
RouteSingapore to Koh Samui
Date FlownAugust 2019

"I wasn't disappointed"

Trip Verified | BKK-HKT-BKK. Booked my ticket because price was cheap and Bangkok Air has a good reputation. I wasn't disappointed. When I arrived early at Bangkok airport, the friendly check-in staff offered me to take an earlier flight. I happily agreed and arrived at my final destination Phuket 1.5 hours earlier than expected but missed the opportunity to use the Bangkok Airways lounge in BKK. Yes, they offer every passenger to enter their lounge for free! On board service was also very good on this one hour flight: a hot meal (chicken with rice) was offered together with drinks (water, juice, coffee / tea) and some songkran candy. FAs were super friendly and flights were on time or even ahead of schedule. Only the cabin outfit was a bit dated and seemed to be rather old. Same good experience on the return flight to Bangkok. Economy lounge at Phuket was okay, they offered free drinks (water / coffee / juice) and some snacks. I would definitly choose Bangkok Air again!
RouteBangkok to Phuket
Date FlownApril 2019

"cant see how economy class can get any better"

(Vietnam)

Trip Verified | Travelled BKK to DAD 15th June 2019 on an A320. On time as usual. Changed initial ticket and preponed departure due to earlier international arrival. This proved to be easy without any hassle apart from some emails and a modest addition of 50 USD. If I change online the cost is horrendous. However, their helpdesk is fairly smooth and I could leave on an earlier flight for 49 USD which was OK. Got my BP in transit in BKK without any hassle. Free access to their (dry) lounge. Service on board is top notch for economy. Special meal provided, it was very delicious. Steel cutlery and wet towel. 2 drink rounds. Neat plane, fresh FA staff. I cant see how economy class can get any better apart from tedious bus-gating in Bangkok
RouteBangkok to Da Nang