BA CityFlyer

BA CityFlyer customer review

LCY-ARN. Outstanding economy service. Brand new E170 jet with leather seats. The hard working and pleasant two man cabin crew served a hot English breakfast coffee and then bar service twice on the 2h 30m trip (aided by plane being only about 70% full). 10 minute late departure might not have raised an eyebrow at Heathrow but the LCY ground staff apologised and the crew made it up en route.

BA CityFlyer customer review

LCY-GLA-LCY return. New Embraer 170 excellent and comfortable flight. Heavy fog caused flight to be diverted to London Stansted on return trip obviously outside airline's control but meant long delay in waiting for coach transfer back to London City. Everything well organised although we had to wait for passengers from a second diverted flight to also arrive and join the coach transfer across town. Whilst inconvenient there was realistically nothing that airline could have done about the situation. Flights good transfer a bit slow.

BA CityFlyer customer review

Return flight London City to Glasgow on Embraer E170. Crew very friendly. A personal greeting was given at the door by the purser. Lovely aircraft very new and comfortable.

BA CityFlyer customer review

The new Embraer fleet is excellent 2x2 leather seating. Staff helpful so far every flight has been on time and City Airport is brilliant. I checked in for my flight to Zurich last week 12 minutes before the flight and they still let me on. Noticed the pilots have made a point of the fact that Cityflyer is not mainline BA therefore they're not subject to the strike action so I've been booking upcoming trips with them with confidence.

BA CityFlyer customer review

MAD-LCY Flew in C class mainly to use Iberia lounge at Terminal 4S which has excellent work facilities as well as hot food and genuinely high-quality wines. Boarding the 70-seat Embraer E-170 was swift and efficient. Business cabin (2+2) was comfortable with decent seat pitch. Food and drink adequate but not exceptional. Deplaning at LCY as efficient as ever. CityFlyer is a useful alternative to the major airports for Spanish routes which the airline is expanding this year.

BA CityFlyer customer review

EDI-LCY on time. E170 comfortable like the 2x2 seating free bar and some snacks although the FA missed me and my neighbour. I chose with route as I thought of the connections to London Bridge station I must say the DLR and particularly the Jubilee line was rather slow - I figured it might have been quicker to go via LGW.

BA CityFlyer customer review

GLA-LCY-GLA return with BA Cityflyer. Return flight was cancelled due to bad weather at LCY. BA offered us nothing apart from rebooked us on the next flight out of London airports. Hotels near LCY fully booked so I opted for earliest flight departing from LHR at 0705 rather than spend a night in the expensive hotel in the city centre. I have to make my way to LHR at my own expense. BA have definitely failed in term of customer services and I would not choose to fly with them again.

BA CityFlyer customer review

London City - Madrid return in economy. New Embraer 170 fleet from City airport. The experience was excellent. Check-in seamless. Cabin clean seats wide legroom good. Very spacious feel although stowage room for hand luggage still rather limited. Service was excellent - a hot breakfast provided on the way out which was a pleasant surprise. Both flights on time and the captain kept pax informed. Good value for money and no obvious cutbacks noticed. As an executive club silver member lounge access in Madrid and free preseating is much appreciated - although check-in online free seating policy I believe works fine. Would fly with BA from city again and recommend them.