Bangkok Airways

"Excellent experience on Bangkok Airways"

Trip Verified | Excellent first experience flying within Thailand on Bangkok Airways, Krabi to Bangkok. The flight left on time from Krabi, the legroom was extremely generous, comfortable seat, the food was some of the best I've had (I have flown business several times and it beat most of these!) and the staff were efficient and friendly. Would recommend and book again in future for definite.
RouteKrabi to Bangkok
Date FlownMarch 2020

"very pleased and impressed"

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Krabi. I had to cancel my flight because of the Coronavirus. The airline was very difficult to get in touch with by phone, so I tried the PG Live Chat. It took 2 days to be able to speak to someone, so I was imagining by the time I did speak to someone the quality of the service would be low and I would have to argue my way to a refund. But, the service was quick and accommodating. The representative spoke perfect English. She asked why I was getting in touch, asked for my flight information, and confirmed that she had cancelled my flight for a full refund, just moments later. She also found in my record that I had purchased travel insurance along with the tickets, and told me hold I could get that refunded too. Now, the refund will take 30 days because of the high volume of refund requests, so we'll see if I do in fact get my refund. But in terms of quality of customer service, I'm very pleased and impressed.
RouteBangkok to Krabi
Date FlownMarch 2020

"they are changing flight"

(Thailand)

Not Verified | I've booked tickets to my wife and myself from Myanmar to Bangkok - decided to pay more (compare to low-cost airlines that operate the same route) for better service and to avoid any hassle. As dates are public holidays, I booked tickets in advance to ensure normal prices. Month later Bangkok airways sending me a mail saying that they are changing flight to have it 6 hours earlier. So it's destroying my travel plan and putting overall travel schedule under risk. After I got notification about flight change I've sent back request for refund. After 1 week of silence and several mails from my side I've called to their call center and requested refund. They confirmed that they got it and will send me a confirmation letter. 3 days after - still silence but they refunded.
RouteMandalay to Bangkok
Date FlownMarch 2020

"wait at the airport for 4 hours"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | Mandalay to Chiang Mai. I am now at Mandalay airport, waiting for my flight which is supposed to take off at 18.00 local time. The fact is that I could only learn about my flight delay when I arrive at the airport. Now I will have to wait at the airport for 4 hours instead of two. Plus, I can find no one to talk to about this issue because the counters will be open according to the new time of the flight. I wonder how I will be compensated now. It would be nice at least to have a meal ticket to use at the airport. My flight from Chiang Mai was also delayed but then I was sent an email.
RouteMandalay to Chiang Mai
Date FlownMarch 2020

"nick name instead of passport name"

Trip Verified | Phu Quoc to Bangkok. I had the nick name (Last name and initial were right) of my wife instead of her passport name on the ticket, and but they forced me to buy a new ticket for a much higher price before checking in. Besides this they lost my bookings from May 2019 since their whole system was migrated in June. It took us some Long calls to get this fixed too!
RoutePhu Quoc to Bangkok

"best in class airline"

Trip Verified | Krabi to Bangkok. The best in class airline. As it was a 1 hour flight, we were provided with a proper meal. The leg space in economy seats was quite good. The crew was very pleasant and quick in providing a full service carrier experience in short duration of time.
RouteKrabi to Bangkok
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"one of the best regional airlines"

Not Verified | Phuket to Bangkok. This airline is one of the best regional airlines I have ever traveled on. The flights were on time, the crew is very friendly, you get a warm meal that tastes good, lounge access with food, drinks and wifi free of charge. I have just been blown away by how much better they are than any of the US based airlines that I typically fly on that I felt I have to share this experience. Kuddos to the staff in this airline. I hope more airlines would take note and copy them!
RoutePhuket to Bangkok
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"always lots of helpful staff"

(Italy)

Trip Verified | Koh samui to Bangkok. I have flown three times with Bangkok Airways, always lots of helpful staff and every time they serve a good meal with real cutlery. The last time I flew with Bangkok Airways we missed the flight due to traffic but the operators bent over backwards to get on the next flight. I love Bangkok Airways.
RouteKoh samui to Bangkok
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"will highly recommend them"

(China)

Not Verified | I flew from Phuket to Bangkok with Bangkok airways. Then I had to change to a different airline to fly from Bangkok to Hong Kong, and then to Shanghai. But I made a mistake booking my connecting flight too tight leaving myself only 1 hour 40 min. I was almost sure I was not going to make it.. Imagine, the plane was scheduled to land in Bangkok at 10.10, and then I would have to collect my luggage, check in for the next flight with Cathay pacific departing at 11.50 and go through immigration. The lovely girl at the Bangkok airways check-in counter asked me what time my next flight was, and seeing the timing was too tight, she managed to check my luggage in all the way to Shanghai! She saved me so much trouble! So I did the immigration procedure in Phuket and made it just on time for my flight from Bangkok. Highly praise the excellent service, efficiency and genuine care for the customers. I will fly with Bangkok airways as frequently as possible and will highly recommend them to all my friends!
RoutePhuket to Bangkok
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"only option is Economy Class"

(Brazil)

Not Verified | Bangkok to Mandalay. Bangkok Airways is good, but not a lot. It's not good to get in a plane where the only option is Economy Class and you have to use a bus with almost 100 people on it. The food is good.
RouteBangkok to Mandalay