Aegean Airlines

Aegean Airlines customer review

Paris CDG-Athens. Arrived early at the checkin counter to be told to go away as I was 30 mins early when we did check in there was a queue and things were really slow due to being a terminal. Then because we had excess baggage (which took 20 mins to determine) we had to pay at another counter...20 mins to do that!!!! Then back to checkin counter for another 30 mins delay. All in all after arriving 2.8 hrs before flight departure we got to the departure gate 20 mins before boarding. A complete and utter shambles. Flight though was excellent! Cabin crew were attentive meal good and aircraft/cabin condition clean and modern.

(Hong Kong)

ATH-LHR on A321. Toys were given out to kids before take off. Many passengers had ordered special diets but FA managed to deliver our meals as quick as possible. Always ask if you need a second bread. Hot meal with one choice (beef brisket with rice) and I am amazed how they prepare such a Hong Kong style cuisine! Seats 3x3 not very spacious but good enough for flights less than 4 hours.

Aegean Airlines customer review

London Heathrow - Larnaca. I found Aegean's price reasonable and A320 was very comfortable. The crew were happy to help and free meals were included which was nice. Great that Heathrow Terminal 4 is used too. Cannot fault.

Aegean Airlines customer review

ATH-LHR economy. Very comfortable seats excellent meal clean and new aircraft and in-flight entertainment. Frequent flyer department are sometimes a bit difficult to deal with and I would have liked more in-flight information from the flight deck. Definitely value for money for a direct flight.

(Greece)

ATH-LHR A321 new and clean . Sat in row 4A perhaps too far front as the you cant see the TV screen at all due to the fact it is placed on the Business Class Divider (first 3 rows are business class). Flight well priced and I like the fact that their tickets are changable by paying a small fee. The food was fine but portions were too small. Asked for a second meal which was provided after 5 minutes. The luggage collection landing in Heathrow was too slow and took forever. Despite these small issues Aegean Airlines is an airline that I enjoy flying with and the best choice by far out of Athens.

(Belgium)

Have travelled with Aegean a number of times already and service is impeccable. Ground crew eager to help and facilitate flights on time comfortable journeys with nice meals on board.

(Italy)

MXP-ATH in Economy class. Excellent onboard service and some of the best airline meals. The flight attendants were nice and professionally handled a medical emergency right after landing.

Aegean Airlines customer review

Have made several flights with Aegean Airlines in the past year. It was very good value for money. Flights mostly on time inflight service exceptional and friendly FA's. Helpful ground staff. Overall this will be my preferred carrier to Greece.

Aegean Airlines customer review

CDG TO ATH. Very pleasant flight on time new A320 film with french translation earphone was free. Food hot and excellent. Crew were helpful. Very nice experience.

Aegean Airlines customer review

This airline was very helpful during a very difficult time. They did not deliberately increase their prices during the mad panic caused by the bad weather in Europe in the days before Christmas. My original booking to travel London to Athens was with KLM and then I was passed to Air France. Neither of them could organize things properly and after endless problems it took them 4 days to get me only as far as Paris with no hope of leaving for at least a day. Aegean came to my rescue and even though they also took off late they made sure I did not miss my next flight with them to a Greek island. During this 4 day nightmare I had to rebook my domestic flight several times with Aegean and they were very accommodating.