Bangkok Airways

"rebook my original flights"

Trip Verified | Ko Samui to Bangkok. The plane was old and in need of refurbishment. My seat recline etc did not work. There was plenty of leg room. Staff were pleasant. However booking process was a mess. I had a confirmed flight then Bangkok Airways changed the plane it was going to use to one with no business class seats. They did not directly notify me of this them tried to blame my travel agents for changing my class from business to economy. I tried to rebook through my travel agency and even they had difficulties getting another confirmed flight. Then Bangkok Airways reinstated the original Plane with business class seating and my travel agents had to rebook my original flights with no help at all from Bangkok airways. I was not able to select my seat which had been given to someone else now. The flight was okay but the reservation service needs to improve. I would not recommend them.
RouteKo Samui to Bangkok
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"What a fantastic airline"

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Luang Prabang. What a fantastic airline. Right from start to finish. The self check in machines speeded up boarding ten fold, would highly recommend doing using them. Boarding was quick and very efficient. Push back and take off was on time. The seats were very comfy and plenty of leg room. They served a meal with desert and water. Then to top it off they came back round the with a drinks offer which included alcohol, as we had a beer. I can’t recommend this airline enough they were absolutely superb.
RouteBangkok to Luang Prabang
Date FlownDecember 2019

"a lovely service on a very short flight"

Koh Samui to Bangkok. Pleasantly surprised with Bangkok Airways. Such a lovely service on a very short flight. No sooner had we taken off we were brought a lovely Thai meal, and no sooner had we finished eating the staff cleared everything so promptly and then we were starting to descend for landing. The staff were so lovely and the flight was just perfect. Would highly recommend Bangkok Airways.
RouteKoh Samui to Bangkok

"a very good experience"

Trip Verified | Siem Reap to Bangkok. The check-In was very fast and the staff very friendly. Bangkok Airways also has its own Lounge for customers with small bites as well as drinks and Internet access, also at Siem Reap airport. The departure / arrival were punctual and the aircraft wanted a good, maintained impression. Also on this short flight they gave food and drinks. Overall a very good experience.
RouteSiem Reap to Bangkok

"Fully recommended!"

(Poland)

Trip Verified | Chiang Mai to Bangkok. Perfect flight. Boarding and take off on time. Comfortable seats. Very kind flight attendant service. Food & beverages were very good. Smooth landing on time. Fully recommended!
RouteChiang Mai to Bangkok
Date FlownNovember 2019

"Once again a great flight"

Trip Verified | Vientiane to Bangkok. Once again a great flight. Left on time and smooth all the way. Food was good quality but not to my taste. Only issue is they have premium, priority and privilege customers which does lead to confusion.
RouteVientiane to Bangkok

"friendly all the way"

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Vientiane. Great staff friendly all the way and easy website to use. Nice food, leg room a bit short for someone's height of 182cm. Will be sure to use again.
RouteBangkok to Vientiane
Date FlownOctober 2019

"comfortable for a short flight"

(Kuwait)

Trip Verified | Chiang Mai to Bangkok. Flight departed on time. Every thing was in order and comfortable for a short flight like 1 hours 15 minutes. The snacks which was served were high standards.
RouteChiang Mai to Bangkok
Date FlownOctober 2019

"the flight was comfortable"

(Kuwait)

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Chiang Mai. Departure was on time from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi. It was a short flight (1 hour 15 minutes) though they provided us with some quality snacks & beverage. Even though they claim them self that Asia's boutique airline, my seat was not that clean. Overall the flight was comfortable.
RouteBangkok to Chiang Mai
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"efficient, friendly and professional"

(Philippines)

Trip Verified | Travelling with Bangkok Airways for an hour's flight from Yangon to Bangkok seemed to be a short time for the crew to prepare the plane for their passengers. But consistently, they have managed to keep the plane clean, fresh-smelling and for such a short flight, they served a hot meal which is good enough to keep one satiated until the plane arrives in Suvarnabhumi Airport. The FAs are efficient, friendly and professional. Just a slight comment on food served both on outbound and inbound flights. As I have an allergy to seafood, I was surprised that I was served shrimp with noodles then on the way back, shrimp with rice. I would have appreciated if they had served chicken instead (which is a safer option in case certain passengers have dietary restrictions). I know I had the choice to refuse the meal being served but I was hungry (as I came straight from the office to make my 3pm flight). Ground staff both in Yangon and Bangkok are all pleasant, helpful and smiled as they carried on with their work. The way they treated their passengers before boarding somehow translated to how they all behaved (orderly fashion) during the boarding process. All in all, another good service from Bangkok Airways, both on the ground on in flight.
RouteYangon to Bangkok